1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you an incel?

Attached: images-1.jpg (704x396, 20K)

aye

Attached: 1563833844134.jpg (589x589, 38K)

Flag

Yes, I'm a 25 year old virgin NEET loser with no friends and I spend my days lying in bed shit posting on here.

did this dude move out of his moms place yet? did he ever meet up with his "gf"? I quit watching his videos a while ago

ive had sex with 2 girls before but the last time i had sex was 1.5 years ago and i have been consistently trying and failing with girls since then. so i am kind of a born again incel

Why does he have so much acne now? Looks a lot worse than that one video of him I watched.

flag
no i have two hot gfs

Attached: 2C2F68A2-1B3F-4952-93E7-46A2770F07F7.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

chad

I don't know anymore, I think I just got my first gf. 2019 has become a good year for me.

flag
sort of
im unable to function normally but if i wanted to i could probably do your mom and your sister at the same time.
>i know, im funny.
Seriously though incels and roasties are 2 sides of the same shekel.

is this serious?
like does this guy have 0% self awareness?

To realize all 3 of them were kids once, with hopes and dreams.
The 2 girls make me laugh at how high they must have thought theyd get as pricesses only to be lusted after by little johnny who wanted to be an astronaut but decided to become a planet.

>Seriously though incels and roasties are 2 sides of the same shekel.
A daring statement, do elaborate.

Good job dude.
Never forget your brothers.
Your son might join us one day and if you forget your past you might tell him to "just be yourself son".

Its simple.
Men are told they are to be gentlemen, look for love, not see women as meat etc.
On the flip side women are told they are strong and independent and dont need no man and arent slut for sucking a 100 different dicks.
>this leads to
More undesirable women and more sexually repressed insecure men who never got laid.
See "good boys" do finish last hence why im not a "real" incel cause i fucked a lot as a teenager till the cooties got to my brain and made me an autistic fuck like everybody else on the chans.
This path i went down is partially due to my sexuality and male nature being repressed by my mother and not supported by my weak father so i said "fuck it" and became an asshole.
Pretty much whistling trough school getting grades good enough to pass.
I even managed to do my physics exam stoned as a shrimp and still get 70%

at this point I think I am, the last time I had sex was in 2007 with my only gf ever

You were it in '08 dude.
You ever try a hooker or some town bicycle?

no but I'm about to try a hooker
I'm in a dating app since like 1 month too

flag
no, married

Try talking to as many women as you can irl not for sex but just random things.
it will help seeing women as normal instead of these alien beings that are dangerous etc.

I'll try, thanks

Attached: 1518067659600.jpg (720x644, 56K)

yes never had a gf, never will

Attached: skapningen.png (1200x1000, 37K)

also the only person I want to kill is myself, planning on using a rope for long drop hanging

Russia, no im okay looking im just gay