Femcels

How common are they in yo cccunt!?ยก?

Attached: 0C3DDA5C-F2AA-4135-9509-9C66F8EFBC0E.jpg (1448x616, 190K)

Both are goblinas

Don't exist, even obese crazies get laid.

this
a woman has to literally be mentally ill to be an incel

wish i had a chill 4channel or vidya gf..

women has more unmentioned privileges than men do, such as having sex, paid maternity leaves and holidays, priorities to be served first even when they're young and able-bodied, unlike men (you need to be handicapped or old 70+ to be treated special). like said

>4channel vidya gf
>chill
if only you knew how bad things really are

left 9/10
right 8/10

there are girls at
they play vidyas and do computer codes

I am a 21 year old femcel by definition

>lower standards
>lower weight
>acquire dating leverage

No. You arent

>girls

I don't go outside because I am unemployed and have strict parents. LDRs aren't real relationships and aren't viable

Explain Crystal Cafe and Lolcow Farm then.

There used to be a Brazilian femcel board inside 8 chan but since 8 chan ended I don't know where they went. The board was /magali

>I am unemployed and have strict parents
I know that feeling but there's a decent portion of men that don't mind that whatsoever.
>LDRs aren't real relationships and aren't viable
I unfortunately had to learn that one the hard way.

I believe I mentioned mental illness.

add me on steam

That's where virgin freaks reunite

you are making a mistake

Most "femcels" have different goals from incels. They can and have gotten laid, the problem is that they don't attract Chads so they have to settle for regular people. That's what they complain about. Incels by contrast can't get any at all, not even from ugly girls. The legitimate "femcel" is a extremely mentally ill or legit 0/10 horribly ugly.

They look like evil whores who would bully me

My little sister is a femcel(by choice) and my cousin was one until she went lesbian.

Attached: 1556545602618.webm (720x900, 1.9M)

that would be a volcel and is based

incels aren't real mate

I've known girls who post on lolcow they're not "femcels" at all just pmsing because they had a bad breakup or because some cosplay thot has more likes than them

She's germ phobic and hates and fears men because I and my dad used to beat her, that's why I think she is a femcel.

How come

21 is still pretty young by the way

better to wait and gain wisdom and experience rather jump to relationships with shitty peoples anyways

t. late 20s boomer knower

left 10/10 right -5/10

Some people would say I'm a femcel but I'm in a deep lesbian relationship with myself

Who cares, post more of that qt

Yeh they are
ps good double

>Who cares, post more of that qt
Only webm I got but have this instead.

Attached: QUOLL.jpg (1255x836, 721K)

>me trying to post webm of qt animals on Jow Forums when most of them have audio

Attached: 1510286319504.webm (360x360, 516K)

Which one is supposed to be the femcel? Left is way better. God I need a dark haired light skinned gf (non-insectoid)

holy fuck that is incredibly based please be white

Attached: 1562164855617.gif (360x203, 1.78M)

would love to have either of those girls. only white girls like me here

Yes, she's white, and a fembot sort of girl. She would probably be a dream girl type for a lot of guys on Jow Forums as she is pretty attractive. She's mentally ill though and really hates men(radfem)

tits or gtfo

thats an attention whore, not a femcel.

There are some but most of them are ugly and ugly women don't really count as women so it's as if they don't exist.

The only way to be a femcel is to be mentally ill or really ugly or both.

I know a girl that's really slow and dumb but she looks alright, she might even be a 5/10.

>rarely ever left the house
>never went out clubbing
>has virtually no friends
>didn't want to get a job because social anxiety
>her prince charming came along anyway and he's loaded
>mfw he picked her up at her house, so she didn't have to do shit, not even go out and stand in a fucking bar like most women do

Tell me that women don't have it easy after this kind of a story

Attached: 1395629935330.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

Why did you and your dad beat her? And beat her up or just a punch to the shoulder?

She has a personality disorder and use to drive me insane with psychological mind games. I'm not proud of what I did but I mostly did it when I was a teen. My dad is a violent sociopathic piece of shit, that's why he did it, he use to beat the shit out of me too.
It got pretty bad certain times, I choked her, and even put a pillow over her head but mostly I use to slap her across the face