"It's time to destroy their useless painted paper

"It's time to destroy their useless painted paper.
They can pay fagots to screech as much as they want in Hong Kong"

Attached: bc629a7c297d4adfaf03666de0e79b55_18.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/461147-russia-china-nuclear-reactors/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a
finance.yahoo.com/news/most-americans-living-paycheck-paycheck-101500733.html
newscientist.com/article/2207007-us-suicide-rate-at-its-highest-since-the-end-of-the-second-world-war/
economist.com/briefing/2019/02/23/tens-of-thousands-of-americans-die-each-year-from-opioid-overdoses
forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/04/24/the-us-economy-is-reaching-a-dead-end/
thehill.com/opinion/finance/459546-the-end-of-the-dollar-as-we-know-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>macaco thinks BRICS will save him
delusional

hong kong has always been triggered by china but what pushed them over the edge?

Ah, my two ancestors :)

quiet now westernoid your time is up

Thanks for the timestamp 21.
Thanks for the 4.

but putin can not do anything to harm dollar

Nobody can "save" Brazil other than Brazil itself, if it needs saving.
Relying on westerners to save you is like relying on seawater to quench your thirst.

Thanks for the timestamp 21.

He can sells Russia´s oil and gas and buy gas and oil from Iran in their own currency

rt.com/business/461147-russia-china-nuclear-reactors/

Are you really russian or an amerishart??

Thanks for the 71.
:)

KKKKKKkKKKKKKKKK
I DON´T WANT TO BE SAVED

I WANT TO SEE YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR PEOPLE SUFFER

I DON´T GIVE A SHIT IF I WILL DIE IN THE PROCESS

I WANT TO SEE AMERIKKKANS STARVING AND KILLING EACH OTHER

He can stop using it as a reserve currency and encourage others to do the same, which is exactly what's happening.

i rememer obama fucked russian economy back in 2014. putin did nothing back

Not for long he can't.
Naturally occurring oil and gas have less than a decade left before they are completely obsolete and begin costing more to mine and process than their selling price. Personally I will be very interested to see what Russia does then.

>obama fucked russian economy back in 2014
More like the oil price did.
>t before they are completely obsolete and begin costing more to mine and process than their selling price
Oil prices are much more complicated than that and it's not going obsolete within this century, probably within the next two even. Oil and gas obsolescence is pretty much a futuristic myth considering we have absolutely no viable cost-effective alternatives to replace them with.

>USA has regressed to developing status:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

>Half of Americans are effectively poor:
eand.co/half-of-americans-are-effectively-poor-now-what-the-c944c518db6a

>Most Americans Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck, Survey Shows:
finance.yahoo.com/news/most-americans-living-paycheck-paycheck-101500733.html

>US suicide rate at its highest since the end of the second world war:
newscientist.com/article/2207007-us-suicide-rate-at-its-highest-since-the-end-of-the-second-world-war/

>Tens of thousands of Americans die each year from opioid overdoses:
economist.com/briefing/2019/02/23/tens-of-thousands-of-americans-die-each-year-from-opioid-overdoses

>The US Economy Is Reaching A Dead End
forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/04/24/the-us-economy-is-reaching-a-dead-end/

>The end of the dollar as we know it
thehill.com/opinion/finance/459546-the-end-of-the-dollar-as-we-know-it

Attached: uploads_1524252444066-dr_chart02_04192018+(1).png (750x470, 123K)

Do you reckon Hong Kong is taking up that much attention regarding the current list of different shit the government is doing around the country?
Has Beijing made any official statements or anything like that? Do Xi Jingping have a Wechat account were he spergs out like Trump, letting the rest of the world know what America is up to long before the Americans would be normally willing to let us know?

I've watched so many Chinese government infrastructure, etc. type documentaries on Youtube but the only time I noticed their president was once during a snippet about farming in the autonomous outer Mongolia thingo region. It was only a photo of him digging up somethi with a bunch of random farmers, as a passing mention.
It is kind of strange how insular China is compared to the other major world economies, where their politicians are often on social media and in the world media. It would be like if all of Europe suddenly adopted Finnish and used only European based social media, firewalled from the rest of the world.

There have been relatively recent natural gas reserves found in the South China Sea. From memory, pretty massive reserves.

I can already picture a handwave with the following rationalisation:
>poor people suffer from bad life choices why should I care?
The Jow Forumstards here seem to use the above to dismiss poverty and suffering in the USA. Often followed up with kneejerk retorts involving claiming poor people are welfare parasites (unless you are rich), etc. etc. etc.

Sabotage of the nord stream Corporate totalitarianism Hong Kong 2019 Invading afghanistan to restore opioid industry Color revolutions Operation dropshot Puerto rico riots Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba American companies financing hitler Exporting degenerate identitarianism Gulf of tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Dình Diem and Suharto and Franco and Salazar Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule McGeorge Bundy Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for asians 1924s immigration act

>inb4 all of those things are good because fuck brown/yellow/Arab/non-white/non-American people

Americans can talk about it though unlike Chyna. So that makes its okay. :)

>we have absolutely no viable cost-effective alternatives to replace them with.
That's where you wrong m8. While it's true that we could still be using hydrocarbon based fuels a thousand years from now, there's no rule that says you have to make it by digging stuff out of the ground.
Alternative fuel production methods already exist and are not bound to the finite amount of oil and natural gas buried in the earth. These technologies will mature within the decade and will become cheaper than mineral oil shortly after that.
Once that happens, it's curtains for every oil and natural gas based economy on the planet, and life as an oil sheik for me.

>Alternative fuel production methods already exist
Yes but they're a very very long way away of being more economically efficient. As a chemical engineering student I just don't see that kind of tech progressing to that level anywhere near our lifetimes.