People are biased againts the aztecs:

People always say
>muh aztecs bad
>Muh sacrifices
>Muh brutality
Yeah, we get it, they were not goodie goodies (like any other civilization in the world) at the slightlest but people just remember the bad things they did and completly forget what they did well, I'm seeing you guys going apeshit over how the Japs put children in boiling water or mass raping women in the most brutal way in Nanking, or how Belgium genocided 15 million Africans in the most brutal ways, you just shit on Aztecs because it's easy to do it.

Attached: The-Aztecs-of-Mexico-A-Zero-Waste-Society.jpg (940x529, 134K)

chi

Aztecs are shit we need Mayan civilization revival ASAP

Mesoamericans are hard core, just embrace it

Attached: e57adc98314d00262b1b28153e509927bd7ba54038840be33cf02d251e922a42_1 (1).jpg (1080x1180, 328K)

t. chink

those guys inspired some of my favorite Latin heavy metal and black metal bands. people talk about them like everyone was any better then they were. They were not. vikings raped and killed people just because. so did the japs and mongols and Iranians.

anyone here in peru? My family is from there and I'm planning on moving back once I'm done saving money here in the states; how's lima like? Haven't been back there in almost 8 years now.

Attached: 1565500253376.png (1071x1305, 2.34M)

They were literally so bad that tribes they enslaved gladly helped Spaniards to topple them.

Imagine how much they must have hated them.

its called conquest. thats something everyone did.

Yes you are an Aztec and don't have any Spanish ancestors if you did descend from Spaniards you wouldnt be a barbarian who fails academically and does crime .

That was common in the Americas
ConfederaĆ§Ć£o dos Tamoios is no different than that.
Injuns that disliked each other gathered allies where they could

lol if you count as white my dude then I'm fucking aryan. hahaha

What are you thennif not aryan?

> the Japs put children in boiling water
Yeah, that totally happened. No war propaganda at all whatsoever. Nope.

Even Purepechas and Tlaxcaltecas were better than faggot aztecs. It is just that those shits are more vocal about their nigger culture.

you are not aztec

Based.
>No music knees
what

That isn't true

>tfw Mapuche BVLL

Attached: kg85jt84.jpg (1115x1129, 462K)

It is

>What are you thennif not aryan?
mongoloid. there are only three races. Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid. everything else is a sub mixture of these three. I am mongoloid.

Post in this thread

Caucasoid ain't a race mate

red people are cemanahuacan neo siberians (not all mongoloids are the same) and mestizos are chabochis a type of eurosiberian

Attached: t.jpg (640x640, 59K)

we need pan siberianism, ancient red civiliaztions are a thing of the past

call them mexica nahuas, aztec is a name europeans gave them