Has Jow Forums ever read the Four Classic Novels of Chinese literature? Did you like them?

Has Jow Forums ever read the Four Classic Novels of Chinese literature? Did you like them?

Attached: chinas-four-classic-novels.png (560x315, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2tZfrCqPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga i haven't even read the classics of brazilian literature

>brazilian literature
>classics
Really

Attached: 1532639371182.jpg (720x1080, 223K)

Not but I'll probably be giving them a read soon as I'm becoming a bit of what you may call a sinoboo as of late.

I read twelve chapters of Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. Shit's boring.

>Yu Cunt raised his sword and felled two zillion foes, and for this was awarded a position as governor
>Ho Fuk considered assassinating Yu Cunt, but his secretary suggested sending him cakes instead.
>Because of this, the children sang:
>Ho Fuk sends his Ho Fuk Cakes
>Let's all eat the Ho Fuk Cakes
>Cakes are sweet and filled with treats
>Ho Fuk Cakes are better than meats

only romance of the three kingdoms and journey to the west thanks to dragon ball

>journey to the west thanks to dragon ball
What's the link between the two?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2tZfrCqPs

dream of the red chamber is also hellishly boring. i couldn't finish it

Nope. They're shit.

How would you know if you've never read them?

Enjoying Mexico, Zhang?

dragon ball was supposed to be an adaptation of journey to the west but toriyama's editors told him to do something else and we ended up with dragonball.
it's why goku has a tail and its why his name is son goku (son wukong in chinese)

son goku is literally the name of the monkey king. add to that the tail and monkey transformation. and the expandable staff aswell as riding on a cloud. they kinda went of the rails after that but the original series with kid goku was cleary heavily based on it.

>son goku is literally the name of the monkey king.

*in the jap version.

Only heard about the red chamber book, not the rest.

Attached: 61Z6IE-oKyL.jpg (619x1021, 115K)

What version did you read? I've read the entire 1st volume of the Moss Roberts translation, unabridged edition and find it pretty entertaining and deep

FUCK CHINA!

lol

曹操!
曹操!
曹操!

Attached: Cao.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)