What's China like?

I've spent a large number of hours shilling on behalf of China on Jow Forums and other sites and have made plans to visit in November.

Am I deluding myself? What is modern day China like?

Attached: b083fe9562de1797b0e30f.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/08/london-toxic-oxford-street-polluted-boris-johnson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Flag, That Post: The Thread

Beijing looks cool but the air pollution is fucking terrible every public place smells like pee

>spent a large number of hours shilling on behalf of China
>no idea what it's actually like
Why?

enjoy prison. and death sentence.

Kill yourself

Have you been there?
I like the government and what they're doing but how much of modern china is similar to ancient china.
Why?

Everyone I know who went to China had the same complaint that people are rude and can be disgusting. Common sense things in the first world like forming a line and being patient aren’t a thing in China. Lots of spitting and lettings kids shit on the street and rubbish bins.

Air pollution in London is more toxic than the air pollution in Beijing.

Wait what do you like about their government? I realise it can't be all bad but their attempts to gain influence in our part of the world are bad news for us.

Sheltered racists on Jow Forums aren't people you know.

Is that was Chinese state media told you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-polluted_cities_by_particulate_matter_concentration

lel, you better beg CHYNA on your knees to liberate you from yourselves

Attached: Islamic Convert.jpg (1724x862, 139K)

We are puppets of the US and the UK yet you talk about Chinese influence. Get some fucking awareness.

No they aren’t people I know are they? Im talking about family and friends who went. A common sentiment from them is “never again”

Sounds like what Serpentza described. But he is an Anglo shill, so you might be to. :^)

Attached: 1566944873122.png (1604x1488, 361K)

Unironic answer: much better imo. It has improved visibly over the years, from me shitting in a pit in a rural area in 2007 to using a bidet in 2018. Bejing has improved a lot in terms of air quality, although there still are many days where the smog is visible. If you can't speak the language and look white, just follow a tour guide and be very careful of scams, and you'll most likely have a good time.

Not possible. I've been to both cities. In Beijing, you'll have to clear your mucus out every night. Expect black chunks.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/08/london-toxic-oxford-street-polluted-boris-johnson

You're making up shit, mate. It's painfully obvious.

Im afraid I am not anglo but rather a scandinavian asian mutt

That refers to a bizarre report about a niche pollutant which is outdated. My link is from the World Health Organisation which shows 283 of the 500 most polluted cities in the world are Chinese.

Chinks at university are literal subhuman bugmen

I know you are trolling but at least do a good job. The complaints about mainland Chinese people are universal and consistent. sage’d bait threat

You mean apart from lifting hundreds of millions out of poverty quicker than any period in history and telling yanks to go fuck themselves as a strong stable fair government? Nothing.

This

Are you boy or girl (boy) ?

i am a girl (boy)

>Teenage Oppositional Nihilism: How a Useful Idiot Learned To Stop Worrying and Embrace Totalitarianism

>A necessary and important book for our time. Must read! - Noam Chomsky

Attached: Screenshot_2019.png (531x261, 407K)

That's pretty fucking rich coming from your flag mate.

What parts of China will you be visiting in November?

I will be there too.

>which shows 283 of the 500 most polluted cities in the world are Chinese.
JFC

It's shit
my stepmom is from Hangzhou

Attached: holy crackers.jpg (256x253, 32K)

>We are puppets of the US and the UK
Ah yes I remember all those times we sent spies into your government to do our bidding

no wait... no I don't. Meanwhile China does that to NZ.

Attached: file.png (641x867, 355K)

I know a girl from Hangzhou but she is a huge tease.