Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5d3ba3b1be54f-do-americans-really-do-that.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRAAAAP

>sheep grazing looking at wild horses over the fence
"do they really just run around wherever they please?"
"DO THEY REALLY??"

>Gets shot

literally what is the point of it besides intimating little old ladies with your small dick complex for no reason? mass shooters don't give a fuck about being killed because they're all sociopath schizos so the possibility of someone else being armed won't phase them
america needs an authoritarian statist government to take away every right they have so they can live like normal people again

Yeah I've done it a few times, but concealed carry is obviously the better choice. Sometimes you just have to show people that liberty isn't dead, despite what left wingers want to do to this country

Attached: 1539967940249.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d3ba3b1be54f-do-americans-really-do-that.php

I understand that as a chinaman, you lust for a strong state to control your life, but other men in the world don't wish to live like the chinese do. Some enjoy freedom, and while you may not understand such a concept, others enjoy it very much

Attached: vrfsn1l7wbz21.jpg (1536x2048, 371K)

ITT: s o y

I grew up in Alabama and rarely saw anyone with a gun out in the open in public. Tons of people concealed carry though. Personally I have a couple at home but that's where they stay.

hell yes brother

thin people are an endangered minority in america

good luck taking 300 million guns

Do you really think of Americans as wild horses and of the rest of the world as envious sheep?

The second amendment should be repealed. It should be up to the states.
>uhhh actually the last time something was left up to the states it was slavery and we conservatives started a civil war!

Name one war Americans won in last 20 years.

why doesn't the government just ban bullets instead? eventually the supply will run out and all the flyover rednecks will have 50 trillion wooden/plastic sticks instead of tacticool killing machines

>do americans really live with horse-blinders on to the bewilderment of literally everyone else on earth?
chile is it your first day on Jow Forums or something

Your police can do it, but you can't? lmao

Attached: 1523517361503.jpg (808x1080, 800K)

>F-FUCKIONG AMERICANS! WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH FREEDOM F-FUCKING MUTTS WAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 122hupw.png (691x653, 27K)

at first I thought ideas of these were stupid as fuck, but then I realized that American balkanization may actually be the answer and that splitting states apart on such contentious issues like these would really help accelerate the balkanization process.

srs though, what you post about is already a reality. The 2A doesn't really exist in certain states as some states have may-issue permits to own firearms, essentially nullifying the second amendment. these states bitch and whine about neighboring states having guns, so actually the balkanization can be seen on the horizon just through that. officially killing the second amendment would speed things up

Attached: 1539870383440.jpg (640x619, 29K)

you cant ban knowledge, a british dude in the 90s made illegal firearms and was arrested for it, people will go to any lengths to protect themselves and the state even if it means manufacturing bullets

Gulf War
>pay Saddam while he's committing crimes against humanity throughout the 80s
>invades Kuwait in 90s
>cut off his allowance
>assemble international coalition to take back Kuwait
>include crimes we were paying him to do as part of the casus belli
>invent stories about babies in incubators
>bomb the shit out of Iraqi convoys
>poison our own troops, deny them reparations/pensions
>go home and celebrate winning war we caused

i highly doubt american balkanization would happen, america would end up being reunited

didn't read any of that but sure

absolutely. go to pensuvania and you will see people with hand guns tucked in their jeans, proudly displayed.

I think it's stupid to open carry a gun like that in the way she's doing. Honestly, here she'd be more of a target than a threat. I can picture some thugs getting her gun and making her their bitch, specially the underage since they get a free out of jail card as soon as they turn 18.

They can try but they won't be able to.

Time will tell. Shit is going to get very divisive in the coming decades. Trump may have won in 2016 and win again in 2020, but demographically speaking republicans are being overwhelmed. In a decade or two, with older whites dying out, republicans will begin losing big time, especially with major strongholds like Texas and NC going blue.

Now, you may have noticed, but a lot of the democrat's policies have been taken over by the progressive left wing. Holier-than-thou, feel good, social justice politicians like "the squad" are dominating the left, and simp boomer "moderates" are left with people like joe biden (behind the times withering relics who are going senile). When the democrats gain a full hold on power they'll ram progressive policy after progressive policy and further isolate red states, eventually pushing too far. So much animosity will likely exist between the nearly communist-friendly left and the rest of america that a friendly, peaceful divide may even occur. I used to loathe such an idea, but I realize it's better than letting one party dominate

Your loss

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-12.52.46-PM.png (668x273, 46K)

Open carrying a rifle makes you look like an attention-seeking larper. I don't see any problem with handguns though.

i don't see any prob with any gun, most people who are armed are pretty educated with fire arms.

You sounds like hood nigger who sells drug all day.

really? i've only travelled and i've seen a lot of armed peoples. they're giddy, not out to shoot anyone. imagine the feeling? of never being fucked with? invincible.

FUCKING BASED

You mad, Aussie pooftah?

Attached: HZZTVXDBDEI6RNSWENWGEFHPAE.jpg (767x544, 60K)

every war they were in. there's a difference between being able to completely fuck up a country within weeks and being able to exert control on said country after that

I see open carry whenever i stray from the road and end up in Cartel territory

We're bad but it's not like most of the rest of the developed world isn't nearly as bad.
Besides, it's a picture of Walmart shoppers. Only the poor and the degenerate shop there

Attached: Obesity Rate.png (640x427, 310K)

I'm from Wisconsin and never saw regular people carrying holstered guns, only weirdos and security guards do it

>yanks think they have freedom
American propaganda is one hell of a drug.

>only poor people like saving money
Waste not, want not, my nigga, but fuck Walmart anyway

fucking state of this post

The next time I'm in Japan, a yank military grunt is getting a fractured skull. I hope it will be yours.

fucking state of your shithole country
slaves who think their chains make them free

>it's another random american thinks he's an expert on what will happen with balkanization and writes essays on it episode

don't understand what this has to do with open carry dumbarse (i actually agree on how it's a shithole)

no one is thin in that picture

OH NO NO NO NO

>amerifats

I can shout "NIGGER" on the street anytime I want and completely get away with it

It would make it easier for me to go shooting since I wouldn't need to ask my dad for a ride to range, I could just take my longboard

Based

Attached: 1567492068760.png (680x748, 27K)

I've seen videos where people that get heckled by niggers in your shithole, get their kids taken away after calling niggers what they are

>actually behaving this way outside of Jow Forums
Just because you can doesn't mean you should, Klaus.
Jesus.

Here in Tennessee you'll see like 1/20 people walking around with a holstered gun. No one bats an eye and neither do I.

Little old ladies don't give a shit. It's 20 something year old men with little old lady wrists that get uppity over it.

it does seem larpy in an urban area, Im progun but I really don't see the need, conceal carry I view as something that should be available

You don't know there could be damn commies under the table and a hero is gonna be needed

>eople will go to any lengths to protect themselves
What really baffles me, and probably other anons from around the world, is your deep ingrained paranoïa and that need to "protect yourselves" against potential threats.
I mean, pontentially, every one can find himself in danger, but it does not happen that often for fuck's sake.
How is it possible that the strongest country on Earth is so insecure about its security and strength ?

Okey señor gringo, just be sure to let the fence opened so me and my compadres can get in to make you some tacos and take care of the frontyard :^)

we live in a violent society headed by and evil government, you likely view your police as someone who will help, we view them as people who are out to get us.

>open carry
>every degenerate criminal knows you're armed and could just grab your gun or shoot you first during a robbery

>concealed carry
>criminal robs a store
>you pull your gun out and shoot him, then shoot yourself because you realize you're 40 and still a kissless virgin

I can torrent without VPNs.

*mic drop*

Attached: CheckmateD.jpg (307x400, 17K)

>you likely view your police as someone who will help
Jesus fuck mate I'm fucking FRENCH did you watch our news since last December or not at all ?
Point is : no we don't.

>we live in a violent society
Everyone having guns only make it more prone to violence. I think morons outnumber reasonable people so I think guns for everyone is a losing bet because armed morons outnumber armed reasonable people.

>headed by and evil government
First : you elected said government.
Second : do you consider any for of Gvt "evil" or is it just that one. Because if you consider any Gvt as being evil then you're just dumb.

>we view them as people who are out to get us.
So you basically want guns to shoot back Law Enforcement that are there to get you somehow, and also your violent neighbours that also have guns, and also maybe spare a bullet or two for your local Congressman's arse ?

Do you realize how you sound ? You're describing Irak or Afghanistan society, not America for Christ's sake, how can you believe for one second your country is not 98% peaceful, and could be 99% peaceful when you implement gun bans.

Attached: 20604622_10159136143475483_144055022369641591_n.jpg (480x477, 31K)

The kikes do it in israhell, why can't we?