America Appreciation Thread

This is the bunker for all Americans sick of being slandered on Jow Forums with pathetic national stereotyping and all free peoples of the world who love America and Americans

Attached: bald-eagle-american-flag-carlos-v.jpg (900x642, 202K)

Jow Forums is our board, if we cared so much about being slandered we wouldn't come here.

I like America and Americans desu :3

i need an american bf

gril or fag?

but bros what about aztlan

Attached: Pepe 3.jpg (495x362, 17K)

the national stereotyping is too kind, real life burgers are even worse.

CHI

Out if my country, traitorous faget.

reminder -

Attached: AZTLAN.png (770x400, 107K)

KILL YOURSELF MEXIGLOBO

reminder that only 1% of Mexico's population lived on the Mexican Cession in the 1840s, so the Mexican Cession never truly was Mexican. It was Comanche land, for the most part.

Please put your tears in the jar, brown manlet.

I don't give a fuck, less than 1% is usually the average population for an area that is about to be populated. Also the pope fucking gave it to us and you should return the stolen land, thanks.

>less than 1% is usually the average population for an area that is about to be populated

>that is about to be populated

No sorry my friend, "about" is admitting you never owned the land. Not to mention the Comanches continually kicked Mexican ass to the point that you lost wars with them.

That land was Comanche until you lost the war and ceded it to Anglos. Then Anglos killed Comanches after the US Civil War was wrapped up, in the blink of an eye. Mexican manlets fear the chad Native cock and can't defeat it, but that's not the case for Anglos.

>Also the pope fucking gave it to us
Lol when the fuck has the USA ever cared about what some pedo-enabling dipshit in a dress & silly hat thinks?

Attached: al capone.jpg (660x433, 33K)

I own approximately 20 firearms, I say approximately because I got into the habit of doing online auctions with a C&R (collector's license) which means for the majority of my collection I did not complete a regular background check.

Attached: burgerpepe.jpg (657x527, 71K)

reminder that i fucked your mom and she makes a hilarious gurgling sound when she orgasms

>reminder that i fucked your mom and she makes a hilarious gurgling sound when she orgasms

Attached: IMG-6576.jpg (587x880, 185K)

>Anglo is this angry
all too easy

Attached: YIKES.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Fuck the USA, get the fuck off from here and don't cross the border.

Burgers are fine and kind people in real life. I know few people who were living in the United States through some time and there were more chill and decided than average rude and procrastinating Pole

>t. votes labour