Why does everyone hate Chinese people so much these days?

Why does everyone hate Chinese people so much these days?

Attached: 1553840808045.jpg (900x614, 88K)

>these days

everything in my house was made in china. why should I hate them? i bow down everyday to china.

Lol who hates China?

Attached: main-qimg-45745a5d602add72bfaba99040596e15.png (612x518, 231K)

mongolia i guess

Chinese culture is based as fuck but the PRC is disgusting.

several countries answered china in the pic you posted zhang. try opening your eyes a little wider

>these days

i hate the US as much as the next guy, but i fear china even less. americans are dumb but at least they have legal institutions that in theory exist to keep them in check. china didn't even bother with that shit.

I hate one thing, and only one thing, about Chinese people: the way they eat. Slurp, slurp, slurp.

>There are some bored foreigners, with full stomachs, who have nothing better to do than point fingers at us… First, China doesn't export Revolution; second, China doesn't export hunger and poverty; third, China doesn't come and cause you headaches, what more is there to be said? -- Xi Jinping

A better question to ask yourself is why does china have no real friends. literally all of their neighbors hate them. Its so bad that vietnam, a country that has more right than most to hate us, is literally one of the most pro american countries in the world largely because they see the US as a counterbalance to chinese influence. Their government is simply evil which is a copout answer and can be said about every world power but they are a lot more overt about it.

I fully expect butthurt replies

>but i fear china even less
Good.

these og chinks are based asf tho

think really hard
stress your brain
im sure you can come up with quite a few reasons

Vietnam hates them because they're currently butting heads over territorial waters. During the Vietnam War, they hated America more. You're acting like it's this bizarre thing when SEA has always played larger powers against each other. If you haven't noticed, most of the region is either ambivalent or friendly towards China. Even Japan hates South Korea more right now. I fully expect your butthurt and more claims about the region that are neither nuanced or true.

Vietnam likes you as a counterbalance. the same way they liked china when they were at war with the USA. it is a relationship based on convenience.

based
the fact that vietnam is so chill makes me feel even more embarrassed over our prior conflict

that was a typo i meant i fear china even more. you could probably deduce that from the rest of my post.

nigga is this boi pretending that china has absolutely no military foreign entanglements I KNOW THIS NIGGA ISNT PRETENDING CHINA DOESN'T CAUSE ANYBODY ANY HEADACHES

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 22.38.14.png (1930x1114, 1.99M)

>During the Vietnam War, they hated America more.
You seem to have forgotten that China invaded them less than a decade after that war, so they didn't hate us "more" for very long.

Honestly they are everywhere and are the worst people.

They don't like where they are walking don't try to integrate always walk arounyun groups of 20 and block the fucking pavement and take pictures of literally everything.

Thanks for proving my point. What a shocker, they hate whoever they have tensions with and latch into whoever can counterbalance that threat.

china has America by the nut sack. absolutely no reason to hate china.

>What a shocker, they hate whoever they have tensions with
And what do you think governs that? Geographic or geopolitical tensions will always be more common than ideological tensions.

Ergo Vietnam and the USA are -usually- natural allies and the CCP is -usually- the enemy of Vietnam.

Your IQ is too low for nuance.

Attached: rollin.jpg (600x576, 71K)

Chankoros detected.

Attached: 51A1596C-7E07-447C-B79E-A62ACF965772.png (620x926, 94K)

friend, i understand the ideological point you are making. but you're presenting the argument so incredibly wrong. china and vietnam have more in common with politics, ideology and culture than the USA. ask yourself. does vietnam want democracy? western culture? human rights? the PRC and vietnam have far more in common than vietnam and the USA. the reason why vietnam is sucking up to the USA is because it serves their geopolitical purpose, a counterweight to the PRC's influence in the region.

>it is a relationship based on convenience.
hold on a second, there are other types of relationships? this changes everything

Soon china will enslave you. you will have no where to go white boy.

yes actually there are relationships based on trust and ideology, not geopolitical ambitions.

>people

>Too many people
Ooh come on, Even 300 million is enough but 1.4 billion oh fuck off.
>Everything
Language, food, people, land, culture.

>The Manchus conquered all of China despite being outnumbered 1000:1
kek this is supposed to be a country I should be afraid of?

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x140, 362K)

Sounds like you're the only one with low IQ. In the end race tensions are all that matter. All Asians realize sooner or later that Western involvement and alliances are only part of a divide and conquer strategy. Luckily the West is far more divided because of shifting racial demographics. The Philippines used to have problems with China due to geopolitical tensions but they came around eventually along with the rest of SEA. Eventually Vietnam will get what it needs from you to negotiate what it wants from China and then it'll shirk you off like a bad monkey on its back. It already knows America is too unreliable to be counted on in the long term.

Attached: viet-fucking-shit.jpg (832x557, 105K)

>kek whoou hatu CHINA NUMAH UONEU

Attached: 1566863843966.jpg (700x467, 30K)

based kenya

>These days
Since 15th century here

>White House officials confirmed that Trump was eager to project optimism that might boost markets, saying his claims of China being "eager for a deal because they are hurting badly" or that any calls had taken place between Beijing and Washington were "something of an exaggeration".

>Meanwhile, Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it was more likely that China wasn't even looking to negotiate with the United States anymore.

>"It looks like they've just decided to step back, let Trump’s tariffs ruin his own economy, and negotiate with the next administration when people vote Trump out over the losses or when his term runs out. They've already shifted most of their supply chains and are lowering tariffs on every other country except the United States."

Oof.

Attached: 1567223838560.png (1202x2025, 1.19M)

They're a culture completely lacking of individuality.

Chinese history is downright embarrassing. But still, there are 1.6 billion of them. They really need to stop breeding. Really disgusting if you think about it.

Attached: DB4B6629-33B7-4856-816B-7ED293972C54.png (800x1672, 209K)

Kek if it's true that the Chinese today are all Mongols that means they're even more powerful, not less.

Attached: f67b2073cb2938c1ed395e04ca94ac5c.png (500x700, 736K)

The southern half is no different than you.

Attached: D9F98EC1-BEDF-479F-8528-CD52010D86BF.png (800x1300, 122K)

Yeah we know.

Attached: Thainese2.jpg (365x867, 99K)

>Iran
Wew lad, those fuckers really are brainwashed.

>
>>Whitu PIGGU officiaRus confirmu dat Trumpu wasu eaga tu projecku opiumu dat mightu bosstu markatu, sayin hisu claim of Chinnu beig "eaga far a dear becau they hurtu badly" or that any call takenu prace betweenu Beijin and Washingtonu wre "somethin auf en exagertionu".
>>Meanwhil, Formu Secretaru auf Statu Rexu Tirresonu sad itu warce moreu rikery thatu Chinu notu evenu lookin too negotiatu wit da WHITTU PIGGHU anymor.
>>"It rooks rike dey justu mad tou steppu back, ret Trumppu’s tariff ruinnu hisu ownu economayu and negotiatu wit da nexttu WHITTU PIGGHU when peOPRU vottu Trahmp outtu ovar da rosses or whan hees teerm runs outtu. Day alreaddu shift most auf dare supprie chainnu and r rowering tariff on evrry OUTHAR countwy except the WHITTU PIGGHU."
>OUFFFF

Attached: 29CF3BC9-AC99-4822-A580-E1428F7868C5.jpg (1200x1009, 258K)

>but at least they have legal institutions that in theory exist to keep them in check
In Reality said institutions are meaningless and America has been in constant conflict for generations, overthrows foreign governments, invades countries, trains, funds and arms terrorism around the world and is currently bombing some half dozen countries.
Anyone who thinks there are legal institutions to keep America from being imperialistic war mongers is either ignorant of reality or extremely intellectually dishonest.

>>IRANNU
>rew rad, thossu fuckaz eally r brainuu washuuu.

Attached: 1566279716061.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

Kek. Fucts dun care abow yura feerings.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190904-115409_NoxBrowser.jpg (1438x2268, 893K)

>Kek. FAKKU dON CARRU BOUT U FEERING.

Attached: 1566533242284.gif (288x136, 338K)

>largest state sponsor of terrorism isn't a threat to international security

Attached: 1559280565559.jpg (746x497, 228K)

>Chinese culture is based as fuck but China is disgusting.
Que?

Your country funds terrorism around the world more than anyone else by magnitudes. You painfully pig ignorant cunt.
Look up the School of Americas and learn a little about just how fucking disgusting your country is.

>implying anyone cares about the ruling dynasty
There were widespread internal conflicts while the Qing operated as one after Hong Taiji easily consolidated power. Even during the Revolt of the Three Feudatories, Xuanye was able to pick them off one at a time because they were operating independently.

>t. labour

Kekku

Attached: 1558406470896.png (940x530, 586K)

>KEEKUUU

Attached: 1566942849445.jpg (640x712, 107K)

Folks here are quick to forget about the Manchu death squad hunts after Empress Cixi abdicated the Mandate of Heaven.

Attached: 1511123982196.png (600x600, 304K)

Kekku.

Attached: Afraid2.jpg (1187x1386, 427K)

china literally props up a rogue nuclear state

pakistan is cool with china

How did it feel when you had your penis removed?

Israel? Pakistan? Because both of them received US nukes

china is pakistans largest military supplier you yellow monkey

Wow a lot of nations really fear the french

Attached: averagefrenchman.jpg (183x275, 8K)

It's the United States who supplied them with their nukes, entire air force, majority of their armed vehicles and more. China sold them an aircraft carrier.

Kekku.

Attached: chinatoon06.jpg (620x546, 80K)

I love the Chinese, I respect them a lot.

ok retard

Attached: pic-3-61.jpg (691x545, 47K)

>France
>Afraid of Syria
Wtf

Attached: 85031.jpg (290x290, 51K)

Underrated.

The area I grew up in was majority Chink.
I hate their guts, but only mainlanders because taiwanese and hongkongers have been friendly to me

Why is it always Canadians?

You cannot forget Australia and a few burgers.

is that a rhetorical question?

based trurkey and iraq

Why is it always the same ladyboy who defends China in every thread?

He's been doing this for years. He's mentally ill.

Kekku.

Attached: C8tv1AxXoAAByNe.jpg (1024x648, 163K)

But we don't? Why would we lol everyone hates usa and the older people russia

Attached: 1556721839570.gif (686x720, 2.92M)

Zhang, I've seen your pro-China threads on int and pol. Nice try.

China numbah one

Attached: 1550288281420.jpg (534x407, 21K)

Mutts btfo as usual. They're in their funny echo chamber where they think everyone is on their side but they know that's probably not true or else they would've declared a real war on China by now.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190904-134314_Samsung Notes.jpg (1223x1923, 775K)

Why the fuck have all these countries been giving weapons to Pakistan

>People naturally "hate" the powerful which is the same reason many hate USA by the way
>They have enough power to oppose the west in many regards
>Their values, customs and ideology are in many cases in direct contrast to our own

i'm pretty sure they only sound like that when they drink soup

Not on everything. They care more about climate change than Americans for example.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-29-06-11-25.png (1237x1727, 1.25M)

Basado

>people

>Brits
>cockroaches

Check both

>does vietnam want democracy? western culture? human rights?
Yes.
Shoosh, chang, go away

Go back to Langley before your cover gets blown, glownigger.

>sk yourself. does vietnam want democracy? western culture? human rights?
>be ching-chong
>flee to 1st world country with democracy and human right
>ohh but du othe people wan human light?

>iran is a threat to world peace
i expected americans to be that much brainwashed and retarded, but canadians?

tfw you never get to rape a chink in 98

Attached: 1566454934745.jpg (720x762, 65K)

it's just the american polcels here that do, the average person couldn't care less about China

Attached: michael scott china.jpg (426x489, 41K)

lel kys you are not chinese stupid ladyboy monkey nigger

Two main reasons:
The first being that China is challenging the current world order, attempting to set their own rules and define their own global sphere of influence. Another case of Thucydides' Trap, really.
The second reason is that they are different and an unknown, and a lot of people, some of them powerful, make no attempt to understand them.
As such it is simply a natural reflex by western conservatives to disparage and disagree with them. People crave security and stability; they want to look after their own; they look to their own history to guide their decisions. Fear campaigns and such work very well, especially in the current age of social media and information overload, because they appeal to human nature.

Attached: 8shj2lioadlf89.png (293x301, 68K)

Listen guys, Superpower in 2030 is talking

>Be Chinese
>See your country get criticized on the internet
> "But what about the Western countries"

But what about the Western countries ?