Why do wypipo get so mad at dog eating? It tastes very good, you should try it instead of getting so butthurt

Why do wypipo get so mad at dog eating? It tastes very good, you should try it instead of getting so butthurt.

Attached: yulin2-300x222.jpg (300x222, 12K)

Dogs are treyf you disgusting goy. You can only eat animals who chew the cud and have cloven hooves.

I have probably eaten dog already and just not noticed. That said I heard any mammal that is not a herbivore tends to taste bad.

wh*Tes are subhuman

What's the fucking point of boiling them alive?

yes i ate jaguar once and it tastes very bad

Get the fur off

human meat tastes great

It's the boiling alive aspect that's shocking. Yes I know our slaughterhouses are pretty inhumane, but the encourage suffering

I honestly don't mind it. I just don't like how they are not specifically bred for their meat, are crowded in cages, fed random garbage, and are unregulated. If you made a proper meat dog then I'd actually be interested in tasting it.

>NOOOOOOO you can't kill dogs they fuck my white wife

Attached: soyjrt.jpg (785x1000, 222K)

Are you telling me that if you boil the dog dead you can't get their fur off? It just get off when the dog is alive? Makes no sense..

I don't know, I've never tried it myself personally

I heard that killing dogs in painful way in Korea get more tastier than normal cooking,

I've read it makes the meat tastes better, which pretty much goes against scientific research done on farm animals and the main reason why they want to kill them as painless as possible.
On the other hand, people swear crabs should be boiled alive. Go figure

That dog isn't being cooked you dumb retards. It has bugs on its fur and they are poor so they use hot water to kill the bugs.

If you've gone to any fair, there's a 100% change you've eaten dog
t. used to round up stray dogs

What's the difference between boiling it alive with boiling it already dead?

The bugs on it's fur don't die if the dog is being boiled dead, is that your logic you fucking retarded twat?

kek
this guy is on the spectrum

Lacking empathy is a sign of autism you monkey

the canadian was clearly cracking a joke

>What's the difference between boiling it alive with boiling it already dead?

I do not know about dogs, but In fish preperation fishermen would kill them with taking off spine nerve so that it can maintain freshness of meat and taste doesnot fishy and you can not smell bloody raw .

I present to you, the morally righteous white man

Attached: 1567571981179.webm (640x360, 3M)

what was that device supposed to do? I have so many questions

Are you implying that non-whites don't eat beef?

tasty

Only wh*te subhumans torture the animals.

it's just that it's usually white people who are shocked and disgusted by the fact that some people eat dogs and cats whilst themselves being the biggest meat eaters

go vegan, otherwise you are a hypocrite

>it's just that it's usually white people who are shocked and disgusted by the fact that some people eat dogs
Not really though. There are plenty of non-white dog cultures. Also it might shock you that a lot of East Asians frown on it too these days.

Also veganism is inherently hypocritical so I wouldn't label others as such.

okok
I am sick

Attached: 600lbslife-680x507.jpg (680x507, 54K)

>Also it might shock you that a lot of East Asians frown on it too these days.
self-hating westernized ones that wanna suck up to wypipo

Or maybe it's a natural outcome of a growing middle class. Eating dogs is inefficient and they are far more valuable as pets/farm animals. A good ratter will save exponentially more food than can be gained from eating it. If you want omnivores that can survive on almost anything and then eaten, get some pigs. Dogs are starvation food.

This.
A little like pork

so would you with a few spices

how so?

>Mexico

The closest for me might have been at chinese restaurants. People here look down at eating dogs and chinese people are sorta looked down because of that.

Looking at a dog causes the same response in your brain as looking at a baby. Would you boil a baby alive and eat it?

Seems to lock the head in place so the butcher can slice its throat, lets it bleed and then dumps it to that gutter thing to actually die.
I feel sick, even the old slaughterhouse method of hammer strike to the forehead seems more humane than this which is just bit advanced halal/kosher butchering.

Meant for this burger.

Gooks are super into freshness, often to the point of blatant animal cruelty

Attached: fish.gif (640x360, 1.01M)

i don't mind dog eating, but the preparation is not only cruel, it's completely retarded, the meat is ruined like that

UMA

SOPA DE LA DOGGO
UMA DELICIA

>uma delicia
fuck you im hungry now

Who else would satisfy white women if not for doggos tho?

Attached: 1559185653471.jpg (600x676, 154K)