/brit/

never forget what we've lost edition

Attached: steve_irwin-1.jpg (618x410, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Oceania#Australia
youtu.be/G_vas-7a7is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Australians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who

how come the yanks have to be special snowflakes on units of weight and distance etc but it was no problem for them to follow us on units of time

>steve irwin! so wholesome reddit bros!

Attached: soysilk.png (805x851, 89K)

don't you hate it when something is actually based but then it gets co-opted by reddit and is thenceforth proclaimed soy by Jow Forums

metric time is a thing and isn't used

theres no word in gaelic for republic thats how cucked ireland is even the idea of a free state was taught to them by the anglo

Can't believe it's been 13 years, mental

really hate americans lads.

When I went to Aus, I've never felt like such a swarthy mutt in my whole life.

I'm basically the whitest person in my city, but in Australia they're on a different level. Blonde hair, blue eyes, sculpted faces absolutely everywhere. I've never seen so much blonde hair. I legitimately felt like a complete outsider

>Poblacht na hEireann
You jus making things up now? Daft cunt

Anyone else feel like 2015-now, or perhaps more accurately 2016-now has just been like one long year as opposed to four distinct ones?

Why do Aussies larp as irishmen so hard? They all have names like Thompson and Smith but they're convinced they're Irish convicts for some reason

yes but 2013 and 2014 as well
i feel like the world did actually end in 2012 and this is some weird purgatory

normies ruin everything, they don't know when to stop.

retard

>When I went to Aus, I've never felt like such a swarthy mutt in my whole life.

Attached: 3770A134-AED5-46F7-B1D7-506599C91786.jpg (399x370, 33K)

Because a large portion of Australia has Irish ancestry? Think of all the Mc’s, Kellys, Murrays, etc in Australia. Don’t be daft mate just use your fucking head for once.

no of course not

very chuffed with my blue eyes
My Mum used to work for a company that had a lot of American investors and she said everytime they'd visit without fail they'd always comment on how many people in Australia have blue eyes

Attached: huehuehuehue.jpg (1148x549, 39K)

>Thompson
>Smith

Both very common surnames in Ireland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Oceania#Australia

Attached: America blue eyes.png (690x788, 98K)

Fair enough
Don't get me wrong a lot has happened to me in four years but time's moved so fast and my I've solidified my social circle so it's blended together for me quite a bit

>Poblacht na hEireann
Kenneth O Morgan in the No 10 guest historian series, 'Prime Ministers and No. 10', wrote:

"He held a series of talks with the Sinn Fein leader, Eamon De Valera, at Downing Street in July 1921, at which key issues in Ireland’s proposed new relationship with the UK, were discussed. Lloyd George, who made a point of speaking in Welsh to his Secretary, Thomas Jones, in the presence of De Valera, successfully argued that neither in Welsh nor in Irish did a word exist for ‘republic’."

what now? what does this mean now the irish didnt have a word for republic it was taught to the irish by the english

all those chinky names in poo peeland

youtu.be/G_vas-7a7is

peggy gou will never ride me until i spray her womb with my spunk

An actual god amongst men, we will never see his like again in our lifetimes.

t. not American (ignore flag)

i reckon i could shag his daughter tbf, i live near her

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Australians

Poblacht is the Irish word for republic and it existed prior to the Lloyd George talks. Don’t know on what grounds this A*gloid argued it doesn’t, but it does.

unionically just done the foulest most gruesome shit possibly in living memory
im holding my breath its so unbelievably oppressive and evil

what did you bloody eat lad aha

just clipped out the smelliest poblacht of my life into the loo lads

the man spoke fluent garlic he was welsh it was probably made up after the english taught the irish the idea of a republic before that the irish were all licking each others nipples or whatever weird stuff ive heard

>poblacht
Sounds like onomatopoeia for a mucusy cough

had a pizza 2 days ago and was drinking yesterday
the paper comes out half shitty and half bloody

when i was younger i had a habit of pulling the threads out of towels and eating them and they'd come out in my poo and sometimes the thread would get stuck in my arse as it came out which would suspend the poo in midair above the bog water

most of gaelic does

Penis becomes hard every time I see Irish typed out, no idea why.

He probably argued it on some meme semantic grounds, poblacht is the Irish word for a republic.

ah, no good

>the paper comes out half shitty and half bloody
JESUS WEPT

Ireland lives rent free in your mind

>had a pizza two days ago and was drinking yesterday
I eat pizza and get drunk all the time and do regular poos. Something else is causing it.

he didnt argue he didnt have to its a fact there was no counter arguement from the irish because it is a fact

why would you do such a thing

give my regards to saoirse, siobhan, and grainne

Mmmm grayons

Attached: 1434544924606.png (590x559, 480K)

Poblacht is the Irish word for a republic fact

I have absolutely no idea
why do you show me, you fucking idiot

if you were me, you’d get it
but as a spectator...you don’t

not an argument

mum's getting home today after a week abroad
dreading it

32 degrees lads
Pub this evening

My excitement is barely containable

why did the Irishman go home early, lads?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>ywn smoke a blunt with Slim Charles

Attached: slimcharles.jpg (400x249, 22K)

shut the fuck up you cringe case

"In English, the revolutionary state was to be known as the "Irish Republic". Two different Irish language titles were used: Poblacht na hÉireann and Saorstát Éireann, based on two alternative Irish translations of the word republic. The word "poblacht" was a new word, coined by the writers of the Easter Proclamation in 1916. Saorstát was a compound word, based on the Irish words saor ("free") and stát ("state"). Its literal translation was "free state". The term Poblacht na hÉireann is the one used in the Proclamation of 1916, but the Declaration of Independence and other documents adopted in 1919 used Saorstát Éireann.

oh dear oh dear

Attached: 1566576581037.png (570x402, 449K)

don't know but i bet it has something to do with alcoholism

why

Which part of Aus are you in? Jesus Christ it's hot there

If it’s bloody it’s probably just a hemorrhoid.

because the poblacht atmosphere

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(8).png (318x308, 167K)

when ur doin a poo

Attached: IMG_20190903_155648.jpg (900x466, 55K)

Why the most populous city, Sydney, New South Wales

Don't reckon 32 is that hot 2bh, peak comfy spring weather

hahaha poos, farts, fannies, willies and bums

don't understand the point of the pub
why should i pay for an overpriced pint when i could just call in to the bottleo and get pissed at home

And your point is? Because my point stands. Poblacht is the Irish word for a republic, and it existed prior to the Lloyd George talks. Nothing I have said is incorrect. The fact that it was coined by the leaders of ‘16 does not denigrate the concept of a united Irish republic in anyway shape or form, if anything it just strengthens it, that those who sparked the spirit of revolution in Ireland would also galvanize the concept of a republic within the Gaelic language. Regardless of this, Ireland still lives rent free in your head you seething hun. The one that got away.

nah i tore it open lastnight when i woke up and just now reopened the wound
that on top of the sludgy resipoo was making a toxic soup that wouldn't go amiss in Damascus

got swooped by a magpie today
and it's the 13th anniversary of steve irwin's death
fuck september

The hottest days of summer here barely reach 32

Look I like splitting a few cases with the lads and getting pissed at mine as much as the next bloke but if you've got a good local with a great atmosphere it's great to go in every once in a while.
It's like a community aspect

You need to stop doing prostate massages.

Have sex

lmao
wonder if they had a garlic word for a fishing rod

Yeah I know I was there last Summer. Bloody wonderful weather btw

Gotta remember you guys are pretty far south

All me.

the idea of a republic was taught to the irish by the english thats all i was saying relax mate enjoy the republic youre welcome

Attached: 1563980710585.jpg (278x236, 15K)

blown the fuck out by a bird

No bloody good mate, what happened
did you bash it

>the american immigration invasion
haha

thats not the issue and dont reply to me again
really dont like talking about my anus with a mentally ill fart fetishist
dont reply to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIHNGWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

And it was taught to the English by the Greeks, what actually is your point you vindictive little virgin boy? If anything the Irish conception of a republic was completely at odds with British constitutional monarchism as exemplified by the revolutionary struggles of the 18th/19th century.

I bet you'd cower in fear if you were forced to face down a swooping magpie

Boris Johnson should just not seek an extension and let no-deal Brexit happen regardless of what parliament wants.

I'd clobber that rat with wings with a quick 1 2

I thought that's what he was doing?

let's leave the EU lads...for a laugh

Attached: 1427403031574.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Yeah imagine being passionate about something can’t fathom it
you don’t belong in the movement you fucking hipster
>giving a shit? ughhhh
off yourself

shut the FUCK UP you cringe case

me going to my polling station on the 23rd of june 2016

how am i being vindictive im stating a fact its a fact the irish wanted something they didnt even have a word for and post evidence of the greeks teaching the english what a republic is

They're never gonna leave are they
Parliament will just keep extending and extending and rejecting and rejecting and extending

you’re a fucking tranny

how long until Emmett starts posting nudes

Triggered retard, put a gun in your mouth you fucking ba

Not an argument.

Attached: 1551894738525.png (125x125, 2K)

go on, post some more shit like
>man this girl was really mean to me >:( what a fucking bitch. you suck you fucking bitch >:(
like you've been doing you cringy fuck