Why are Germans such a self hating people?

Why are Germans such a self hating people?

Attached: A7F28CD6-5572-4E09-B9BC-2B88AD14B518.jpg (640x349, 69K)

germany is a shithole, germans are autistic robots

Because half of the world just hates you by default

You think you don't deserve it?

>siege mentality
No Hans this isn't 1940, nobody really bothers to hate you except for brexshitters maybe

he doesn't

Germans are brainwashed from birth to hate themselves. Every history class during school discusses the holocaust and why Germans are so evil. Whites in the rest of the west are brainwashed to feel guilt for the past in general but Germany is on another level.

Nobody even thinks about you anymore

I dont even know anyone in my Family who fought in ww2 so why should i?
I get hate for some shit that happend almost 60 years before i was born

I met a german here. He was leftist so I actually liked him. He was visiting a civil war museum here.

when was the last time you faceing hate for it?

>I get hate for some shit that happend almost 60 years before i was born
Nobody gives a crap about that you are ruining my country and my ife right now you ugly albino

Why?
Refugees?

I love beeing german. I wish more people would think that way and that more people had the common good of our country on their mind but that seems impossible

EU, euro currrency

I hate Germaniggers more than almost any group on earth. I wish nothing but pain on all Germans and their country.
I hope i live to see you all nuked. You deserve everything you get

You know, if you guys didn't massacre more than 10 millions of europeans in the span of 30 years maybe we wouldn't hate you all that much

You shouldnt take int so serious

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-06 (3).gif (886x1136, 120K)

conveniently missing Italy

Im proud of being german

Why do germans have the tendency to pluge europe into chaos like every 50 years?

Attached: bbc2017_country_ratings-04.gif (843x1136, 123K)

BASED

germans should be the proudest

they don't deserve it. in fact, fuck jews.

My German professor was always pretty self-hating

I'm gonna have to say "BASED"

I had a German professor who would get super butthurt and offended if you asked her where she's from. Like, she was super insecure about being German and preferred to just never have it brought up that she wasn't from the USA.

I've never really met the self loathing Germans, most of the younger generations are ok. I had a German lecturer at uni and she was from around the born in WW2 generation and had all sorts of interesting stories, she much preferred living here but didn't dislike or feel guilty about anything, it was just history

I was born in Dusseldorf und that is why they call me Rolf