Uh yeah. So I took a trip to eastern europe recently (specifically poland, kalinigrad, croatia, hungary...

Uh yeah. So I took a trip to eastern europe recently (specifically poland, kalinigrad, croatia, hungary, and austria) and why does everyone look depressed with the exception of austria? Im not used to not getting random hellos from strangers here in the US

Attached: 1565059136740.png (1200x900, 240K)

communism

Attached: 1550865121311.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Explain

кeк

Attached: 1566881243220.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

Communism forced them to have a positive birthrate level and banned hollywood movies and drugs

When I went to Poland to see a friend I was specifically told to stop smiling in the street as much because it made me 'look like an idiot', this is the mentality of the eastern yuro

>not enough food for the population
>positive birthrate
Why

Because we're not hypocrites.
t. kalinigrad boy

Attached: 21670939.png (500x485, 65K)

They were preparing for ww3 which would be the ultimate showdown between the forces cuckpitalism and cockmunism

Yeah someone told me something similar when i was in kalinigrad. What gives?

You're not in historical, cultural russian clay. You're a stranger in a stranger land

Austria confirmed for Eastern Europe
Yalta Conference

Tfw no politically modivated gfs

Attached: 1556418762501.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Respect our customs first, guest.

Litteraly communist propaganda
The societ union is gone but the brainwashing stayed
The commies teached that smiling is the weapon of the amerimutt who pretends to be friendly to jew your mitherland

Attached: IMG_1811.jpg (701x906, 205K)

The frightening truth is that its really only Anglo countries that have our ideas of politeness, you assume going abroad that everyone will say please and thankyou and queue and be pleasant because how could people want it different, but it's not the case. If theres one undeniably based thing about american cultural imperialism it's that kids around the globe are learning manners

I hitchhiked through Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Bulgaria when I was 19. People were friendly as fuck.

You, on the other hand, went to the parts of Eastern Europe that wish they weren't Eastern European. Part of being Western is adopting an aloof social manner, essentially trading in one's humanity for cleaner streets and slightly higher wages.

try having a smile on your face when your salary is about 500 dollars but everything costs as much as in america (actually most things cost MORE), overtime is unpaid and required, your boss has a volvo and takes holidays to the bahamas while you cant remember when you went last time, your flat is crumbling, you can barely pay the bills and your kids all went to UK or Germany so you are all alone and your best friend is a fellow alcoholic you meet in the pub you visit every day to forget about your SHIT life

and then this idiot on the street starts smiling at you, you wouldnt wana punch him in the fucking face?

uhm yea vomiting all over the main street because you drank too much cheap beer is manners

based

Not your land. Not your custom.

Holy kek, please tell me this isnt actually true

Having a big night out doesn't make you impolite, you can ask for your cheap beers with a smile on your face and say please and thankyou

Saying hello to strangers is weird, I dont know why most westerners and latinos do that

>Not your land. Not your custom.

Attached: 1566381028498.png (302x368, 435K)

Don't russians have really high suicide rate?

Attached: 1560396252133.jpg (1098x713, 90K)

>I dont know why most westerners and latinos do that
Because we don’t have autism

>miling is the weapon of the amerimutt who pretends to be friendly to jew your mitherland
Thats true you capitalist kike

>Not your land. Not your custom.
Not your land. Not your custom.
Same goes with any country.

Its true
Hollywood teached us that the soviet were essentialy the empire from star wars while they themselves saw themselves as the outnumbered underdog. I red a great book once called "how they want to destroy us"
Essentialy its about how the cia bends countries to the mercy of wallstreet through sex, dollars, drugs and hollywood
Heck they concidered you a capitalist traitor even if you chewed bublegum

Attached: IMG_2057.jpg (1024x600, 92K)

Yes. I graduated from school 4 years ago, during this time 3 of my classmates died.

They are fake smiles

>capitalism bad
Fuck off bak to the uss-
Oh wait it doesn't existe anymore

Confirmed for an actual autist, why would they be 'fake'?

Speaking with Americans is the biggest roulette where you can get absolutely dumb retard and based dude with equal chances. I wonder how they co-exist in the same country desu.

>look at my smile europoor, you can trust me

Attached: IMG_2294.png (600x628, 185K)

Because user is drawing a distinction between a smile generated by positive feelings and a smile formed as a nicety. The latter may be construed as "fake," because the smile is only present because it's demanded by social circumstance.

You need to go back.

If a country claims a land, they have to show something of it. The USA turned the indian infested shit hole into an economic superpower. Prussia took some baltic lands and forged it into a great military nation. Even the Brits took a single treaty port and made it a symbol of free speech and free trade as seen today. What has russia done with the lands it obtained? Nothing but destroy, pillage, and rape. No different from the savages that sacked rome. So yes, it's nothing but a blight.

Well yeah, they're living in a frozen tundra

Its hard but the manage
There essentiali two usa's
Libtardia and redpillia
Pic related redpillians

Attached: IMG_2434.jpg (843x768, 111K)

>Fuck off bak to the uss-
>Oh wait it doesn't existe anymore

Attached: f09.gif (501x585, 212K)

its not you fucking american retard, why would anything like that be true
stupid jewish dog

C pyфлaгaми нa этoй бopдe тaк жe, нo тoлькo шaнc, чтo тeбя пpocтo нeoбocнoвaннo зaкидaют гoвнoм - вышe.

Both two sides of the same shekel

>If a country claims a land
It is their land. That is how it is work.

There is no social construct though, definitely not for smiling. I could choose not to smile and noone would bat an eyelid, only please and thankyou etc are enforced. People choose to smile because it's nice simple as

Read what I told the other russian. If a nation turns the land it won into something great, it is rightfuly theirs. We have already achived that, what have your nation done?

I think it's because of poverty.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 240K)

No. Right of string that is how it is working. Can not protect land, it is not your anymore.

People who dont know you have no good reason to smile at you

Attached: 1549259710086.jpg (800x979, 54K)

Wouldn't say that's completely true. People smile for a variety of reasons--defusing situations, conveying trust or relaying frustration.

Yes dude, designated shitting molls are sure something great.

Hey tatar, use your prefrontal cortex when replying.

*Stronk lol

>You need to go back.
Back where?

Fuck off kike
Trump will save the white race and nuke israel
Q predicted this

Attached: IMG_2315.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Bla bla bla. It is

Why is it that google translate fucks up russian to english this badly when it even indian is translated better? Does google hate russia? Or is their language that bad

I bet you don't say thanks to taxi drivers either autismo

Attached: 1560021067086.jpg (594x879, 63K)

Who knows.

Kill yourselves westoids. We don't want your degeneracy here.

we hate tourists.

That's some kindergarten level of trolling, lmao.

>i purposely chose to ignore the obvious
Clearly why everyone wants to come to russia and not the US of A. Looks like all the smart men died in 1945 ivan

Right word is tartar.

Why would I say thanks to them?
I paid them for the service, they are not doing me a favor or anything

You definitely do, pretty much everyone under the age of 40 I met in Poland was enamored with me because I was a westerner

>pipel dun smil in estern urop
Stale meme. Either you people need to actually get out more or stop being so unlikeable.

Attached: zionist-globalist-capitalists-communist-nazi-made-by-nazbol-gang-me-31199424.png (500x653, 122K)

Because its polite and you're a sperg if you don't think so

>and why does everyone look depressed
Slav is only happy when he is drunk.

Attached: 1391173665001.jpg (888x1658, 189K)

>Teached
Taught*
Imbecile.

He should be the one saying thank you, people that use his service are the reason he has a job

And thread/

Based civ player

What the fuck you talk about? Young Poles are based and traditional. They hate western degeneracy and multiculturalism. We will be new superpower when w*st finally die. Did you smoke weed before coming here?

>If a nation turns the land it won into something great, it is rightfuly theirs
Do Americans really believe this?

Yes yes very based very redpilled, a true individualist

I wish it were true on a personal level so that I could better utilize wealth of neets who spout this nonsense.

When you look at a polack and smile he will instantly assume you're laughing at him to which he will respond with either embarrasment or aggression
Or he will assume you're drunk, high or fucked in the head, because nobody would smile at random strangers unless they were looking for trouble
It's more of a bleak and insecure outlook on life than any specific propaganda
The overwhelming greyness of post-WW2 landscapes does that to people

Kys npc, I hate people like you

ITT

Attached: war war never changes.jpg (1056x4535, 569K)

If only everyone was like you, life would be a dream I'm sure, those NPCs who are happy and enjoy social interaction would finally learn the truth that they are wrong

Lel

They are fake smiles, they are not actually happy

Pretty sure I am actually happy when someone holds a door for me or says hello to me, etc etc

Such a simple thing makes you happy?
I do not believe you

The american OP here.
Gonna hit the hay since it's late but before that I have a message for all of you. Especially the russia anons.

A nation-state's direction and vision is determined by the wisdom of it's leaders. But, the potential only exists by the will and determination of it's peoples. You are what allows your nation to bloom and prosper. Never forget and keep improving yourselves user.

Attached: 1564445615470.jpg (583x895, 830K)

Satan trips wow

>everyone will say please and thank you and queue and be pleasant because how could people want it different, but it's not the case.
Oh look at this, a bong acting as if you're champions of good manners and not the most hated tourists known for getting shitfaced at noon and puking and pissing everywhere, lmao.
We are polite, you ignorant buffoon, but in our own way. You don't notice it due to lingustic differences. We don't use "please" all the time like anglophones do, because we have forms like pan/pani (mr/mrs or sir/lady) + third tense and/or conditional mood to express varying degrees of respect. For us it's you who sounds rude when you refer to strangers directly as "you".

You do look like an idiot

>666
Do opposite of what this post says.

Well you don't exactly say hello to people you don't know, it's just not something to do, but generally if you remmeber your good mornings and thank yous then the people are extremely friendly and polite
t . Been to Poland Hungary Serbia Bulgaria

Pretty much this

It happens here too and has nothing to do with happiness.

Is it impolite if I punch you in the face while smiling?

>This coming from an American

Yep, not ecstasy, but certainly enough to make my mouth move a little bit

Forgive the Pole for he knows not what he says. Of course you have your own social norms but that doesn't make you a more polite society. We have honourifics in the UK but we don't take it as far as Japan do we

>you have your own social norms but that doesn't make you a more polite society
Right back at you

Pls dont smile showing your yellow crooked teeth is very impolite

Attached: 7e5.png (460x568, 76K)

Ohh look at me. I came from west I'm better than you Eastern European savages. Let me tell about your shitty country everything is better in my own shithole.
That's what you want to said paki?

Well then I suppose everywhere is just as polite as everywhere else because every country has it's own culture. Chinese people are as generous as westerners because they also give to charity sometimes

In Austria you only greet strangers on the streets if you're not in a big city. I assume it's the same in America, you wouldn't be doing saying hello otherwise. To many people