Why the fuck is most of Europe still in the EU? Your voices don't matter if you don't live in either France or Germany...

Why the fuck is most of Europe still in the EU? Your voices don't matter if you don't live in either France or Germany, just look at the amount of seats each country gets. France has over 50, while Finland only 13. We are no longer independent. Our laws come from Brussels, we don't have our own Central Bank or currency anymore, and we need the EU to approve our own fucking budget. Worst thing of all, the EU is undemocratic. Most of EU's decisions are not made by the parliament, but by an unelected commission.
The EU has never benefited me really. Freer movement is a little exploit to enjoy, while your country is no longer independent.

Attached: 1567432909660.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

>divide and conquer i mean trust me im english i know stuff

>no longer independent.
When was Finland ever truly independent? Even if you chose Norway way you would still comply to most of EU decisions but without any say in it

Attached: 02.png (886x1270, 545K)

Good god this comic strip is so cringe.
True but cringe.

Fucking European are weird, man.

We need you in the EU so we can can control you easier
Just cooperate so we can end whiteys quickly without you suffering for long

good, you nordic racists have to be taught to value differences between people at least until my brown cock goes up your siisteeri's bumhole

Finland has 5.5 million people and 13 seats so it has 2.36 seats per Million people
France has 67 million people and 76 seats so it has only 1.13 seats per million
You are vastly overrepresented

Shhh, let it happen.

your fault for joining the EU when PIGS were already in

Finland was more independent during the Cold War than the current moment. It was a golden age between the fall of USSR and joining the EU, when nobody was controlling Finland. Greedy and idiotic politicians wanted to push us into the EU because even though economic problems would have been solved even without us becoming slaves to Germany.

Don't let the goyim know.

Can't you just end the white race by giving us nubian queens?

Wow, this completely changed my view of the European Union! Why yes, now I want to be controlled by France and Germany even more!

Even if we are 'overrepresented' we still can't influence the EU in any way. France and Germany still make the decisions which affect us. We don't get to say anything. Our MEPs are merely there for keeping the facade of eauality up.

The only thing i really hate about the EU is their cucked stand about guns. The rest is fine i guess

We've voluntarily pegged our currency for a long while so the Euro complaint doesn't really stand when we don't trust our own to play with currency supply.
It's true that the large countries call the shots on most things, but their representation is lower proportionally to their population and things like trade agreements can be blocked by a single member.
Beside that EU benefits my country greatly through cohesion policies and market access.

So you want a country like malta with 600.000 people to have the same political power as places with 100 times the population?

Ultimately we can just sit back and enjoy watching the eu burn down. National rivalries and competition within the eu are on the rise.
Don't think anyone is going to tolerate getting fucked over by the Germans and the Dutch much longer.

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

>just look at the amount of seats each country gets. France has over 50, while Finland only 13
In proportion to the population Finland has more seats than France and Germany

Preferably yes. It would be much more equal, since the vote in every country matters more. The big countries can't fuck over smaller ones anymore.

This season of JoJo looks promising

So I just should remain silent and be overjoyed of being pounded in the ass by Germany because of my overrepresentation?

>Preferably yes. It would be much more equal, since the vote in every country matters more
That's why the Council is there. In that every country has one seat

Instead of by ruled by France and Germany you're rules by Eastern Europe because that's where most countries in the EU are from.

Dude, Europarliament doesn't really matter, it's all about European Council. And guess what? All countries have a veto etc in European Council, so it's what you want.

Moreover EU doesnt even have that much power over single national governments

Attached: 20170708_FBC214.png (608x625, 68K)

fuck the EU, fuck the euro and fuck g*rmany
based

Don't flatter the French, they are our puppets as well.

East Europeans all have different issues they want to focus on. They're not a monolith.

Stop being retarded, we'd be pounded in the ass even if we weren't in the EU since EU countries are our largest trade partner when summed up. Now we at least have some pull in the EU.

Don't redpill the Brits about this. We're about to make the eternal Anglo economic vassals of true Europeans. Prosperity and human enlightenment will follow.

You fucking illiterate idiot. USSR cucked us totally during cold war. YYA say anything?

PAY DEBTS

Why don't our politicians ever use their veto then?

fuck the EU, fuck the euro, fuck g*rmany and fuck you

the eu is gay and needs to be destroyed.

Yet, Finland still had its own currency, central bank, and foreign policy

The Soviets fell in 1991 and Finland joined the EU in 1995. During these years Finland suffered its worst economic depression which can still be felt today. You're retarded.

>actual EU propaganda comics are a thing now
Lmao what the fuck is this

>foreign policy
Yeah no.

Access to European markets > inflation tricks.

this comic looks like something out of the soviet union.
cant belive the eu is funding this.

literally ussr tier
based

EUSSR

Ah, I'm Sorry, I unironically take it back. I somehow thought you were Greek since they post such stuff more often. The blue and white confused me. You aight, Suomi boy. Next EU vote is on us.

It was one time thing 5 years ago or so, not like anyone continue to fund it, it was failure in concept stage.
Also some EU defenders claimed that it was private pro eu organization.which funded it not EU goverment.

What we said was that if Britain can come with a better deal than we have then we will look at that type of deal. Doesn't look like Britain can come up with anything t b h

i hate the eus gay neoliberal communism, as i call it.
all the shitty econonic policies of neoliberal capitalism mixed with neo-communist race and gender theory.
its so fucking gay.

Can we have another "world war" already
I am tired of this shit about muh uniting

I will never forgive them for pushing the shitty gun control law.

Attached: 1566506393614.jpg (717x447, 80K)

>neo-communist race and gender theory.
How is EU doing any of that? It's the member countries that dabble in that shit, it's not like Donald Tusk forced Sweden to have degenerate pride marches. That shit is on you,

Back to school Veeti.

>uses Veeti
Go back to class, Jonne.

the eu funds stuff like lgbt certification, pride shit, diversity non profits etc.
yes we are also to blame for giving in to it, but the goal of the eu is a federation with one race of brown consumers who all speak german and english and worship LIDL.

>implying that wouldnt be based

the eu goal: asian/african/middle eastern and white, sterile, transgendered beige hybrids that live in shared container houses and buy insect meat and sóyproducts at LIDL with their shared cashless euro digital currency.

the EU gets the money from member states, and they certainly dont finance any of the shit you mentioned here
its all your country

not true mate. the eu has funded and built several ugly statues un sweden for example. theres even plaques on them that say "funded by the eu cultural initiative".
they also fund several ngos that promote divesity and lgbt shit