They did it!

They did it!

Attached: BCA8D74F-0328-4308-9423-69500D04C867.jpg (750x1027, 140K)

Wait, wasn't the root of protest all about democracy?

Nah, she fucked up by dragging this out for months so now they won't stop until all 5 of the demands are met.

If they don't go for the full 5 then Hong Kong doesn't deserve to exist anymore

>he unironically believes this

This. You can put out a kindle with pee, but you can't put out a fire the same way.

no, its about preventing criminals and CIA spies being extradited to china.

Finally! Fuck China, hong kong numba one.

CCP bros?? What are we gonna do now?

wait until 2047, times on our side

Attached: fallen.boo.jpg (1688x800, 112K)

Who cares. they'll just instantly lose all their priviliges twenty years later. CCP tried to make the process more gradual, but they really want it rough it seems.

They'll just do extraordinary renditions like the USA does regularly

Wait didn't they roll back the extradition rule like two weeks ago?

lmao

They already do

If you think those zoomer shits have achieved anything but making their every day life even worse than before, you have to rethink.

Attached: zoomerbrainlets.jpg (1079x1298, 181K)

Kind of left out the most important part there Chang, "Extradited BEFORE sentencing to be sentenced and serve prison time in China".
It's basically just China saying "we want to imprison anyone who doesn't worship China".

They're Chinese so why do you care?

The bill specifically had clauses designed to prevent political extradition. It was draw up in the first place to address a brutal murder where the authorities lacked the legal framework to follow it up legally.
I really wish people would at least do basic research before vomiting their racially motivated bullshit online.

Incel.

The fuck sort of kneejerk response is that?

Attached: 765655i.jpg (620x413, 116K)

Why do chinese nationals shill the country that abandonned them so much?

Get a life.

I'm not Chinese.
Why do you fuckers bend over backwards to avoid facing reality?

You really should, Jow Forumstard. Seek help while you're at it.

Attached: 1681816515.jpg (461x327, 101K)

Retard here. Did she got herself raped there or was it voluntary?

Incel who supports authoritarian government that wishes to limit the freedoms of normal people.
>GIB STATE ASSIGNED GF PLS NOW

>The bill specifically had clauses designed to prevent political extradition.
Yea and China has been a shining beacon in free-speech and political equality, they'd never imprison political opponents on made-up grounds. What makes you think they'd wouldn't simply ignore that part, who would stop them?
I don't care too much tbqh, it's just what's relevant to talk about atm. In two months there will be something else and Hong Kong will probably be forgotten about again, no matter how the situation turns out.

unfortunately for them it wont stop the protest

Low IQ mong

Spiteful, little neet.

i dont give shit
if world had real freedom and democracy i bet 6 billion people would vote to exterminate those cunt eyed insects and we'd be done with their shitty slavery tier stifling culture

>Incel who supports authoritarian government that wishes to limit the freedoms of normal people.
Remind me again how many wars your country has been involved in over the past century. Remind me again how many countries your country has colonised.

>What makes you think they'd wouldn't simply ignore that part, who would stop them?
Considering Hong Kong is not only part of China but that mainland China has provided Hong Kong not only the infrastructure and resources required to survive but that they all the city to operate under a special separate form of governance, completely with foreign intelligence running around there without rolling in with tanks like any western country would do in the same situation, I'm not really inclined to believe China would start operating in a vastly different manner than they have for the past few decades.
Stop projecting western imperialistic values onto China. It doesn't work.

You mean like the Causeway Bay Books guys who were forced to confess to made-up charges after being arrested on visits to China? The bill would allow them to just arrest them in Hong Kong for those same bullshit charges.

Give back Costantinople to Veneto

Attached: cockroach-flag-of-cockroach-britain-11.jpg (616x335, 39K)

is turkey also a dictatorship now that erdogen is in power?

>The bill would allow them to just arrest them in Hong Kong for those same bullshit charges.
No it wouldn't.

They only allow the city their own governance because of the pact with the UK and because used Hong Kong to be 25% of their GDP. Now that places like Shanghai have grown and HK is now 3% of their GDP they don't give a fuck about HK anymore.
Hong Kong had pretty much everything they had now before becoming part of China, don't pretend that China actually did anything for them.

That's true, but only because they do it anyway. It would only make it marginally easier

I assume its the guy from first pic but I'm also a retard so let's wait

It would though. The people would be extradited before seeing a HK court.
So if China accuses you of a car accident in 2004 and your case isn't high profile enough, you're fucked.