Is this true?

Attached: 1567587582377.jpg (960x561, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is me

Attached: c11.jpg (2048x2048, 407K)

im propably part sephardic

you cute

Yes.

Yes.

interracial people are a minority. most white americans are euromutts

The people we left in the Americas are probably more spaniard than the people that remained in Sp*in until today. Reminder that the rich and those seeking for new lands and alpha bulls were the ones who moved to America, while the poor, the prostitutes, the mentally retarded and the cryptomoors remained in Sp*in.

no

we're 60% spanish tho, not 80

why do you hate yourself

Because I am an ugly, moor looking, manlet spaniard and the reason is that I am the son of the peasants and prostitutes who didn't move to the New World

kek

post pic

asspaniards are not yt doe. I honestly don't know why whitexicans and other brainlets romanticize their heritage.
Only foreign heritage worth of preservation is lebanese.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (225x225, 5K)

fake as shit. most succesful conquistadors returned here like Cortes.

imbecile

Spain was the first country to beat nappy in battle and along with the ruskies the primary reason he was defeated.

t. al-berto "ojalá" alfalfa del guad al-quivir

alberto viene de adalbert payaso.

I HATE YOU I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN!. WISH THE LEBANESE WOULD'VE COLONIZED US INSTEAD!

Attached: ggmiwaifu.png (1004x1090, 897K)

looks no different than an iberian

Tus muertos hijoputa

Attached: EUvsNA.png (2028x924, 370K)

Imbécil.

tu madre subnormal

>THE LEBANESE
B but they did. Do you even history?

Attached: Ancient_colonies.png (1920x959, 726K)

user, stop seeing the world through the pol meme glasses. This is just bullshit created by selfhating looser.

the cryptomoors left for america specifically because they were being chased in Spain

what kind of unnatural power do americans acquired from racemixing of such degree?

Kind of

Attached: IMG_1080.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

>the cryptomoors left for america
I think I've read that Moriscos were banned to go there, not sure

t. celtiberian/roman rapebaby

that's why I said cryptos. they were scared they found out they had muslim ascendance and escaped to varios places. I think there is wikipedia article on it.

American girls look cute

Attached: 1563576193630.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

youtu.be/d24cB3VoYhQ

This is the best one of these i've seen in a long time.

Attached: 1567212537809.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

op's pic says 80% spanish and 20% indio, i just said that we're on average less spanish

Attached: mexico genetic make up.png (1539x129, 64K)

so..large...

Lol the spic who made that must of been really assblasted

Brother, if you only you could rest on them

Attached: 12642167262.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

*BREATHS IN* AHH.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lol the spic who made that must of been really assblasted

Attached: 1559971199789.png (958x792, 124K)

holy

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Dios mio.. el servitudo de la judea

the girl who uploaded the vid is actually mexican lmao

wholesome vid

Attached: soy_angry.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Hahahaha, yeah Americans are extra terrestrial and they hate human beings but their girls are hot

Attached: 1332487563634.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

based

How doesn't she tired from þem?

ðem*
The gods are helping her carry them

She look very mutt and that's actually attractive for some reason.

Exactly my thoughts

Attached: 1563576555144.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

My fucking sides

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

no youre not

Attached: max cady.gif (280x141, 1005K)

pretty sure I read somewhere the conquistadores were criminals and extremely violent spaniards chosen and used deliberatly by the crown to ravage lands

How "European" are Mexicans gentically speaking? Are they more blood reated to conquisadores/Spaniards or natives?

>interracial people are a minority. most white americans are euromutts

Attached: 1563951364634.png (912x905, 1.23M)

You people think that it's all mixed origins, however it isn't. This is all about the sexual success of one's predecessors

Attached: 10038311.png (1480x1401, 838K)

yes, in the book of anglo propaganda

Attached: 1560777788255.jpg (480x336, 25K)

>some delusional mexishit actually made this.

>chosen and used deliberatly by the crown
>Las Casas criticized the cruelty of Columbus with the Indians and affirmed in his chronicles that he contradicted the spirit of "benevolence, sweetness and Christian peace" claimed by the Catholic Monarchs. The Monarchs demanded that the Indians had to be treated well, with messages being sent to the chiefs to meet them and that gifts should be brought to those meetings

Of course, some ''explorers'' were indeed violent criminals that had nothing to gain by staying in spain any longer and therefore wanted to do everything they couldn't here against the natives

If by european you mean mediterranean masterrace the rule dictates that the more you go south the more indigenous admixture people have.
On another thread I comparated northern mexicans and a tunisian fellow said they could pass as locals so that'd give you an example of how european looking our "whites" are. Now, some states have little pockets of full euro/full native people, in my state theres a town populated mostly by polentoni who still keep their italian traditions.
This placed is oftenly visited by inijun and iberian LARPers so you should never take what any mexican tells you as true.

Time to convert to christianity

>Time to convert to christianity
>implying american dogtestantism is anything but judalism lite

You did good at subverting the catholic church, I'll give you that.

Bout tree fiddy