Do Asians really?

Do Asians really?

Attached: 89003BDC-ADB1-4788-A5E1-4FC79D8A80AE.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

What is this?

This is why Hong Kong girls go to Japanese guys

Lmao one Muslim girl did this with me once in school. I squuezed her rump when we were going back to class.

whait,I noticed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

The same Japanese guys who refuse to breed Japanese girls?

based

No, we have the highest birth rate in East Asia

Attached: 0695784.png (714x668, 100K)

Me on the right.

kek

How come MLC humanoids breed like locusts?

pathetic

How did she react when you squeezed her ass?

Pure love.

Because we are chosen by god

yeah i did this from 6 to 9 or so
they look little older but what's the problem?

based and alphapilled

She was startled and turned around to see me grinning. She complained to her bro who was our senior but I beat him up and asked her out later that week

>She was startled and turned around to see me grinning. She complained to her bro who was our senior but I beat him up and asked her out later that week

Attached: 4A3F00DA00000578-0-image-a-54_1521195755175.jpg (634x783, 100K)

based and pajeetpilled

Attached: 1550946217348.png (383x681, 486K)

what up ? she refusing to hold his hand or something ?

Girls did same to me...

I can sense your patchy beard you low test fag. You only say that because you know you wouldn't have done shit in that situation and your insecurity makes you believe that nobody else would too. Go argue about politics with your fellow low test animals on Jow Forums

Attached: 1564437139261.png (288x415, 178K)

Obviously because of the face mask, they both have diseases that might kill the other one.
Just a precaution in order for them to live beyond 20.

Okay bro make it more believable next time.

Where did they go?

sure thing bro

>I can sense your patchy beard you low test fag. You only say that because you know you wouldn't have done shit in that situation and your insecurity makes you believe that nobody else would too. Go argue about politics with your fellow low test animals on Jow Forums

Attached: funny-indian-man-portrait-looking-surprised-29779332.jpg (958x1300, 186K)

>Jow Forums again being utter fucking degenerates who, like the edgy 2016 Reddit newfags they are, are now at total shock at the most basic etiquette between those of opposite sex, which is no hand holding before marriage.

How I wish I could live in more civilized times...

Attached: 19-46-48-1522514010424.png (894x894, 241K)

Attached: 0 hhhnnnngggg.png (1440x2560, 553K)

what's Europe fertility rate, without immigrants?

penzoned

From what I learned from old Hong Kong movies and drama it is 男女授受不親

No touching before marriage. Women are not allowed to touch men so are men are not allowed to touch women.

Pencel

>How I wish I could live in more civilized times...
don't worry, general secretary jinping is going to bring back civilisation once he annexes you into the glorious PRC

foreigners are allowed to touch (fuck REALLY hard) ch*nk women tho.

based Desi bvll cucking mu*lims

Did not expect that from these pro-democracy progressive young freedom fighters.