What language do you think in anons?

What language do you think in anons?

Attached: 11375348_1453443208316122_585851566_a.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japs

Nice flag

I don't think in any language. It gets translated only when outputting.

Swedish, but I think in english when I remember something embarrassing I did in my past

american

bri'ish inglish

Mostly Swedish.
But If I've read a long book in English for example my mind kinda gets stuck in that language for a couple days.

AmeriKKKan English

I switch between French, Spanish and English depending on the day/the situation I'm in

Maths

Attached: 1566858244572.jpg (400x542, 24K)

spanish

This is basically the same question as "which languages do you speak" for me.
When I'm on my own thinking about abstract stuff I don't think in any language, when it's about formulating a thought I do so in whichever language I want to explain my thoughts in or the language I used most recently.

The languages would be Dutch, English, Japanese, and Mandarin.

Namibian

An anime girl pops out like a tooltip speaking gibberish when I'm in thought.

English sadly

You are not cute

English

Mostly engloosh, sometimes Russian

French

*smack lips*
lingala

Croatian

Imagine thinking on this language

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

Mostly English

You don't "think" in language, what you consider thinking is just internal monologue it's different thing altogether.

ayo hol up, I can do this
*smack lips*

Grojband is not anime

>ackchyually

>being a subvocalizing brainlet

>being a literal npc

Thinking without subvocalizing is actually faster.

Attached: 1564763040859.png (1376x910, 89K)

Albanian

Obviously

Romanian, sometimes English, abstract patterns every now and again.

Indeed. I mean having to say words in order to be able to think at all is kinda gay, heh.

finnish
yikes

You are not cute
You are not feminine
You do not look like that

Polish and sometimes English but generally, I don't think

morse code

I like thinking, I think I have the biggest thoughts. People oftenly ask me: user how did you come up with that? It just happens I'm good at things I do regularly.

Swedish and english it switches back and forth

I don't think at all

Attached: 1556398619674.png (1080x1331, 938K)

>yikes
I've been speaking English since I was 6 and I also studied it in college. Call me a cuck or whatever but I think that's a good excuse.

>thinking in any language other than your first, except when communicating in other languages
lmao

Maltese.

Spanish

It depends. Sometimes Italian sometimes English and sometimes just by images

Do you happen to live nearby the south border?

he's Italian, he's not cute

Belarus

I actually had a dream in Japanese.
I dreamed that I was in a classroom teaching Japanese to some faceless doppelganger of myself. I woke up and was shocked that I remembered that much from my lessons.

English
then spanish
and french

English

Imagine not studying English as soon as you start elementary school

HOW DO I STOP

I think solely in numbers

but you do it nigger while you start typing or writing. Even when you read, dumbfuck.

I hope you realize that reading without subvocalization is even easier than thinking without it. Some people even learn it later in life so that they can read faster, basically you see the letters but don't vocalize individual words.

Yes I'm from Ticino we speak Italian

That is called "observing" and it only works with pictures and patterns. You mean to say that some people completely abandon their intelligence to read and go back to their primal instincts of recognising the patterns of the letters?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

Do you realise how retarded you sound?

Australian

is English that valuable that foreigners start learning it when they're young?

As long as you don't go to shit tier schools

Attached: 1538273258741.png (350x349, 27K)

I think nowadays is mandatory in many foreign countries. Here you start later because we also study French and German. When I was in school it wasn't so I had to learn it on 4channel

How do bongs feel knowing that their language is one of the most important one and that people from all around the world start learning it when they're young?

Attached: 1553804056501.jpg (681x705, 54K)

how did you learn on 4channel? I've always been curious on what you guys meant by learning it here. did you translate every sentence?

Again, reading without subvocalization is looking at sentences/blocks of text at a time and COMPREHENDING IT without parsing every single word, like how you only glance at subtitles while watching foreign language film. You don't have to vocalize every single word to understand what's written. Personally I've been reading a lot since children and I only found out that people have an inner voice that they need to think and understand things when I was in my early teens.
>recognising the patterns of the letters?
Do you not recognize the patterns of letters, user?

Pic related is modern English btw
Yup, English is mandatory
Many high schools also offer internal courses for their students to get a B certificate
(Imagine not having a C tier one tho)

At least in my experience, elementary school had just English, middle school had English and French, high school (private) English and German

>Spanish over French
dios mio

So glad I never had to learn Spanish

almost nobody does

What

I already knew some English words through movies, videogames etc and learnt more by the context. Many words are similar to French. Then of course I've searched some on Google. A few days ago I've met a Korean girl and realized I could have a conversation with her in English.

>children
*Childhood
Fucking autocorrection

foreign language lessons at first grade of primary school? generally it's around third grade

hmm, can someone who speaks English transfer to something like French like what you did? my French isn't good, but I do see the similarities it has with English.

I don't think you actually understand the difference between those two buzzwords you are keeping spouting. There is a distinct difference between primal pattern recognition that do not rely on vocalisation and human pattern recognition. You see a circular pattern and you know that this circular pattern is a wheel not a sign. No where does it say the word wheel but your brain says to you that this is a wheel because in the "metaphysic west" as Platon called it there is the manifestation what is now know to be a wheel. There is a far deeper understanding and you you are saying is completely wrong and as I'd say a verbal fallacy.

you're not missing out. Spanish is gay as fuck is literally poverty language. ltalian is a real mans language, through French is still my favorite.

eww, excuse the typos. I wrote this shit with one eye open as I'm just waking up.

>Spanish is gay as fuck
how?
>is literally poverty language.
how?
>French is still my favorite.
>Spanish is gay as fuck

If you properly know two or more languages, switching isn't usually that hard.
You don't have to translate every word or sentence
Italian and French are very similar
Spanish, god, I'd never study that. I'd rather get again on par with what I knew about German and improve it.

I'll take that as a personal attack since Greek and Spanish sound the same and have plenty of root words. Also, real bright coming from a mutt who will never learn a second language.

german

Why would any European ever need to learn Greek or Spanish?

I don't think

je parle un peu français. espèce de nègre

Spanish sounds absolutely fucking retarded. maybe it's because I'm around Puerto Ricans, but that shit sounds awful. makes me want to throw up

I believe that any actual modern day philosopher should at least read the Ancient Greeks in the todate Greek language. Also Greece has established a bunch of Greek carehouses and schools all across Africa, Ethiopia etc. We are keeping it alive.

yeah, its because of that. africans speak spanish better than south americans. hear the equatorial guinea accent. you'll probably like it even if you don't know shit about spanish.

>There is a distinct difference between primal pattern recognition that do not rely on vocalisation and human pattern recognition.
The mistake you're making is that you assume that vocalization is necessary for human pattern recognition, or necessary for your understanding and recognition of different concepts. The rest of your post is completely off topic so I won't even bother.

Try to avoid subvocalizing word-for-word and avoid retaining any visual memory of the letters. Instead, group together and conceptualize the words that your eyes see... sort-of like translating. As long as you can fit the pieces together, and with some practice, you can read several lines of text at once (and of course retain what you've read).

Imo yes just lurk their general until you find confident enough to write something. Listening to their songs would also help, I remember at some point I started to understand the lyrics of English songs. French is easy to understand but it can be difficult to write imo

Mostly English, but also a bit of Swedish, German, Japanese, and Chinese.

The point i am making that HUMAN VOCALIZATION AND ANIMAL INSTICT THAT RECOGNIZES PATTERNS WITHOUT "VOCAL THOUGHT" IS NOT THE SAME RETARD. THOSE TWO THINGS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, THE HUMAN BRAIN DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT YOU DUMB FUCK. YOU ALWAYS USE WORDS AND YOU HAVE LITERALLY LABEL EVERYTHING IN FUCKING EXISTENCE. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO READ SOME FUCKING BOOKS.

unironically english

Attached: AB8829E9-CA4C-4460-A3ED-36176ECDDE39.jpg (739x415, 28K)

unironically 4chin has made me think in shitposts when i think in english. Hopefully i can still properly think in polish, but my abillity to think in english is fucked up beyond saving.

Nederlands.

German and English
I've been starting to sometimes think in Finnish too, but it's too depressing