Finnish culture

did you know, the only two finnish "celebreties" we have in sweden are both gay.
why are they famous you ask? because they write books and talk about how hard it was to grow up a gay finn in sweden and how they were bullied.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-04-12-51-52.png (1056x1127, 886K)

Attached: a3b3c6f9.png (801x577, 16K)

And ?

Two Finlan threads on Jow Forums?

My brains cant handle all this attention!

Attached: 1511482075621.jpg (700x975, 98K)

uuhguuuu huhgreiuhueri you are such a new f'g Gtfo Areyou being serious uguuguhugugh FUCK OFF

just interesting how 100% of finnish celebs in sweden are gay, whilst only making up 2% of the population

I am from Finland (suomi)

FINLAND YES

Attached: finland_and_sweden_bbfe44d43ecf6d0781c9d5a20d9f3166.jpg (540x842, 385K)

>whilst only making up 2% of the population
Finnish celebrities are 2% of the swede population ?

i want to be choked like this

Attached: 1558222591018.jpg (992x1403, 636K)

Why japanese

Why did you bully the gay finn boys?

they pass you out and take your kidneys

i'd die for this

pretty sure wouldn't go out long enough for that to happen.

weird. usually male is the dominant one.. you want guys to be bitchy slave-boys then?

huh?

I was reading too much into it. Like your favourite kind of sex play - domination/bdsm

Markoolio is gay??!

You are still confusing me user, are making assumptions about me?

maybe baby girl

i'm not a woman

my bad D:
did you mean you dictate the lenght of strangulation (like in pic) or the fact that you'd wake up before the procidure for kidneys is about to start?

That is kind of low when finns are 4% of their population(not including meƤnkieli speakers)
I just realized that sweden has much worse finn infestation than finland has swede infestation
Are Finns just as obnoxious there as swedes are here?

>the fact that you'd wake up before the procidure for kidneys is about to start?
out long enough fo
this one :D

you're the one who said "they pass you out and take your kidneys"

Not really, I feel like some people are dumb enough to believe that. Also you don't seem that boring.

not a big surprise gay finns flee to sweden