Does Thailand really?

does Thailand really?

Attached: thailand.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>sucky sucky fibe dollar

Attached: D1D71087-CA21-4522-BBBD-DBB85089F8A0.jpg (480x545, 48K)

this bar is specialized to white tourists
they look far better than this

Attached: 1537965100600.gif (640x640, 2.5M)

i pay 500 dollar for the one dancing

>fibe dollar
good price for a sucky sucky tbqh

>40-something year old single guy I work with is on a 3 week holiday to Vietnam/Thailand
he's just going for the culture, right?

sure, the "culture"

Attached: thai flag anon.jpg (939x891, 174K)

A coworker and his friends went there for a month, didn't bother asking, deep down everyone at work knew.

me in the middle

I feel really bad for these girls

Attached: 1236545476.jpg (800x450, 40K)

That's one retarded tourist.

A family of 10 can live of 5 dollar for a month.

>girls

Attached: golden kek.jpg (996x868, 117K)

Thai monkeylady

Need more baht for water buffalo

Mama need surgery to cut off clit dick

Attached: 5149C7E6-2483-407C-8ECD-891DF94895ED.jpg (450x800, 33K)

>girls
user, I...

are they all trannies? they look better than western trannies

Attached: 8701b895425ff256289e3849314d906f.png (1042x588, 694K)

dude, wtf did you think was going to happen in thailand?

Attached: thais.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Whites are literal cumbrains. Leave them alone.

They do hormones since age 5 because their parents make them to

wow this what happen when you never been colonized

>tfw Ladyboygold Lorla scene

Based Thailand

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 22 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

>girls

Yeah. I was just in another country for several months. Flying back to the U.S. and decided to spend a couple days recuperating in Thailand. I have a girlfriend and am not into the sex tourism scene, but you can see evidence of it everywhere. I'm staying in a reasonably upscale complex in a central area. It's somewhat touristic. If I walk five minutes down the street, there are massage parlors and lines of girls harassing passer-bys.

Last night I was near the Asoke BTS station for some fast food and had a group of whores follow me for a minute. Shit's weird.

>tfw came to Bangkok for the first time in 2015
>was just taking a brief trip away from India
>got food poisoning for a few days and decided to go to McDonald's to avoid upsetting my stomach (yes, I'm American)
>fat dude in shorts, sandals and a sleeveless shirt standing in front of me
>he's got three ladyboys crowded around him
>in between ordering food, he's talking about Wal-Mart
>"yeah, I'll bring you to America some day. Do you know Wal-Mart? I'm gonna take you to Wal-Mart, it's this massive fucking store and you can buy anything and just get lost inside it, it's like a palace"
>dude is just fucking rambling on and on about Wal-Mart
>look around, make eye contact with this Thai guy
>he's choking into his soda trying not to laugh

No they don't.

>you will never give a guided tour of a Wal Mart to a ladyboy

>had a group of whores follow me for a minute. Shit's weird.
Here Trannies double as thiefs, usually in gangs: they pretend wanting you to fuck them, feel you up and then get your wallet. They also are known to carry razor blades as their "class" weapon (really).

tfw

I spent a month in Colombia earlier this summer. Travestis there are scary as shit. Some of them are passable, but most of them look like they could turn an average man into a pretzel.

This post is pure gold.

>decided to go to McDonald's to avoid upsetting my stomach

>dude is just fucking rambling on and on about Wal-Mart

Guess that's how Wal-Mart managers spend their vacations - make Thai traps sing "We are, we are Wal-Mart".

>he's choking into his soda trying not to laugh

Ahh, the joys of a cuck - to smile behind the back of a Bull.

Don't worry, user, I have many stories about Russians, too.

Post 'em.

enjoy getting aids

Wtf is that a bulge? Why are white incels so gay?

I've heard prostitutes aren't shamed in Thailand and that it's considered to be "just a profession" among many other ways to make money, is this true?

A 49 year old boomer having to resort to fuck men isn't a bull lmao.

they are all ex-male right?

Which is cringe.

But I also heard that Thai men throw foreign pedophiles hunting for children off the hotel's balconies.

Which is based.

>tfw no Thai gf (bf)

Attached: 1545341378241.gif (404x347, 1003K)

That IS based as fuck!

That is incredibly based

>>"yeah, I'll bring you to America some day. Do you know Wal-Mart? I'm gonna take you to Wal-Mart, it's this massive fucking store and you can buy anything and just get lost inside it, it's like a palace"
Does he never leave his hostel? Any of our thousands of malls would dwarf Walmart.

Attached: Central.jpg (3289x2238, 2.41M)

>Does he never leave Soi Cowboy?

FTFY

I'd gladly hop into bed with an actual guy from Thailand. I don't like trannies though.

Family of 10 doing me suckie also pie-and-bottom-fuckie for a month, how much will it cost me? $100?

>pie-and-bottom-fuckie

What did he mean by this?

Show him the malls dwarfing Wal-Mart and an American is immediately enamoured.

Sad if true. But it's also close to several huge malls so it's weird he would think anyone here would be impressed by Walmart.

Attached: DBALP-Emquartier-069-70connected-web.jpg (2334x1602, 1.55M)

My area doesn't even have Walmart. People in the county don't let Walmart or most other big box stores open here because it makes everything uglier and competes with mom-and-pop businesses.

Based and salt-of-the-earth-pilled.

I want to visit Thailand to see beaches, nature etc but I'd have to lie and say I'm going to Cambodia or Vietnam or anyone would think I'm a sex tourist

I've been to the Midwest, malls there are also kind if bland, no offense. The ones here always have to have a theme.

Attached: SiamParagon (2).jpg (2557x2616, 2.65M)

>People in the county don't let Walmart or most other big box stores open here
Fucking based. Unironically American.

Each of those countries is popular destination for sex tourism too.

I’d just lie and say I was going to spain
Anyone over the age of 30 going to South east asia is not going there to travel

looks better than the ones we got here.

They don't have the same reputation. If I visit Cambodia to see Angkor Wat etc nobody would think badly. Same for Vietnam people just imagine rice paddles etc. Thailand has a terrible reputation here

It's a service economy and the sector is huge. Everything has to be the best in the region. This is one of the private hospitals.

Attached: bangkok_healthcare_bumrungrad.jpg (501x336, 51K)

I think every Swede in the world has been to Thailand and most have been there several times. They go there as a family for the weather, cheap food and whatever.

Do you often go on holidays so far? Here if you marry a Thai girl everyone would think she does it for money. A group of young people going there for holidays = they're going to fuck whores. So I don't think many families visit it to avoid seeing that stuff.

Yeah, don't say Cambodia. All the pedos go there these days.

You know nothing. There are many families who come here because the red light districts are not everywhere and not publicly displayed like in Netherlands.

If you only have negative stereotypes, just don't come. You will give locals here a negative view of your people. Stay in Vietnam or Cambodia where it's much poorer, crowded and dangerous.

wtf i hate colonialism now

I don't have this kind of prejudice. But many people here does. Thailand seems a nice country

Family vacations to Thailand over here are seen as very trashy because it's typically something poor fucks do so they can experience being not poor for two weeks.

That's very unfortunate for you I guess.