First world and suffering doesn’t go together

First world and suffering doesn’t go together.
Suffering only exists in places like third world countries.
It is insulting when a firstiod resident implies that he is suffering as he is not acknowledging the daily challenges of a third world citizen like sourcing food for the day.

Attached: 7ECA8328-B60F-48E8-B119-563B30DC819F.jpg (496x465, 81K)

Firstoids lack meaning in their lives which is a primal need for humans

I lived in USA for 8 years. Those motherfuckers have life on easy mode and still whine about shit. Every junkie and homeless person in USA should be euthanized and replaced with hardworking third worlders

This. Firstiods has no idea how easy their life is.

Attached: 60350BAC-17A0-4F4B-A244-3F1470C57D79.jpg (2048x1322, 339K)

my mom didn't take me to waterpark today :(

what about 2nd world?

Attached: 4f756517864a15f6ca5d0f3fcb495b24.jpg (640x894, 105K)

We can suffer too.
We just don't suffer as much as you do.

The knowledge that you're essentially living on easy mode compared to thirdies yet you can't finish school or find and job can lead to deep depression, anxiety and other related issues such as alcoholism and drug abuse.
If you want to use the argument "well just get over it" then you should just get over it too and move to first world. Others have done it so you must be capable of doing it too.

Also you sound like a fucking sjw, please kill yourself.

We don't experience the same kind of suffering. You would literally not understand.

based poo

Your freedom compared to first world countries lessens greatly your suffering. In the West you can't fart without a diploma, a licence, a tax, a notarized government approval, and a media commentary. I would literally murder someone if I knew it could make me be born again in a ricefield in Indonesia or even the Congo. Social connections are dead in the West, people are not even loyal to their local communities and no one can count on anyone, nothing has value or meaning, you can't succeed without exploiting others... We are wealthy but absolutely soulless. Nothing too bad can happen to us, but nothing too good either. The neutered life.

>it's this retarded 3rd world shit again
Fine. My modest income puts me in the top 1% of income earners on the planet and I laugh at your misfortune. Go watch your mother choke down foreign dicks for a pittance then sell your sister into slavery for $10 USD. Then come here and whine to us about it.
All the rancid meat cooked on a garbage bag fire that you eat makes your tears that little bit sweeter and your Dad having to appease creepy, Western tourists under his alter ego of "Tranny Pacquiao: boxer of the box" wipes away any potential we could ever have for unhappiness.
Your backwater country is dogshit and your language sounds like a mix of half-spastic Spanish and a broken two stroke engine.

Attached: lolbigail.jpg (640x618, 52K)

it is an abomination of the two with no positives. Should be nuked

Never read truer fucking words man

Starting with Lithuania yea

I would never want to live in switzerland, us or finnland though.

They are autistic, are shit at communicating and having fun with. First world whitoids are judgmental. The men are desperate for women even though they are shit.
In brazil, on most places you wont suffer for hunger, disease and crime, and anywhere here you will be able to make friends and find lovers.

based hue poster

Thanks, I really believe it is so. If I want to do anything, find a job, start a business, get married... the first question is always "does my government allow it and what paperwork do I have to fill in". Modernization means more safety at the expense of liberty, less random unforeseeable events but more laws, less reliance on the people close to me and more reliance on what the state provides. Even huge cities like Jakarta or Lagos are more human and relatable than any mid-sized Western town. I don't think the average rice farmer has to ponder "Is my strand of rice plant copyrighted? Does my tax bracket entitle me to subsidies? Should I just move to the other side of the country just because I can and because I feel no attachment to my land, religion and culture, which all have been put in question to the point of non-existence?

I'd rather stand the chance of getting shot (or having to shoot someone) than keep living in a soulless urbanized country where everyone wishes they were alone. unironical good vibes to u user

F*rstoids are subhuman

i agree

>anywhere here you will be able to make friends and find lovers.

Attached: 1475848021007.gif (499x499, 1.49M)

I agree, they became weak and soft and live on tutorial mode. They never have to struggle in their lives because the government babysit them until they die.

Attached: meanwhile in sweden-2.jpg (2176x3264, 639K)

Bureaucrat genocide when?

To be fair, I would be fucked in the head even if I was rich in a rich country. I don't think the desire to die would disappear if I was in Switzerland or the US.

This

Have a (you)