Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who says i can't just go out and marry my daughter and raise a son together?

basado

You're supposed to attach the image of Meriadok Brandybuck holding a pipe, not a Pepe. Stupid frogposter.

I've yet to see one argument against this copypasta.

they usually say something about continuing your genes...as if that matters when you're dead

If you fear having a daughter, then society is at fault and must be changed.

Having an ugly daughter.

nothing matters when you're dead

I agree...

You're related to millions of other people though. I'm sure one of them is cucked enough to raise a daughter.

Which is why ultimately nothing matters, as we all die one say and the sun will burn the earth wiping away all traces of our existence.

I know it’s pasta, but that guy is the ultimate Fritzlposter.

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
No, posting stale pasta is.

>t. has a daughter

Yes, it is the ultimate cuckoldry. There is no argument that can possibly and realistically defeat the points this pasta makes. You can try to debate this pasta but you will always fail spectacularly. It is the definitive and absolute logical reasoning mankind has ever produced

thank you for your service

Can someone at least post the picture

We're going to enjoy your daughter

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y76oNLiM2q

Its true though

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 21 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

It is easy, train your daughter to be a gold digger so that she makes men miserable.