1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What is your cunt's parliament like?

1. Flag
2. Pic

Attached: parlamentari-dormind.jpg (403x403, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-GzqTCxZY
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgWBjuMl8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GBm2b8nO9iQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=QQbsyMmvP08
youtube.com/watch?v=heDiKUgG794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

French caliphate
Picrel.

Attached: 1334491.jpg (1500x839, 111K)

same

Attached: 1552585844100.jpg (1132x509, 191K)

flag
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeaLGealHQ

Translater note: branleur means slacker

Flag.
A bit of a smokescreen desu. Basically a bunch of old people eat up the taxpayer's money while they behave like children, then pretend to be outraged over the way the competing government spends/wants to spend taxpayer money.

Our PM

Attached: 0f9821b2-12e3-4fd3-8e12-4dc8819ac728.jpg (1900x1069, 251K)

Australian Parliament is actually pure kino. Its like Bongsitan parliament but with extra banter and less high stakes so they can just prat around like mongs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-GzqTCxZY

>bringing a cardboard cutout of ruddslide into chambers
This is exactly the type of dumb shit I'm talking about. These people will waste time and taxpayer money with this shit, then turn around and point the finger at people on welfare for the same shit.

jesus christ this is just embarrassing
and I thought we were bad

>this is just embarrassing
Imagine having to look at them and say, "These are my elected representatives." These brainless dickbags make me more ashamed than just about anything else that goes on here.

Its like actually an Anglo tradition to be as fucking rearded as possible on the highest levels of government
>Canadians do the same cardboard cut out gag
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgWBjuMl8Q
>Australians arguing about props in parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=GBm2b8nO9iQ&t
>New Zeland speaker of the house feeding baby whilst debate is on
youtube.com/watch?v=QQbsyMmvP08
>UK had David Cameron
youtube.com/watch?v=heDiKUgG794

England
Based

I love it, the plebs hate it because they don't understand it, but politics here (especially recently) is exciting.

Attached: skynews-house-of-commons-commons_4540994.jpg (768x432, 90K)

The same in here
+ brawl

Well shit. How were we all part of an empire at one point with this shit going on?

My country's like this

Attached: images (2).jpg (450x292, 29K)

They look they are sorry for war crimes

I hope CANZUK happens and we get an Imperial parliament, imagine the levels of tomfuckery that would take place with all those shithouse accents.

Attached: CANZUK STAR FLAG.png (1654x827, 52K)

Justine Trudeau is too busy sucking off Indians and Syrians.
He’d rather merge our country into them.

When is your next election? Will he get in again?

They fall asleep, are allowed to come to work only two to three days a week, get paid a shit ton of money(and to raise/lower wages they vote on it so it's essentially "who wants more money raise your hand") and sometimes the clowns play boardgames with eachother there

How secular is your government?

The baby was actually a brilliant move though, no one wants to be the dickhead that wakes the bubba.

Sleepy

Attached: 90sktkpTURBXy8yZDNlMjM1NDlhNWFlNTRmNDIyYzI4NzQxODlmMDEwOC5qcGeSlQLNA8AAwsOVAgDNA8DCww.jpg (960x816, 189K)

Not at all.
You need 61+/120 to form a coalition for the government.
The right wing wins each time but to get to 61 or higher they need the
-orthodox
-leftists /centrists
-Arabs
And you can guess which ones they choose..
Those who are in that position hold a lot of power since if a coalition isn't formed then there are reelections like there will be in two weeks I think since Bibi failed to form a coalition.