Languages for browns

What language should I learn as a brown Mexican?, I won't learn any european or slavic languages because their population are racist including the frenchs, they have the cover of being tolerant today with Macron smiling with blacks on the news but once they elect their own donald it's over.
Arabic also seems like a waste of time because they are being bombed and replaced by half of the world.
Asians believe having a darker skin it's like having a curse, also their language is in hard mode so never.
The only option left for me it's Hindi, at least if I go to India I could blend in just fine.
What other options do I have? Should I just stick to english and spanish and perfect those? being a polyglot and brown seems kinda useless to me.
>inb4 why do you want to learn other languages.
I always liked learning languages when I was younger but that was before I realized europe and anglos hated brown men.

Attached: 520e4d0b04bf3493008d7283603e47df.jpg (470x300, 47K)

The only languages that should be allowed to learn are Russian and Chinese.

didn't you read the thread? why would I learn russian and chinese if they hate brown men.? it's useless for browns.

>Arabic also seems like a waste of time because they are being bombed and replaced by half of the world.
You must be kidding, Arabic is spreading like fire,interest in Oriental culture is rising.

That's what the media says to arabs so they don't feel bad for their culture and language dying off to european languages. their museums are being destroyed by isis (anglo mercenaries) every day. also when people hear the oriental world they automatically think in kpop and japan, sadly.

Whatever floats your boat Selim

Attached: Soghomon_Tehlirian_1921.jpg (318x452, 24K)

Why are you insulting him, retard, I started this thread having a real question and you can't stop being an idiot.

Not really. The only people who actually learn Ar-ape-ic are US Military translators. The ratio of second language speakers to first language speakers of Arabic is extremely tiny

Even if it's true which highly I doubt, tourism is always a thing and you should learn Arabic just because it's a beautiful and unique language and Islamic world is very colourful and various, I'd say way more than the western world.
Anyway, if you gonna learn a brown language it's truly either Arabic, Persian, Turkish or Hindu: I'd suggest you to learn Armenian or Georgian but both are fucking useless just like everything else.

You do know it. Your "country" is occupying righfully arab lands.
>you can't stop being an idiot.
>i wanne larned language but not a yt one cus they rayzast esse homes

Takes an idiot to recognize another. Racism does not exist and you're just a whiny bitch that has more excuses than resolutions.

Attached: fuckfagmenians.jpg (405x599, 86K)

Armenians are /our/ based Christian jews, be respectful.

People who learn Arabic here become diplomats and political analysts. People who learn Arabic in Iran become lawyers.

Anyway why are you so proud of your most retarded leader? You know that if you were not lucky enough for Kemal to come, he'd fuck Turkey for centuries to come right?
Th-thanks

are you the argentine in Mexico, get out o my country or thread, also why would you dislike armenians in the first place? gtfo.

he's a retard craving for attention, he's the argentine living in Mexico.

Armenians were the first kin to stage a fake holocaust in this century so they coyld have claims to colonize alien lands. They subverted and organized weaponized militias to undermine the Ottoman supremacy in Turkey and cried for foreign aid when they eventually got BTFO.
Nothing good comes from people that throw stones and hide their hands. Plus, they spawned the Kardashians and SOAD.
Btw, more novohispanic than you, Tizoc.

Castizos must be destroyed and based AMLO is doing just that. You better go to spain before the civil war.

French, to shame the french who fought Mexico in the sept 16 or whenever the revolution was

Portuguese, and then come to live with us OwO

There's Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Tatar, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Swahili. Those are all brown people languages. Take your pick.

I'm mestizo you idiot. Based AMLO is actually containing injuns in their reserves just so they stop affecting the development of the rest of the country. Hope he sends all of them into enclosed reservations.

Why does he need tatar? Even tatars don't care about tatar
t. Tatar who cares

Wtf are you doing here u disgusting mestizo abomination?

Besides Hindi, there is Farsi, Swahili and Arabic is not being replaced by anyone and that getting bombed is a stupid meme, besides Yemen no one is at war in the arabian peninsula. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman are all better countries than mexico and Brownentina, in those Arabic countries people earn more money for the same job.

If you want a serious answer you should learn a eastern euro language or mandarin

slavic languages are the languages of oppurtunity nowadays

>hindi

for what purpose? although you might find a lot of work as a spanish and hindi speaker probably

>b-but people will be mean to me

grow the fuck up nigga

To reconquista your ancestral homeland.

Attached: =63UTF-863Q63A95Z95T95L95=C3=8195N=2Epng63=.png (1095x610, 516K)

>Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Macedonian, Bulgarian.
Those are racist countries filled with olive or white racist people.

Learn Esperanto.

Learn an indigenous Mexican language and move the US. There are a lot of Nahuatl and Maya language speakers in California, Oregon and Washington now. I used to work for a Ram dealership and the owner actually paid one of the Mexican dudes there to learn Kaqchikel Maya because a lot of Guatemalans/Southern Mexicans only speak broken English/Spanish which are the two primary languages here.

>I won't learn any european or slavic languages because their population are racist
A yes the tolerant Turks, the egalitarian Chinese, the cosmopolitan sub-saharans...

Attached: ooohohohohoho.gif (268x264, 131K)

based

>Arabic also seems like a waste of time because they are being bombed and replaced by half of the world.
what? only Isis, Yemen and Libians are being bombed in war fought between themselves.
Also,
>replaced
what are you talking about nigga, nobody is migrating in mass to Arabic countries and reproducing themselves faster than natives without integrating, this is the other way around

Have you thought about learning nahuatl, otomi, tzotzil or any other indigenous language

Same. We have evening schools for adults who want to learn Arabic. No such thing for other languages here where I live. If middle easterners manage to push through the balkanisation they should manage to thrive in the future

OP could actually probably find decent work here if he knew English, Spanish and Tzotzil or one of the other Maya languages. We have a lot of Maya speakers here now. The younger ones speak English but the old people who actually are in charge of the family wallet often speak barely any English and only conversational Spanish.

Blending just fine is bullshit. Hindi is only useful to the shitty parts (north). The rest of india and indians speak their actual mother tongue (Kerala -> malayalam, Tamil Nadu -> Tamil, Andhra Pradesh -> Telugu etc.)

Spanish

English, the brownest language of them all.

Mexicans are prejudiced as fuck I don’t know who you think you’re fooling

austronesian MENA and turkic languages are the best, most latinos can pass as locals in sea MENA and turkey

Mexicans are more classist than racist.

learn an austronesan language, seasians are brown

In the only mosque we have in Yerevan they give free Persian lessons. I really wanted to go but choose programming instead and moved to other town

turks like mexicans atleast an op does not believe chinks are tolerant of brown people

Learn German.

Learn to suck dick faggot the only good think you will be good at

puto marica hijo de tu reputisima madre si no te calmas te van a dar un levanton mis plebes

The actual aztlan land claim is as valid as this one tbqh

When are you going to stop being a NEET?

Isn't Spanish the official language of the brown world?

both are valid yeah

>A yes the tolerant Turks
I think they mainly look down on established minorities. Doubt they care much about Mexicans. If anything they might be flattered one comes to their country

That's only because Europeans are all cucks. Doesn't actually matter to the rest of the world.

Indonesian/Malay is supposed to be relatively easy and they're brown. Probably easier than Indian languages

turks call mexicans brothers

>OP could actually probably find decent work here if he knew English, Spanish and Tzotzil

Doubt he wants to learn a language for actual Job related reasons, he is Just a contrarian fag, Also i doubt speaking tzotzil is much of a valued Job market skill, theres like half a million mayan speakers in México, how many could there be in the US? 400,000? Nahuatl is probablly more valuable

just learn nahuatl and stay in America, you are master of those lands.

non amerimdians are the majority here

I don't think you should learn any languages, it's obvious that you're defensively racist yourself, you wouldn't rally gain anything from it.

A lot of the managers on high profit farms and vineyards in central California are Mayas. That and Japanese. I used to work for a big dealership network in Southern California and a bunch of the mechanics for the German luxury brands and US pickup truck lines are indigenous Mexicans. Dealer network I worked for had BMW, Ram, Chevrolet, VW and Mercedes dealerships and we had Yucatec, Nahua, Tepehuan and Kaqchikel techs. A lot of them work in the factories in Mexico too.

>Also i doubt speaking tzotzil is much of a valued Job market skill, theres like half a million mayan speakers in México, how many could there be in the US? 400,000?

There are 2.5 million Maya speakers in Mexico, and about half a 750,000 - 1 million in the US. Don't forget there are also 8 million Maya language speakers in Guatemala and we get more Guatemalan migrants than Mexicans these days. There are enough that translation services need to be offered for them. Government, tech, automotive and medical translators can make a good amount of money. I've encountered Nahuatl speakers here but every single one of them also spoke English or Spanish. I know one that speaks German too. I get the feeling that most Nahuatl speakers in the US come from parts of Mexico where education is better. Most here are from Mexico City or the industrialized parts of Edomex.

stfu

>A lot of the managers on high profit farms and vineyards in central California are Mayas.

Word? Didnt knew that

>i used to work for a big dealership network in Southern California and a bunch of the mechanics for the German luxury brands and US pickup truck lines are indigenous Mexicans.

True indigenous as in born and raised that spoke native languages or jyts very heavily indio Mexicans? Its not the same

The total of native languages speakers in México is about 10% of the population. They are Also generally poor so it makes sense they would be slightly over represented amongst migrants comunitties in the US

It depends. I'm 9th generation Californian but can understand a little bit of Tepehuan and a Spanish but wouldn't consider my self a real Mexican or anything like that.

Most Mexican Mayas here are close to full blood and first gen migrants. We get a lot of Yucatec Mayas from Yucatan and QR. They seem to be pretty well educated in general and a lot of them work in medical or automotive stuff. We get Tzotzils from Chiapas who are usually farmers and can't speak English or Spanish well. We also get a lot of Kaqchikel and Mam Maya from Guatemala. They're uneducated but usually hyper conservative and protestant and their kids usually stay out of crime shit and go to college. We also get some other indigenous groups from Oaxaca and Guerrero that are unfortunately pretty backwards and shitty and generally dislike but I think even in Mexico people from Guerrero are disliked. A lot of them are Triquis and the Mayas here don't like them. The Nahuatl speakers we get seem to be mostly indigenous but obviously still mestizo. Most are from Mexico City or the states near by so while they may be mostly indigenous they're not traditional at all and their mostly lower middle class upon arrival but get middle class jobs after a few years here and their kids grow up spoiled middle class normie Americans. I grew up around a lot of middle class second and third gen Mexican-Americans that could speak Spanish, English and Nahuatl in the San Gabriel Valley. Also know one that speaks German and a few can understand Chinese.

Yeah yucatan and quintana roo mayas are probablly the only indigenous group in México with a sizeable population that have higher studies, in here language is really what makes you an indio more so than actual heritage, theres a lot of Mexicans in the south that are like 90% indigenous, but grew up speaking spanish only and have a regular old mestizo culture so they dont identify (nor are considered by the rest) as real natives

more valid than your statehood claim
keep catching those paper rolls

what part of guerrero are they from?

learn nahuatl, prieto.