What makes the German so gay?

What makes the German so gay?

Attached: chartoftheday_6466_europe_s_lgbt_population_mapped_n.jpg (960x684, 234K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-03-09-at-10.02.21-AM.png (1061x767, 625K)

a-are those furries

Attached: 1544104815015.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Literally only 3 or 4 mental cases in whole Iceland. Time to move there.

Gayrope kys

That's half of Iceland

German genetics

No. They are Neo-Nazi supporters.

Just as gay desu

bump

hitler was also gay

isnt monkey gay

>roughly 1 in 20 Europeans are gay
That can't be right

Attached: Hold on cabron.jpg (1129x587, 82K)

i know it does not make sense, maybe women describe as bysexual or maybe capital cities are like 30% gay or something. i dont know a single gay person

What is wrong with homosexuality? Sex is sex, it is of no consequence with who or what you do it. Even if you fucked a sheep you still scored, still had good time and that is all that matters. I mean God banned it, but God is obviously either openly malicious or, worse, horribly incompetent and thus unworthy of reverence.

I reckon the real number is more like 1 in 100, cities are a magnet for that kind of rainbow trash and girls labeling themselves as bisexual or whatever so they feel included in that social movement increases the number. Plus it doesn't help when the police over in England do shit like this.

Attached: british police gay dance.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

No but Finland is

Well, they have pretty low chance of meeeting significant other in the countryside, so naturally they go to cities.

yes i understand , they do these surveys in the capital city. of course.

>Sex is sex, it is of no consequence with who or what you do it. Even if you fucked a sheep you still scored,
Imagine being this gay

wtf why are euros so gay?

the reaction that this fact can produce with islamic mass migration can be fun and hironic

it's true

Attached: eurohomos.jpg (2000x1048, 189K)