I'm half white and half med. Should I just kill myself and end the shame of having med genes?

I'm half white and half med. Should I just kill myself and end the shame of having med genes?

Attached: IMG_20190903_204742.jpg (3000x4000, 2.1M)

med genes> wh*toid genes

Yes, you should.

autoktona zwon

Why would you want to be a whiteoid like

Green eyes are top tier

Attached: 1537004404958.jpg (2422x1877, 2.42M)

white and med is same

How does it feel being the only one with white ancestry in yunanistan?

Philipino and East Asian is same

Are these same?

Could you tell who is white and who is med?

Attached: Bourita-Dutch-Stef-Blok.jpg (1200x844, 135K)

yeah Philipino and East Asian is same
what do you afraid?

Have the same problem but it's a North Italian grandparent instead

The med race is superior, you dummy

no

>dummy
Gay detected

You are gay

please exchange your genes with mine before you go

No straight person would use the word "dummy" except for maybe women and even then it's when talking to children.

Bruh, look who's talking. You're a jew, and that means you're probably a pedophile

You should let me fuck you

Bruh look who's talking.
You're American and that means you're probably 12% Cherokee 33% negroid and 17.5% Mexican, circumcised and obese.

My family is from Baden, Germany. They came over in 1854. I have some Swiss and Austrian in me as well. I am 6'0" tall and about 220 lbs with some muscle which puts me a bit over my ideal index, but this leaves me with two options: I can either bulk up with muscle and keep the weight, or I can loose a little and be good that way. Either way, not obese, and not negroid/cherokee.

>My family is from Baden, Germany. They came over in 1854. I have some Swiss and Austrian in me as well. I am 6'0" tall and about 220 lbs with some muscle which puts me a bit over my ideal index, but this leaves me with two options: I can either bulk up with muscle and keep the weight, or I can loose a little and be good that way. Either way, not obese, and not negroid/cherokee.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Unless the Swiss, Southern Germans, and Austrians are negroids, I'm afraid you are mistaken.

i have never seen anyone irl with eyes as green as those in the first picture. Must be rare as hell

Ease up a little. Nobody here is going to say you're white even if you are so don't talk like you have a stick up your ass

Bruh, I'm just talking. Just said you were mistaken.

I have.

Shut up mutt