middleeasteye.net/news/
google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are both davido-kun

We are real Korean, fuck off jap

Because their hatred is real and it's beautiful

Attached: 8259C5C5-3F65-4F21-A045-3DF75A328561.jpg (800x528, 44K)

Fuck off
Your land in rightful clay of finland.

Attached: 1346535964585.jpg (303x409, 44K)

Finns are Japanese. We are connected.

>A fucking soda can

your joke is not funny
what are you talking?

Attached: EE3237BB-6144-47DA-BE53-F2770CAB02AF.jpg (991x902, 106K)

Dokdo is Korea. We will never give it to you.

at least it tastes better than a fucking sack of period blood jesus

Korea is enemy of USA side

japanes economical sanctions on Korea
is basically purpose of attacking supply chain of strategy materials from Korea to China.

Everyone who stand for korea for this issue is standing for chinese aggression.

SK is already enemy and betrayer of USA ,japan and western democracy.

SK was the big supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.

>So USA got huge anger right now about it and let japan to do economical sanctions on South Korea.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea
middleeasteye.net/news/
iranian-official-says-oil-goods-dea

l-planned-south-korea

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/2019071
1_01/amp.html

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

>Strategic goods illegally exported from S.Korea
Data from Seoul point to over 150 cases of illegal exports of strategic items by South Korea that can be used to produce weapons.

South Korea's trade ministry had compiled a report on the number of such cases last October and another this May, following requests by parliament.

The reports found 156 cases during the four years ending this March.

>After that NK was started to rebuilding nuclear weapon.

""''>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
>So it did not prevent at all the outflow of strategic substances all over the world. """
>NO ONE KNOWS ANYMORE WHERE THE ALL OF THOSE STRATEGIC SUBSTANCE WENT FROM KOREA. "

>It's pretty obvious that the SK gave north korea the illegal export from Japan. Moon is pretty much an appeaser to Kim, and will do anything to be the one to reunite Korea.

So economical sanctions on Korea is unavoidable.

Shut up red button nip monkey
Jap school schedule look like this

7am: come to school, parent not kiss you bye love is not in japanese
8am: study japanese then realise is ugly language and stop
8.30am: learn to suck american dick
10am: technology class, build robot to have sex with because of lonely tiny jap dick virginity intact
12pm: lunch, need two hours to hunt whale
2pm: gym class, jap too unatletic and weak for more than 30 minute including get changed into gundam suit
2.30pm: english lesson
2.40pm: watch ugly jap girl classmate get fucked by english teacher in japan and masturbate small jap cock
3pm: learn math 1 and 1 bomb is end of war
4pm: learn deny warcrime
7pm: learn how to get old with no kids and die virgin
9pm: go home to poor shit japan home

i cannot understand netouyo's thinking
why do they hate korean such as if their parents were killed?

South Korea is endless beggar of compensation about ww2 fucking 70years ago and helping Chinese aggression and NK behind that attitude!

How many times must Japan apologize?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
of_war_apology_statements_issued_by
_Japan

And how much of money japan have to pay as compensation?

Are gooks beggar?

>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】. And japan give up all of those investments and private assets in Korea.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."
<

"At the Japan-US-Korea summit meeting held in New York in September 2017,Korean media reported.
The Korean president moon saied
"Japan is not an ally of korea because of Japanese war criminals of ww2 are not yet apologized . "
in front of PM Abe japan and president trump,

Korean is already enemy of democracy side and enemy of USA and japan

Go die in endless economical sanctions

Because we killed their parents. You mad?

It’s simple

Why Japanese hate korean is becouse they never stop asking ton of compensation money from japan endlessly even now.
Korean is beggar and we japanese outrage about it right now

Korea is too annoying with their MUH APOLOGY AND ETERNAL JAPANESE SIN and that kinda stuff, and Zainichi did have fucks who collaborated with North Korea and South Korean Anti japan movements that endlessly hate Japan and refuse to naturalize despite living here for several generations. And asking ton of compensation money from japan even now every year.

Korean is beggar and nigger of Asia

>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

Gook listen
This is not joke any more
All of Japanese is serious

Die in endless Japanese economical sanctions you beggar of compensation and betrayer of democracy SK who is helping chinese aggression and NK from our back

Japanese economical sanctions on Korea are supported by USA now

>ching chong ching chong banzai desu

implying I read your engrish texts. go fuck yourself or die.

Attached: japanese.png (700x509, 894K)

because Japs are not human

lololol!!!!!

Korean is endless beggar of compensation

So japanese economical sanctions on Korea which supported by USA is also endless as well

It’s your fault

Die in endless economical sanctions

South Korea was disappointed by USA sadly because beaking the military agreements which makes huge benefits for NK and China

You betrayer korean
No more forgive
Die in economical situations

Attached: FE403F86-1B31-420A-A371-7E0B6F9F32BA.jpg (750x724, 350K)

lol
if so, i said a bad thing. i have to say “Sorry”

Sorry netouyo but you are japan's
garbage. Please act with awareness of that, OK?

lol

Korean is beggar of compensation

It’s already world common sense

Attached: 83EB3CFC-51D2-43C8-B528-DEC3958B32CE.jpg (750x1161, 674K)

It has nothing to do with Japan.
Whether Korea is present or not has no impact on our lives.

South Korea is endless beggar of compensation

They are asking stupidly huge amount of compensation as like beggar even now

Attached: 88386544-780E-40B0-A0A8-EDEC55E3F791.jpg (381x1350, 128K)

bump

Attached: 566778678.jpg (640x464, 198K)

Attached: 27596439-788D-4615-AA65-268F417A6674.jpg (750x1073, 879K)

because we are degrade desu

Lmao

i know
BUT IT IS NO REASON TO HATE KOREAN
of course, if it is unfair, it cannot be paid, isn't it?
if it claims to have been paid unfairly, does it mean that there is a problem with our prime minister and not them?

kek

Attached: manlet emperor.jpg (980x513, 327K)

Hahahaha begger

No more compensation fucking Mibu anymore for gook beggar

TOO BAD take a deadly economical sanctions on Korea instead

>Samsung and South Korea has better teacnology then Japan!!!

[Summary of Japanese company and strategic substance, core materials on which Korea depends on Japanese supply . ]
・ Stella Chemifa: 12N(99.9999999999 % of High purity hydrogen fluoride (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Morita Chemical: 12N(99.9999999999 % of High purity hydrogen fluoride (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ JSR: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Tokyo Ohka Kogyo: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Shin-Etsu Chemical: Photoresist (for semiconductor manufacturing), Wafer (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ SUMCO: Wafer (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ HOYA: Blank mask for film (for semiconductor manufacturing)
・ Nikon: Exposure equipment (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ Canon: Exposure equipment (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ Sumitomo Chemical: Fluorinated polyimide (for manufacturing organic EL panels)
・ FANUC: Robot lathe (for manufacturing aluminum body of smartphone)
・ Toray: Hydrogen tank (for hydrogen vehicles)
・ Nichia: High-quality binder and battery separator (for electric vehicles)
・ Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd .: Multilayer ceramic capacitors (for automobiles)
・ TDK: Multilayer ceramic capacitors (for automobiles)

Will be continue this more than 100.

japan restricted export to Korea more than 1000 of industrial materials and about to 100 was core material and strategy substances.
>If korea lack of even only one of them then factory in Korea will stop working.

Hurry korea! Get them or mass prodact them by yourself.

THE SOUTH KOREA IS THE END.

>tell a joke about about japan not being able to differentiate blue and green
>japanese flags get butthurt and start blaming "the west"
asians can't into banter or jokes. if the joke isn't about jeroglyphs and pronunciation they don't get it.

I like both.

I’m not jokeing
I’m telling korean is endless beggar of compensation as like nigger

This is korea

Attached: 5A7B3B13-AB0A-4FAB-8A68-9121E38AB913.jpg (684x917, 669K)

fuck off racist. I can kill you by my bare hand.

Imagine being his parents

>Pic
Imagine take ```AMERICA IS DISSAPOINTED''' as something that one should spent a second of life to even care about.

Attached: kek.jpg (912x905, 96K)

disgusting

When will Japan pay Korea for war crimes.

Attached: 1567026376126.png (382x417, 325K)

論点ズラすなカス

whatever you say pepsi
who said anything about koreans? for me they can all get nuked by best korea.

and this is Japan

Attached: make up.jpg (1450x2016, 526K)

Imagine being endless beggar about fucking 70yeawrs ago

Imagine worshipping military prostituter comfort woman and they are controlling politics of korea by propaganda

Imagine Korean President is obviously spy of NK and USA is already not trusting South Korea anymore and japanand chine is doing economical sanctions without stop

Imagine even Russian battle jet went over the sky of Korea but You guys couldn’t say anything

Imagine being korean

you are both ugly and not cute

It’s japan is mixer of Jomon and yayoi even if beautiful or not

Korean is full yayoi add mongol without surgery

Ok gook?

Attached: 16050C53-AA3B-476B-B9D3-9746D7A4853D.png (987x980, 3.04M)

not so fast Kraut, Poland will charge you 850 billions $ for compensation

Ok bro
Don’t worry we japanese will finish them by nuke korean by economical nuke level sanctions on them

Read Korean is beggar

sounds good

Fuck off
Fucking stupid

Next time, maybe 60 years later

Fuck Japan. I'll personally kill every jjokbari dog who enter Korea. I hope Kim-Jong nuke your shithole.

Read (You) #
(You) #

Korean is beggar

Imagine being endless beggar about fucking 70yeawrs ago

Imagine worshipping military prostituter comfort woman and they are controlling politics of korea by propaganda

Imagine Korean President is obviously spy of NK and USA is already not trusting South Korea anymore and japanand chine is doing economical sanctions without stop

Imagine even Russian battle jet went over the sky of Korea but You guys couldn’t say anything

Imagine being korean

Yayoi is not Korean

I fucking hate you both.

kys dog eating zipperhead

You whalekilling motherfucker piece of shit. All what you did after WWII was sucking Murican cocks and taking their penises into your ass. That's whole famous Japanese dignity. Now you understand how hard you were fucked by Americans and started to express your anger and autism on Koreans. Well you can do this. But we will conquer you, rape and kill you to oblivion you inbred Yaoi monkeys piece of shit and drink your blood from our guns.
So fuck you and cope beyond the Solar System inbred Takeshi! Goodbye

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

Supreme leader Kim will nuke your shithole, keep crying virgin monkey.

Based

It's even funnier when you consider most people can't even tell them apart. Here we call all Asians "chinese"

Okokok beggar gook
No more endless paying for compensation money anymore
So do not ask it

Take endless economical sanctions instead

It’s fault of korea

You made the right choice. It ’s best not to be involved in such a problem

I have you both hidden on my PC because I'm so fucking tired of your endless Japan vs SK in broken english.

I am not interested in your worthless country. I don't know anything about your shit country.

Most of korean people is saying this now

And Japanese ,europ and USA ,all the democracy side acknowledges that korean is already being the side of NK and China

Betrayer gook must be removed by economical sanctions

So learn something you idiot. What did you learn in Japanese school? Creating cringe pastas and anti-Korean lists? You are laughing stock of entire board because of your autism.

>pissing to Japan over your head trying to affiliate your counterpart into your side and make them subjugate your country
surely missiles launched go to your country when your backup from US has gone

OOK EEK KOREA BAD EEK MY HENTAI MOMMY YES I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME OOK EEK AHHH KOREA BAD

i want to write English well...
Please allow us to write in broken English because we can't speak each other's languages

I’m just saying korean is endless beggar of compensation
So no more compensation but we will give economical sanctions on Korea instead

What is the problem? Are you begger as like korean too?

Why can't you act normal.

Korean removed facial bone by plastic surgery.
This is common in Korea

Attached: A288ED13-48B6-41F0-90F9-96AAE2473D7F.jpg (750x640, 383K)

A fool like you doesn't understand that Korea is piece of shit. All Japanese are highly educated.

Is that English?
Or this topic?

The topic, and kawaii shit-posting too.

like Poland is shitty country where it's been broken off from Germany and Russia several times like shattered glass?

I support north korea, jilin,liaoning heilongjian , vladivostok and south korea belongs to north korea
Fuck china japan russia and south korea

Your monkey country birthrate are going down. Your woman beg for Korean cock because man are too busy with there anime waifus. Bunch of cucks.

All Poles are fucking shit.
You die because you have an undeveloped brain and a terrible body odor that makes all people uncomfortable.

Poland is our kawaii waifu

Attached: 1564480235608.png (787x460, 553K)

>t. 0.8

lol

One Korean removed this or more. I don't understand you. Type in more logic way. It's like I was talking with alien.
All? Some homeless and drunkards who must exists in Japan also? Or you are all one great ant moll without any individuality?
Not broken off but annexed. You can't broke off from something just annex it to your country. And that happened during three Partitions in 18th century. Ohh and just learn some proper English I beg you.

HAHAHA Ok came on Mars alien. Earth is not place for you.

>annexed
only with Lithuania, rest is succumbing to German and Russian cucks

this is my two cents

Neighboring relationships sometimes create a heated battle. More so, because there are historical conflicts between countries.

From my point of view, Korea is a nation that ignores even the contents of the treaty concluded.
It seems that the Japanese incandescence is caused by this.

i'm sorry, but kawaii shit-posting is out standing of my understand

Why are japs, koreans, and poles so easy to bait?

KUSOPolish jin are trash for this world. No one cares how many people in your country die.
The Nazis should have raped your ancestors, cut your limbs and killed you.

Subhuman monkey brain intellect

Sorry
Fact one
Korean birth rate is much more than lower than japan

Fact two
In survey Korean woman more date and marry wilth Japanese man more than korean bf and Japanese gf

I'm Korean-Polish hapa and I'm just making fun of them.

*I mean from Japs

Poles don't even have any real territory. Their territory now is stolen German land. And their territory before the partition was Lithuanian land stolen from Ukraine (i.e. Russian land)