I admire USA

I admire USA.
Why?? Because they are superior!!!
Their car culture / music culture / movie culture / digital high tech culture / venture spirits culture / space NASA culture / athlete culture / multi culti culture / everything!! everything fascinates me except Gun culture.

Attached: 71vLxQlZPKL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 37K)

True

true

are you afraid of a war with iran

have sex

Will you have to go fight ?

IN SILENZIO BESTIA

ANIMALE

first you must have sex

based. I'm calling it now that ironic pro-usa posts are going to become the next big thing here. It's already starting up with stuff like "thank you for your service" etc.

Japs are unironical cucks for usa, bro.

I summon American.

Attached: 56a384e66cba6.jpg (479x470, 108K)

t. Pvt. Joe Alvarez

Attached: beware.jpg (1250x664, 148K)

Why are people here are always surprised that countries like Japan and Poland love the US.

>car culture
no, nice trips tho

imagine thinking this is "superior"

Attached: whTecringe1.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

He's talking about boomermobiles which are far better than any European car

Attached: cadillac-55-eldorado-red-1.jpg (720x480, 149K)

and I'm talking about your auto-centered planning that's still pretty common in the US

it's difficult to say "I love US"on internet.

anti-american people are everywhere and
call you "cuck".like him

True

Thank you for your service, Davido-sensei/kun Sgr. Rodriguez

Attached: 1561044841585.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

>except Gun culture
One of the best parts of their culture. Mass shootings occur for other reasons. What is true is that guns raise the death toll.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 25K)

our culture in the countryside is Walmart, McDonald's, and pickup trucks
our culture in cities is trannies and niggers
some good art comes out but that's just because there's so many people here who have access to the means of creating and producing art
what the majority of Americans listen to is garbage (Drake, post Malone, Shawn Mendes, Ariana grande, Taylor swift)
our sports culture is garbage. NFL games are a bunch of drunk retards who aren't even watching basically just partying in the stands and clapping when the announcer yells. a UK footy match, something I've experienced, is in an entire different league, not to mention how they treat the sport and players there (and people actually play the sport themselves). here it's a bunch of morbidly obese washed up boomers throwing empty bud light cans at the screen when Tyrone misses the catch.

This sounds like the same whining that effete intellectuals said about American culture in the 1950s. You ever read Henry Miller?

I'm talking about 95% of Americans I've met and their interests. there probably some awesome subcultures or whatever, but "American culture" is the culture of the people who live here right?

>take the name of some thing
>add "culture" to it
god i hate this meme
yes, it is common to drink wine
no, i do not partake in "wine culture"

Attached: scooby dooby doo.jpg (680x664, 76K)

Why Americans love use skull symbols like this? Is it their evil nature?

when we are around 8 years old we like cool things that are edgy like flames and skulls and monster trucks. many guys here don't grow out of this until they're 60 years old.

They, to some extent, glorify violence and the military

>nuke them once, hate you forever. Nuke them twice, develop Stockolm syndrome

It's weird cause the countries we shit all over and test experimental weapons on end up loving us, Vietnam for example often scores near the top on US approval polls

we are all masochists

yeah it has nothing to do with the reconstruction or the decades of military, political and economic relations since. you dumb fucking beaner

Based Croatian

>to some extent
Yes

it's like you and the niggers... they commit most of the crimes in the usa, and yet you love their athletes and music