Be french identitarian girl

>be french identitarian girl
>date an italian man
why do they do this?

Attached: sofo-marion-le-pen-L.jpg (1190x858, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/amp/
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/712497v2.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not ?
better question is why you pride yourself in who your countryman fucks. go get laid

Romance dominance.

You're mentally ill

She couldn't find a native French man that wasn't gay.

That's what happens when you're rightfully a native of your country. You would know it.

Potential for mega cute, mixed babies!

>I am proud of this stranger who shares my nationality because he is getting laid even though I am not

wrong, this is what happens when you're a virgin freak

Attached: 1567384093545.jpg (670x573, 69K)

wut? She follows a retarded nationalist ideology and then fucks some random foreigner, it's cognitive dissonance at its finest

This pretty much. All french men are either gay or muslim.

>swarthy, balding Shitalian manlet with small frame
Maybe their son can pull it as a twink

>be italian chad
>date a frenchie
why do they do this?

Attached: 1557872122285.jpg (682x1024, 101K)

>Jow Forums meme on Jow Forums
>calls me a virgin freak
Have straight sex asap as possible.

Jelly horse

Nationalists are brainlets.

>hey did you know that THIS GUY who shares my nationality is getting laid as we speak

freak

>2020
>still no blonde French identitarian gf

Attached: 1522422908747.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Cute!

your women belong to us as well

Attached: swexit.jpg (488x416, 237K)

nationalists are universally full of shit and never practice what they preach

More like my blood brother is spreading our genetical assets. What the fuck are you, a commie ?

i feel zero pride towards achievements that are not mine

The f are you on about, european mix is perfectly allowed according to the official breed book. Why do normie think they dobknow everything and judge everything when they actually know jack fucking shit ? Dunam-Krüger much ?

Once again the Eternal Anglo tries to sway honest men into hating french people despite the fact that they are the real scourge.
Honest people of Jow Forums, do not be fooled by the Anglo

Attached: 1567600896574.jpg (960x684, 234K)

Zero sense of heritage ? Your country, your culture, nada ?

You posted the wrong pic

Attached: image.png (600x1067, 431K)

Debunked a long time ago.

This, people who obsess over who other men OR women date are the biggest and most annoying incels, have sex.

>nearly 1 in 10 Germans are homos

lol

Regular french are spineless faggot that why

>amerigoblohomo individualism
Colour me surprised.
We live in a society.

Hmm sure.
politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/amp/

Better than scandi, depsite how pompous you guys act on here about viking ancestry most of you are scrawny mongos that look nothing like vikings show cast, more like bill skarsgard bug eyed ass lmao

Look at the nose curve.

>french holding on to some form of fake identity
French isn't an ethnicity you dumb fuck, basically the same as American, you've been mutt for centuries, since before the very start of your modern country dumbass, every tribe and ethnic group of Europe has been in your borders at one point in history, mutt.

I literally stopped reading after 'ethnicity'. I certainly won't let an unknown type of beast from the new world define the french identity.

This, french ethnonationalist is as hilarious as a latino one. But you know what they say it's always the mutt people who are the most obsessed with racial purity.

>french identity
kek

Genetically you pull between two different European groups and phenotypically you can go from looking like a bong to a Sicilian. You're a fucking mutt country you delusional retard.

based Hungary

Because nothing really means anything.
Politics is honestly just about taking the piss, nothing more.

Attached: clown.jpg (1023x804, 122K)

You've quite literally never roamed on the french soil, can you please let me know how you actually think that you have an authority on that matter ?

Give me a Marzia you fucker or I smash in your face.

You know, atleast the Spaniards and Italians aren't as delusional as the French. How the fuck did you guys become so filled with racial complexes? You're not Scandinavians and never will be. You look bong, and you also look swarth, and you're also manlet. Deal with it, and move on.

I remember seeing a similar survey in America and it was something like 12%...

They're literally named after a Germanic tribe, of course they have complexes

Bro every single french I have met on here has more racial complexes than any other group i've seen post here, they 100% give the south american posters a run for their money, it's so bizarre how delusional they are.

>tfw named after a germanic tribe but manlet and swarth
Kek, I see your point

I remember seeing a similar survey in Mexican and it was 20%

people in dark blue in pic related (Frankish/French) are genetically closer to other Germanics than the other colours, the people in dark blue are also more Germanic than people in the British Isles

Attached: france-1.jpg (300x299, 18K)

because she's mentally ill and a poser like most tradthots

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about, you've never came in France to figure it out, you don't know french culture, nor french people, and I said earlier that european mixes were alright. You don't know the difference between brittany and savoy, normandy and basque, flanders and alsace. You know nothing and you bath in your ignorance because that's what you've done during your whole existence. You're an uncultured beast, and that's your teleology : puking fallacies every chances you get in order to fill your inferiority complex ; displaying pieces of knowledge in a chaotic way. Because that's what you are. The beast of chaos.

I didn't mean it that way, it's sad they want to look like horses

Attached: 1564623360275.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

This desu

>cue the american on mexican proxy
Sorry mutt, but no graph prevents people from moving around. Just like swarths can be found in the North of Italy, they can be found in the North of France and vice versa. Oliver Giroud is blue eyed, light brown haired, and pale as fuck untanned, and he's from the South.

>french culture
Everything good about your culture was ripped straight from other countries both the germanics and the latins mutt, lmao

>be austrian identitarian guy
>marry us-american girl

Attached: Mr.&Mrs.Sellner.png (898x639, 1.18M)

Jesus Christ man, you're more insecure about this shit than Americans.

Shes not pure white and she's a (((identatarian)))
As you can see from.her relation with a shittalian

How does who she falls in love with make her mentally ill or a poser, and what does it have to do with her views?

She has brown eyes and dyed blonde hair
There will be nothing mixed about her children, two southrons with a southron child

Don’t blame her desu.

they are the same

Just about every country does this "this section is different", and it's usually exaggerated. I've been to the north of France, the lightness is over stated. There were light haired people, but also brown eyed and dark haired people.

Explain to me how Basque people look fren

If I went to France would ppl think I were Basque?

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-170801.png (1080x2160, 1.39M)

An actual traditional right wing woman marries a man from her own culture, not a foreigner

Which part exactly ? In a city ? In the countryside ?

>people getting worked up over whether their country should be considered white
it is silly.
at any rate, don't pop a vein on such frivolties.

identitarians are just another branch of white nationalism

People would think you're an arab

I'm saying, whenever I see a French talk about another people's insecurities or racial complexes i'll direct them to this thread lmao clearly it's all projection. These fuckers are 5'7" and think they're Germans.

Post your nigger hand pls

You are a swarthy nigger

we have DNA now

>…These clusters match extremely well the geography and overlap with historical and linguistic divisions of France. By modeling the relationship between genetics and geography using EEMS software, we were able to detect gene flow barriers that are similar in the two cohorts and corresponds to major French rivers or mountains…A marked bottleneck is also consistently seen in the two datasets starting in the fourteenth century when the Black Death raged in Europe.

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/712497v2.full

Well at least she don't fuck black men. That means I think so

>swarthy
Please, do not insult me.
I am as black as they come.

>identitarians are just another branch of white nationalism
>white nationalism
Nobody in Europe cares about anglo-american terms. Especially not the category "white". Except for non-Europeans but they are besides the point of Identitarian metapolitics.

You could pass as a basque/aquitain/vendeen/breton or an average urban citizen. Pic related is an usual basque phenotype for women imo

Attached: 424298577530.jpg (657x482, 27K)

k

Attached: 20190904_105925~3.jpg (2315x4011, 1.01M)

French user, the poster behind that flag is a nigger. He hates white people, including French and loves Mediterraneans. You should not take him seriously and should just ignore all of his posts. You can recognize them by his obsession with Germanics and ending most of them in some Twitterspeak like lmao or lol

We've always had that, mutt. Like I said, they pull between two different European groups, mutts.

Attached: europevariation-752360.jpg (500x356, 107K)

>that fattie Cuban passes as local in France
wtf French are not white

based my Kara boga brotha

>the projecting mutt reveals himself
You're the same asshurt "mexican" who was posting about discord trannies for literal months until you were destroyed by a nigger, then you came off your proxy. Looks like you ditched the tranny obsession for the nigger one. Have sex, or the very least see someone about your autism and obsession.

why do people ascribe masculinity to italians when they are in fact just as faggoty as the rest of europe? because they're swarthy?

I am BASQUE

Attached: 44e5c2a7fe889c13e5197a6c60146ce6.jpg (728x485, 146K)

you stupid fucking faggot, my my mother is literally from France. she was born in Laval.

He’s still white though. So it doesn’t matter. You can be trad and marry another European, that doesn’t mean you care about your country’s interests any less. This is something that’s out of her control.

french aren't white, and that's a good thing

Attached: 150fa69bbe38febe7ca8f329c2975e60.jpg (650x983, 98K)

Why the fuck would you think that I represent the average french lol ? Why are you talking about the germs anyway, another hole in your knowledge ? For fuck's sake you know yourself that you don't know what is the ethnical composition of Germany. Again, you've never been to Germany, you've never drank a beer over there, you've never eaten a curry wurst nor a sauer kraut, why user ? Why ?

He's brown non white

Wait that's the same dude? I was wondering where the tranny obsessed mexican went

that pic comes from a very old study (from 2008) with a sample size of 2457, but anyways I don't see how that conflicts with what I said, people coming from traditional langue d'oil and francoprovençal speaking areas are genetically closer to other Germanics than the rest of France

He’s not brown, he’s slightly swarthy.

Absolute mog. lmao, Mick Jagger looks like a child.

All women want to date Italian men

Race mixing is very common these days, get over it Francois.

This isn't about Germany bro, this is about you being 5'7" and accepting yourself. But yes i'm well aware all people in Germany don't look alike, infact most of the Germans who immigrated to the Americas were swarth.

Probably true for the most part.

This isn’t racemixing.

and all men want to date Italian women.

I think it's an American thing ("attributing faggotness to the French" not manliness to the Italians/meds) because as you said here in Mexico (and I think also the rest of Latin-America) it's Western Europeans as a whole (not only the French) who are considered "classy/gay/refined/etc."