Mfw just found out that employees in an anime studio here earn 3x more money than I do in a month just because they...

>mfw just found out that employees in an anime studio here earn 3x more money than I do in a month just because they know Japanese

Attached: 1564312816671.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/イロカノ語
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So watch Japanese Anime, Learn Japanese. Then you can earn - oh wait you're a lawyer with autism- you have no real skills. Epic Fail!

Shut up finn, oh please, what, you people aren't autistic in general?

>>mfw just found out that employees in an anime studio here earn 3x more money than I do in a month just because they know Japanese

They deserved it.
leaning Japanese is hard for non-Japanese.

Sure, we are autistic, but you're a lawyer. You shouldn't be autistic. By the way, you will always be poor and that is just because you are a thirdie. Thirdies are thirdies for a reason and that reason is the people who inhabit their countries. Thirdies have a thirdie mindset. Thirdies will never stop being savages. We Finns are perfect beings and that is why we have the most first world country in the world. Even thirdies can behave here.

Probably. Japanese grammar is weirdly similar to Illocano (a native language) though.
These people talk with anime studio staff in Japan and whatnot and get paid a shitload. What the fuck.

Meanwhile I offer them my legal services for free, like, what's so fair with this?

You're very obnoxious. I know a finn guy here, chill cool dude, unlike you, faggot.

Attached: 1547529942232.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I am obnoxious ?
I am obnoxious?
You say that as you spam your 65000th thread about how much your country is shit. So I come to tell you your problems are caused by you. Even if you lived in a good country (FINLAND) you would be you and you would hate your life. Because you are a shit piece of incel trash and you love to complain for no reason.
>oh no those people are richer than me! its not fair!
You are a bitch

Stop spamming I will come here every time to tell you that you went to private school and you are a lawyer

Then it's time for you to learn glorious nippon language

Seething incel
Have sex

When are you going to have sex
You're 28 and you have tons of money why not just fuck a prostitute and be over with it

I am not rich.

As I've told you 1000 times, private schools here are not for rich people

Do you come to Japan?
Do you become an animator?

Attached: tumblr_nmqy6qjw2M1rqyzc2o1_540.gif (540x304, 1.71M)

>I am not rich.
bullshit

I earn 4x more the national average cause I know English

I am not rich. I am a newbie lawyer.

>Do you come to Japan?
Went there, great place. Live there, no. But I do want to work in foreign affairs (consuls, ambassador, diplomats), and getting stationed in Japan wouldn't be so bad.

>Do you become an animator?
Oh, no. I just help a studio here with legal advice pro bono

Attached: 1564722264735.jpg (449x635, 78K)

>pro bono
that explains why you are not rich

>Illocano
maybe almost same

Maybe native philips and Japanese has the same origin. Actually tennou family can seem to have come from south according to old literature.

>I am not rich. I am a newbie lawyer.
>newbie lawyer
so why do you complain about not having sex when you don't have the money for it

kill yourself pathetic f*lipino subhuman
all your threads are shit and you are the worst poster on this board

>kill yourself pathetic f*lipino subhuman
>all your threads are shit and you are the worst poster on this board

Attached: 1557281201931.png (644x800, 53K)

Because I am a 28 year old kissless romanceless virgin. I dunno, it just isnt right.
Lets not talk about it now.
What is tennou? I am ignorant

>What is tennou
Royal family of Japan
I just Googled the Illocano people.
I think 80%+ of them pass as local in Japan if they wear Japanese clothes and are not that tanned.

>>kill yourself pathetic f*lipino subhuman
>>all your threads are shit and you are the worst poster on this board

Attached: 1567400180375.png (640x706, 154K)

3/4 in the pic pass as grandma of local farmer

Attached: 5447657.jpg (313x209, 66K)

they also pass as local if they are pale

Attached: 8fbd1cb78ef70c2ae3f59350e576b0f9.jpg (439x640, 98K)

>Illocano one of the most hispanized dialects.
>simillar to japanese.

The lenght we go through just to compensate for the lack of local culture.
That cuk mentality is so cringe even when applied to japs.

>hispanized dialects
really?
as far as the wiki.
the grammar is not similar to espanol at all.

what are the most Spanish-influenced languages in the Philippines (among the relevant ones, i.e. used in schools)?

obviously excluding chavacano

what cartoon is this

>YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

I'm gonna ask some stupid question.
When Japanese talk someone in Japanese (before switching to English after the person they talk to mention that they can't speak Japanese, meaning that they're foreigners), do they think that they're Japanese at first time?
My friend (he's chinky-ish, but not full blown chink with pale skin) got asked in Japanese before mentioning that he couldn't speak Japanese when he was having study exchange to Japan.

>tf
>tp

>My friend got asked in Japanese before mentioning that he couldn't speak Japanese
your friend just seems like a Japanese person?

Fair enough. Still he doesn't seem like japs to me. In fact if he is, then many people around me would be like japs to you.

for example, any pic?
I would judge it.

How about these guys?
The left one is governor from some province and the right one is a sultan from some kingdom-ish province.

Attached: 1559364205095.jpg (670x335, 55K)

This one.

Attached: 1543932624618.jpg (700x393, 82K)

You ahould have studied for a real degree like wngineering or better yet just illegally moved to the USA where you would have earned 10 times more working minimum at McDonald's.

they pass as local if they were slightly pale.

I think she also do. but as to female, they paint their face and her make up is slightly different from Japanese one.
So Im not quite sure, but if she make up in Japanese way, she would pass.

Probs think like they're from okinawans or something? or just japs in general that get tanned?

their faces are Japanese normy's with tanned.

hey Phil-kun
could you please offer me some legal advice?
i'm making replicas of the logos on the fronts of old 80's tractors, is this a copyright issue? the company isn't using that particular logo anymore and hasn't for decades but the company is still around.
See that logo there? apparently they are broken on many of these old tractors and people want that Valmet swag

Attached: 498_669931032034.jpg (800x534, 440K)

Attached: 1569351002857.jpg (916x800, 251K)

kek

Native Okinawans are more dark eyebrows and have slightly big eyes than them and Japanese?

They still own it likely.
Just contact the company

not gonna do that lol

Why not? Worst case they say no

Of course it is. You are making money out of it or not?

little witch academy.

yea but that's the problem, it's better that my business goes unnoticed
man that's dumb, there's nobody out there selling replacement logos and the company hasn't used the logo for decades
>hey uhh you're not playing with that toy anymore, can i play with it a bit?
>no!! i'm still playing with it

They'll likely say they don't care but you need confirmation

Well you are still making money out of it, so yes it is a copyright issue. In the eues of the law, you are stealing their profits.

Generally, dunno if the test applies to finland, if you make something and that thing makes an ordinary person think about that copyright you copied, there is copyright infringement. This is a simplified explanation.

Attached: 1552884934827.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>Be Kaguya
>Be rich and succsesful as fuck
>Still represent 3rd world

why

you mean resent?

No, for some reason Kaguya started being asociated with 3rd world

uhh what?
it's just this one autistic lawyer avatarposting with Kaguya

oh. thanks

If they're paying for the copyright they won't let him

How much for a night with you? I want to explore your bussy with my tongue