Are Latinos really converting (reverting???) to Islam?

Are Latinos really converting (reverting???) to Islam?

Attached: IMG_20190904_205938.jpg (720x1003, 132K)

Brown people stick together

maybe it has something to do with both muslims and latino being excluded groups in american society. Here in BR I see no such trend, though evangelics are still a growing thing, like a spreading cancer.

>reverting

Attached: 1487006976203.jpg (365x444, 48K)

Most of the conquistadors came from southern spain which was under muslim control.

Dont listen to this bullshit Muslims believe everyone is born a Muslim, but over time since they don't practice the religion they become non muslims and therefore have to "revert" back to islam. Pretty retarded if you ask me

Cringe, see you in 24 hours.

source: dude, trust me

No, only chicANO democrats that hate christianity

what the actual fuck
that's some ridiculous cope lmao

Attached: 1350494918694.jpg (252x240, 14K)

Here in mexico evangelical groups are getting goverment money. Recently one of their leaders was caught with cp and the goverment is financing his trial and giving his group money.

Kek

Why do you use Islamic terminology? Why are you in that sub? are you an Asian traitor to your race, refugee or Malaysian guest worker?

Latinos will not convert they love eating pork and drinking. It's just Muslims thinking something that isn't happening

It is true, many came from extremadura in particular. Northern spanish tended to come later during the bourbon reforms

>"Pretty" retarded

Extremely retarded*

mashALLAH my BLACK brothers

No, I was just going through an extremist's comment history and came across this retarded post.

>latinos converting to Islam
That's it, chicanos are the most pathetic subhumans in all of history.

Y eso que pendejo, Extremadura ya no estaba bajo control Musulman cuando empezaron a llegar a las Americas.

there are TONS of these kind of pathetic copout in islam.
in fact its entire idea can be summed as grotesque abomination of massive copouts.

Nunca dije eso, pero viendo mi comentario puedo ver como alguien se podria confundir. Solo es que extremadura no se libero de los musulmanes hasta tarde en el siglo XIII.

That's just sad.

No, let me explain it simply: muslims think that children born as muslims(rather than Tabula rasa kind of) but their parents corrupt them. Its retarded and a huge cope.

>born
are born*

South Americans hate Muslims most of all, despite how similar the countries are.

Wait, I misunderstood your post. Im trying to say that it isnt because they dont practice it, muslims think the parents corrupt their children and thus they become non-muslims, not because they neglect islam that they were supposedly born with or something.

Im sorry, im a little retarded

>South Americans hate Muslims most of all,
Maybe the americanized ones you meet on 4chins retard. In real life they don't care about them or are sympathetic to Palestinians.

Based.

Al Andalus will be reborn in the americas.

BASED. THE FUTURE IS OURS

>how similar the countries are

>Oh, theyre both brown and a little humid and uhhhhh

Actualy not, even among normies the disdain for islam and muslims is observable

>highest jewish population outside of the usa and israel

>ooga booga me cut your head off

Seething goy... I-I mean, Zhang

Attached: c20.jpg (458x458, 33K)