20 yrs old

>20 yrs old
>can't write in cursive
who else /retarded/ here?

Attached: 1550638483539.png (701x694, 231K)

Why would you need to? It's obsolete and extremely difficult to read in most cases unless you have good penmenship.

>He cant write in sutterlin either
never going to make it

Neither can I, I type everything these days.
My handwriting has always been terrible so people discouraged me from writing in cursive.

cope

Only zoomers can't write in cursive...

>he can't write in Russian cursive

Attached: russian cursive.jpg (648x350, 92K)

we only write in cursive here tho

me too

Attached: 1566916190622.gif (680x703, 606K)

In 1st grade I was taught to write in cursive instead of normal and now I'm writing with normal letters but my writing looks so bad, I wish they didn't teach me that useless shit at all
And this

Attached: 1563651534793.jpg (577x575, 59K)

Thank God learning cursive is mandatory in russian schools

only fags that want to write beautiful use the cursive form. real man have ugly writing and don't use cursive

I'm 22 and learned cursive in elementary school. I think it's becoming less common.

Russians can read this?

shit writing means low IQ

i can't write

No one can read it. Only the author.
This is my medical record from childhood.

Attached: photo_2019-09-04_18-53-19.jpg (1280x960, 134K)

Nobody write in cursive after middle school, even for women it is cringe

Not true for cyrillic

Cope with what? Why would I need to write in cursive ever?

That's not exclusive to Russia, doctors all around the world use this incomprehensible type of writing

He really let himself go on the left page.

Why do russians do this shit? How are they so retarded that they can't figure out that people can't actually read what you wrote ever again so there's no benefit to wasting time writing it down anyway.

I guess doctors in Russia have bad handwriting too.

Because it's way faster?

>How are they so retarded that they can't figure out that people can't actually read
Russian doctors are not people, they are a clot of anger
Also writing in cursive is faster

Seething zoomer

You are not cute

Attached: 547041-francois-hollande-rentree.jpg (960x682, 63K)

>hui
cope

Attached: рукопожатие.jpg (430x285, 18K)

>It's faster

But you can't read it afterwards. What's the point of that? Even faster to not write anything at all - same result.

Or and hear me out. Why not actually type this shit on a computer and then either save it there or print it out if needed. Wouldn't that be a smart way to store medical records?

>Why not actually type this shit on a computer and then either save it there or print it out if needed
This is what the doctors are trying to do right now.
Just to point it out. If you're not writing in cursive in Russia - you will be looked down as some sort of a retard/downie.

>medical
that happens in every country

Attached: doctor joke.png (500x488, 320K)

Isnt normal handwriting cursive? if not, whats the difference?

What? Did you write in printed letters all through your school?
It is much quicker to write in such a way.

>signing name on paperwork
>write cursive capital letter then a bunch of incomprehensible squiggles afterwards

Attached: 1543622516075.png (800x910, 1.27M)

You need it in any stem scientific profession as typing typically sucks on math or in development of concepts.

I really doubt you personally have any need to.
Anyway, cursive is shit as a method of communication 90% of the time since people don't give a fuck about improving their penmanship.

All you really need to do is learn your name in cursive. I did that a few weeks ago, just look up a cursive alphabet chart and just spend 30 mins practicing your name. when you get good at writing your name (which likely won't take very long) , learning the entire alphabet will seem easier because 1. you now have a reference of learning the letters in your name and 2. the amount of letters you need to practice writing has significantly shrunk. good luck on your quest. also p.s this breaking things up into sections makes learning a hell of a lot easier and less stressful.

Attached: We'rehereforyou.jpg (316x178, 13K)

I can, it just looks like japanese or chinese script

what is cursive?

I only write in cursive since I was 10 years old

where are my cursivechads?

A parte le firme, non scrivo quasi mai in corsivo, meglio in m i n u s c o l o

Attached: 284084807002211.png (484x400, 38K)