Do you speak a foreign language?

do you speak a foreign language?
is there anything made in that foreign language that doesn't exist in English that you regularly consume for the sake of it, and not just because you are trying to learn that language?

for me it's some comfy spanish podcasts

Attached: (7).png (1450x998, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8EogEPhaU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also spainsh weebshit vloggers
youtube.com/watch?v=-8EogEPhaU4

French is my second language so I listen to French radio fairly often. I hear news about areas that don't get much coverage in English.

Im learning japanese in order to enjoy girls getting brainwashed and have tentacles shoved in their vagoo doujinshis in their original language :)

I speak Scots and will learn another language.

Nope, though I'm hoping to change that.
I want access to Aurelius's Meditations directly

is there anything in particular made in french that is truly based though
a tv series, a film, a specific radio show?

wow that woman speaks spanish very well, never thought i'd see an asian woman speak spanish

t. colombian

Attached: 593.png (657x527, 160K)

The best French movie I've seen is probably Jean de Florette and the sequel Manon des Sources

Yep
Not really

yeah? I was wondering. She seems quite fluent, but her accent is atrocious right?

there is nothing in Danish you like? feels bad man

big brain post
I want to do the same thing but I'm not hugely motivated to learn Latin
maybe a side-by-side in-depth translation would do

Does Danish count as a foreign language in Denmark?

I am watching movies in English with Norwegian subtitles.
Sometimes French with Norwegian subtitles.
I do not remember when I last time watched movie in Polish.

Yes camera café is like the office but funny

Perhaps to South Jutlanders

>camera café
c'est gratis?

I have some sort of autistic obsession with people who get famous basically overnight. I'm learning Dutch and I developed some weird fascination with the Dutch singer-songwriter who won Eurovision this year and went from literally-fucking-who (even in the Netherlands) to some sort of hero in his home country and got semi-famous in the entirery of Europe with the first and only song he has commercially released. I've watched all interviews and documentaries I could find about him. I even paid for a subscription to the premium service of a Dutch broadcaster to watch something.

Attached: 1563011380790.jpg (749x926, 110K)

Learning Latin is fun. No worries about really speaking it, and it helps you learn Romance vocabulary and the case system. although German maybe a better introduction to the case system for anglos

Oui sur youtube

Italian everything is garbage. Almost always a rip-off of American entertainment, I don't watch Italian movies because half the time the actors fucking mumble and I don't feel like blasting the TV just to hear it.
Spanish is good just for my girlfriend, other than that American only

Yeah you could tell that she's asian if you were to only hear her accent. It's not too bad. other spanish speakers might be impressed with the novelty of an asian speaking spanish so they would allow the "bad" accent to slip through

I met a chinese girl who spoke with an andalusian accent once, was bonkers

>Italian everything is garbage
iktfb
it's about finding the good stuff though.
For me, it's crime drama
Suburra (film and series) are both good
I heard Gomorrah is good

I also listen to a shit ton of italian podcasts. They vary in quality but there are a lot out there

Took a few years of Hindi courses i university and lived in India a while, too. I watch plenty of Bollywood movies and listen to loads of Indian music, too.

Hindi cinema gets a bad rep, but the studios have actually produced some genuinely good stuff in recent years. Writing, cinematography and acting has improved considerably in the last decade alone, although you still get plenty of over-the-top crap.

Gomorrah is shit and they don't even speak italian

I learned Spanish so I could order food at drive-thrus.

oh. that's a shame
would you like to suggest anything better?

I think you'd like la porta rossa and everything is free on RAI as long as you use an Italian VPN