Why are so many react to mexico videos from Russia and Argentina?

why are so many react to mexico videos from Russia and Argentina?

Attached: Capture1.png (804x602, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Si8W92oV1_w
youtu.be/64t3a2qV_rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AMAZING Youtube VIDEO TITLE: EPIC CONTENT that will be SHOWN in it | THINGS will HAPPEN + a FUNNY bit (4K)
Why do they do this?

Because they're exotic to you and they sell I guess.
There are videos like this all over the internet for different countries by people from different countries.

I don't know... i guess it works with the algorithm
damn you are right

Attached: Capture1.png (780x412, 229K)

Mexicans for some reason love to see what others think about them, every video is a hit, and it gives $$$$

I should make react videos about India... do you think they make good cash?

Ive noticed this trend too, saw some russians reacting to cartel de Santa songs once, its kinda weird

we like russian and we want to know what they think about

But, is it Mexicans getting foreigners to react to our shit or foreigners have figure out that pandering to Mexicans is a good way to stack on those clicks numbers

Mexicans are stupid

one would wonder why would a south-american be living in Mexico.

Jajaja entonces respondele al OP por qué esos vídeos son populares
Les gusta ver pendejos """"""""reaccionando""""""" porque se les afigura que toda la gente de ese país así piensa.
Osea están pendejos

Because Mexico is one of the few countries where Russians can travel to without visa requirements. Same reason why there are so many travel blogs by Maghrebis in Turkey for example.

yo creo que es el efecto al reves del sindrome de Estocolmo. Ellos haciendo esos clickbaits para ganar dinero, y aunque sea falso su interes o no, estan generando mas morbo para otros paises y asi venir a visitar o quedarse a vivir aqui en Mexico. No por nada Mexico es el pais mas visitado del mundo [sin mencionar que si son turistas y no como en Estados Unidos que son turistas y se quedan a vivir alla|

even gringos don't need visa. those illegal bastards.

I only find non-spanish speakers reactions interesting,South Americans have a notion of what to expect. Also hate when they take first world people to see skyscrapers and tacky "modern" shit, fucking embarrassing

because people like to see what others think of their country/culture.

what to do in Portugal? I wanna make a video

Becouse you are from mexico you stupid fucks, that's how content works, the jews at google are giving you (you)s based on shit that you will find interesting. Some youtubers see a big population and bait them. That's it. But you can find the same about tons of countries, it's a thing is youtube.

really?

>cartel de Santa
Todavia existe ese grupo

yo escucho a los karkis
youtube.com/watch?v=Si8W92oV1_w

>wasting time on youtube reaction videos

Attached: 1562908605774.jpg (178x150, 9K)

I learned about mexico in those reactions... like the butterfly sanctuary.

At least are not video reactions of Venezuelans in a supermaret kek.

>No por nada Mexico es el pais mas visitado del mundo
septimo

bueno,,, ya casi :)

Si aunque ya solo es el babo, scao un disco en 2016 que se llama viejo marihuano y lo último que escuché fue un single que se llama pollo y conejo

youtu.be/64t3a2qV_rg

There are some proper videos about mexican wonders that are (of course) way better that the shitty clickbait reaction videos for unintelligent people

like which?