Do brits feel pride in their colonies and their achievments, even post-independence?

Do brits feel pride in their colonies and their achievments, even post-independence?

Attached: to.jpg (720x540, 77K)

no

why not? you made them

they are shit

Their colonies are objectively better than any other European nations colonies though
US is a super power and Canada/Australia/NZ are some of the best places outside of Europe you can live

France created Quebec. That's pretty close

no he didn't you mong
he wasn't even alive when they were created

Wow, the only example which is also de facto dominated by anglos. Interesting

oh no no no
only because they are under anglo rule

Attached: 1514669172308.jpg (1600x4868, 1.19M)

It's honestly quite incredible when you think about it; the magnitude of difference and superiority

The Philippines was under USA rule too though. its not purely Spanish.

don't give a fuck

It was an objectively better place to be under US rule too

I'm a little Englander, I would've never went further than the cliffs of Dover were it up to me. Colonies were nothing but a headache.

it's almost like you can't reverse the damage of being a Spanish colony unless you're directly a part of the continental USA

Let's face it, it's because the former UK colonies have more whites than the others. It's literally simple as that :/

Then why isn't Argentina paradise?

The fact that Quebec is the only good former French colony is even more evidence of this
It has fuck all to do with anglo superiority or some shit, but the demographics of the state

If you're a nationalist, maybe. The achievements of early America were all down to ethnic Brits. Not really the same in the modern-day though.

his ancestors did

>muh heritage

Don't you know? numales of European descent (westerners) no longer care about their ancestors, unlike virtually every other culture/race. That's anti-intellectualism!!!

>Don't you know? numales of European descent (westerners) no longer care about their ancestors, unlike virtually every other culture/race. That's anti-intellectualism!!!

Attached: 1510495219219.jpg (751x649, 97K)

solid argument

I have so many nationalities in my background from many generations ago. It's pointless to try to identify with any of them as I have no tactile connection to them.

The highest percentage I am of anything is 1/8 Irish lmao

The whole planet is our colony

No but only because I believe these colonies should have been directly incorporated into the United Kingdom when we began the process of settlement.... Instead we had no long term plan and they were simply used to dump excess population.
Canada/Australia and New Zealand at the very least would be constituent nations of the UK today if we had any sense in the 19th century.

In the current political climate, I doubt that because
>colonies bad