Germans, please explain this propaganda machine. Who owns it? What is their goal...

Germans, please explain this propaganda machine. Who owns it? What is their goal? I live in a 2nd world shithole with heavily biased media, but I have never seen this level of propaganda in mainstream media. Here's an example:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcXjVxaKzv4

Attached: dwlogo-print.gif (196x200, 3K)

jews probably

That’s the whole Merkelistani thing. Westerners live in a bubble, just take their money and go along with their virtue signalling bs while you do it. The only thing dw’s good for is learning German, they write clean and concise most of the time and still got some language lessons on their site.

>Who owns it?
Banks

Deustche welle is based and I get all my news from them.

Attached: 83DACD42-055F-42AF-A846-F8EF1B7417BA.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Same but unironically. Best documentaries in Europe.

It's the official German international broadcaster and belongs to the ARD, Germany's internal broadcaster. As such, it belongs to the EBU, the European Broadcasting Union.

I think that's all you need to know. Any other questions?

I was amazed as well when I discovered it, when I wanna know what our German overlords want us to think, I look at this site.

>ARD, Germany's internal broadcaster
led by Ulrich Wilhelm

>Von 2005 bis 2010 war Wilhelm Chef des Bundespresseamts und Regierungssprecher der Bundesregierung für das Kabinett Merkel I und Merkel II

basically Merkel TV

It's one of the least Partisan sources what are you talking about

Wasn’t sarcasm, I genuinely like their content lol

Attached: F47F085E-4B14-40E5-9D32-1CBF6FDC065C.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Of course, it belongs to the government and therefore is full of Merkel fanboys. Some of their stuff is genuinely good, but some is straight up retarded.

They are very russophobic, don't watch them

>reality is propaganda because I don't like it

Just ignore. He's just the usual dumb as fuck Balkan trash

It's owned by the government, but I don't know what you've got against it. It's fine for the most part. Remember I said "most", there are some flaws.

Look at the linked video. At no point do they list any negative aspects of electric cars, instead they insist throughout that consumers want electric cars, but it's muh big bad industry that just doesn't want to change, like Bosch couldn't pump out electric drivetrains like crazy if there was a demand, and there is none.

These. It's even much, much worse than Russia Today imo. On Russia Today you can read e. g. about protests in Moscow whereas DW is extremely streamlined to NATO/Merkel doublethink. The only reason why it's popular is because it's one of the few german media with an English version, so foreigners learning the language start typically there. It's Radio liberty but from krauts.

Waiting time for an electric car is from 3 months to over a year. There's no lack of EV demand, but of supply.

Their documentaries are excellent

>why yes I believe the USA is a racist and stagnant country, Canada needs to sign a FTA with Europe, China undercuts the world economy and Brexit is the 2nd coming of Hitler what gave it away? Praise the union and the heimat

their russian language version employs the most ignorant russia hating lefties
almost radio liberty tier, but not quite

>There's no lack of EV demand

From whom??? Why would I buy a car that has a range of 300 km after several hours of charging, weaker heating that greatly decreases that range and that costs almost twice as much as the gas variant, not to mention that it becomes worthless once the battery loses it's capacity?

Ich bin ein berliner

Bist du die Lesbe?

Have sex