This worthless shithole can only stay "relevant" (so to speak) using it's oil money that is simply dug from the ground

this worthless shithole can only stay "relevant" (so to speak) using it's oil money that is simply dug from the ground

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWhSw7y2ZhY
youtube.com/watch?v=vIuavWJQQ1k
quora.com/Would-Norway-still-be-a-wealthy-nation-without-oil-reserves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that's like your beloved Dubai Muhammad.

well, it is just a glorified Danish fishing outpost, or it used to be

:o

>tf
>tp

Attached: fe.png (495x489, 300K)

Attached: explain the difference.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>fishing outpost
spot on. Their entire legacy is being fishermen in their shithole fishing villages. Without oil money they would be NOTHING.

this

i love Slovakia

Nope. Norway is rich because of oil money. That shithole has nothing to offer. They would just be another useless shitholea fishing outpost if they weren't in the right spot for oil.

take it off

>tf
>tp

your pic says "E" but your file name says "fe". I will never know

kek. at least I don't live in Norway

What are some based countries that have no natural resources but are still relevant/powerful/rich?

Switzerland

Same as UAE. Used oil money to build other industries. Don't see any difference.

>that shithole has nothing to offer

That is where you are wrong. We have a great steamy hot homosexual community

youtube.com/watch?v=uWhSw7y2ZhY

Japan, tiny countries such as Luxembourg. Although Lux gets their money in another way.

What's stopping Norway from becoming like any other scandivian country even without the oil?

They're vacuous.

Huh

Attached: Sieppaa.png (644x468, 18K)

the best part is we waste little or no oil money on buying english football teams, building artifical islands or way too high meme towers. its all put in a fund that has the power to influence world economy and secure our future. being irrelevant is good, cope harder arabfag.

Oh okay

Eating some cheese cut with my cheese slicer, in front of Munch's piece and laughing at you.

Singapore is HIGHLY based

Norway will still be an influential country once the oil runs out while the Persian Gulf will look like Nauru 2.0.

*drilled from the seabed

Liechtenstein is neither powerful nor relevant but it's rich as fuck.

imagine being proud of securing your economy by being the Scandi version of Qatar. lmao at least Qatar does both what you do and what we do. Cope harder oil nigger

Singapore has the most strategic location in all of southeast asia

Only Saudi Arabia and Norway will revert to being the shitholes they always were. The rest will keep on moving forwards.

no one cares OIL NIGGER

you just described Norway lmao

based

read the OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 9.21.22 PM.png (1660x1186, 3.09M)

>Define my personality

Influential in what? lol

>Simply dug
>Simply

Norwegian sea is the most stormy and crazy place on the planet. You wouldn't last a minute out there
youtube.com/watch?v=vIuavWJQQ1k

very ironic post

Attached: 1567031960201.jpg (960x960, 128K)

imagine having your entire shithole legacy be about you being a fisherman yet still being afraid of the sea. KEK
no wonder a slave cuck nation that got lucky with oil would act like this

Attached: 1565943480082.jpg (1920x1920, 1.44M)

and?
all countries are built on their natural resources
harnessing them into a society where everyone is safe and gets their share is what makes a country great

quora.com/Would-Norway-still-be-a-wealthy-nation-without-oil-reserves
no ask yourself what would you be without oil? i know people who has worked in uae and saudi in oil related jobs, i have never heard of anyone going the other way. in fact most of your skilled workers are westerners and most of the hard workers are indians and africans. personally i almost never deal with anything oil related but a lot with fishing. they are booming like oil was in the 70s.

Don't you worry. The sea Job is done by our celtic super humans.

That is why almost all our ships are named stril aka celtic like the ship in the video

>ywn be a militant extremist with total ignorant righteousness chilling with your bros and ak47s playing ps3
look how much fun they're having. such a simple life. they're not even afraid of being blown up in their sleep because they believe in an afterlife.

keep lying to yourself oil nigger
can't wait for the oil to run out

based arab meme country #36 throwing stones in a glass house

no really, what was common people in your cunt doing before oil? im curious. and what are the benefits for common people today?

ANGLO'D

Attached: North-Sea-Oil-and-Gas-Fields.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

OIL NIGGER

fishing, pearl industry and trade.
your people however were villagers who would base their entire lives on fishing for tuna or whatever. And then your shithole suddenly discovered oil and now you're here. What a fucking meme

>fishing, a different type of fishing and a meme
nice

>tf
>tp
oh no no no

They also sell noxious salmon

HOLY SHIT LOOK WHO'S TALKING
THE IRONY

so basically you admit that without oil they would just be fishermen rural villager low life peasants they always were. The legacy of being a norwegian human

hey you started this autistic shit

think about it logically. Norway's biggest achievement is literally finding oil in the ground
Otherwise they would still be eating raw fish that washes up a the shores like their ancestors did for millennias
once the oil runs out they are back to square one and the status que is restored

honestly you just embarrassed yourself in this thread dude

All the other Scandinavian countries are successful without having any oil so I doubt Norway would be a shithole without any oil.

tuna? in the north sea? is like you dont even try. more like cod, herring and whaling. and a fuckhuge merchant fleet, steel and aluminium plants, hydropower, timber, some shipyards, steel and copper ore mining and main shipping harbour for swedens mining industry, farming, tourism. our capital is a village by global standards today and even that is too big for our taste, i see no benefits from 200km diameter multimillion citys.

Based Norge, laying down the facts.

true

i think the true achievement of Norway was never finding the oil, but rather how the government handled it. using it to fund a welfare state and allowing us to have the high general standard of living we have, instead of whoring it out to (((international oil companies)))

We had a whole city dedicated to fish and trade. Italy, Britain, Spain and Portugal are just some of the countries that visited Bergen city all the time back in the old days. It's also a historic world heritage city.

except all other scandi countries have a heritage of having functional economies. Norway has a heritage of being rural fisherman villager low life peasants. Once the oil runs out. They are back to square one.

thanks for being the only smart european in this thread

all the industries you mentioned mean jackshit and barley contribute to the norwegian economy. Your country is a literal oil nigger country. You set on a mountain of gold that you put no effort in acquiring and then pretend like you handled it like a king? what a fucking retard. And thanks for admitting you have nothing but fish that washes up on your shores. What a fucking joke of a country. oil nig nogs.

Isn't all true for all "decent" Muslim cunts

Autism

Attached: images.jpg (599x340, 34K)

No u

Attached: 1566636156481.jpg (828x930, 69K)

Nope. I can't think of any other country that fits the OP other than Norway.

No u

I activate my secret card

Attached: UNO reverse card.jpg (1024x765, 168K)

>all the industries you mentioned mean jackshit and barley contribute to the norwegian economy

Attached: 1552623353745.png (989x540, 17K)

>Once the oil runs out. They are back to square one.
We are boiling the globe!!! Earth will be uninhabitable soon

Attached: 1553687754213.png (1357x892, 119K)

Bergen also had many whorehouse districts before everything was shut down by religious fanatics. It's probably from Bergen where the dutch got the redlight district idea.

Doesn’t that apply to like, nearly all of the Middle East?

Tfw born in Norway.... If only I had been born a Muslim in UAE...
I could have had a cute Arab gf right now

if norway was uae (or most other arab oil nations)
>the royal family would personaly handle everything and be stinking rich
>big companies would get the rest
>all expertice would be imported from usa or something, they would live in dedicated luxury suburbs with armed guards
>all workers would be from far east europe with shit pay and no rights living in dedicated ghettos
>the average norwegian would benefit very little if anything at all
>there would be 8 lane highways, skyscrapers and goldplated hotels at the biggest citys, dirtroads everywhere else. no bridges or underwater tunnels to all the islands
>once the oil run out the royal family and the other rich would not be able to adjust the spending so even if we had buildt up some nice citys with lots of tourism and trade they would fall into decay in 5-10 years.

norway is more based simply based on looks. we look good, you dont. checkmate faggot

imagine having 0 self awareness:

>reading a country general where you can’t even read the language
Sounds like someone is living in your head rent free

>emirates
no u

He is Amerimutt.

burden of proof lies on you

stop

so you weren't just fishermen? you were also whoring your women out for bucks? greatest heritage in sacndi. you're totally not rich just because of oil

no. I can't think of any country the OP applies to other than Norway

you have bigger problems. What are you going to do when the oil runs out and you become a poor shithole once again

except you will also be piss poor once the oil runs out again

suddenly there was an influx of oil niggers in my thread. I knew something was up.

pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 10.59.09 PM.png (1640x1372, 2.44M)

you literally just described norway. Now if Norway didn't have oil:
>everyone is a rural fisherman villager low life peasant
>entire country starves if no fish washes up on the shore
>diet completely comprised of raw fish and rainfall for water
>"come fuck my sister very cheap only 5 bucks"

>whoring your women
>your

find one fact that show how we where piss poor before oil, i challenge you
>protip you will fail

sounds based desu

chin chong chin chong chang

Just imagine Norway when the oil runs out. Entire families sharing 1 small raw fish a day and having nothing else to eat because no oil money. Poor families get to eat fish-shit once a week. the 2 bucks prostitutes in Norway will be the richest in the country when the oil runs out.

Attached: 1562400636160.gif (444x250, 849K)

bitch you're a literal oil nigger. You have no authority when talking about wealth. You were just lucky with the location of your country. 0 achievements of your own. The entire heritage of your country is being slaves to others while the local villagers wait for raw fish to wash up on the shores.

Is this a new Jow Forums meme? Just conjure up a vendetta against a random, arbitrary country for a day?
Fuck Laos! Their capital is on a border, lel how beta

>2 bucks prostitutes

Gosh I wish that was now. I paid 400 to a nigerian prostitute for a quick bj only, that was less than a week ago.

Ooh sorry i did not know you were Zhang. Go back to your country and eat dogs.

>What are you going to do when the oil runs out and you become a poor shithole once again
This is why we invest the money. Oilfund won't be empty until after my death

god damn imagine being so cucked that your flag was designed by an anglo

Attached: flags.jpg (526x443, 48K)

Norway won't turn into a shithole. Becoming the next Portugal of Western-Europe is the worst case scenario

True

we catch ca 1,3kg wild wish and farm ca 0,7kg fish per capita per DAY. thats 2kg of fish for us to eat if we want to, every fucking day. then add all the farming on top of that with potatoes, vegatebles, grain, milk diary products and all the berries and wild stuff we no longer care about harvesting because we just buy them instead. last thing we need to worry about here is starving. we could eat ourselfs to death if we wanted to. how is agriculture and wildlife in the desert?

What are you waiting for?
That the world switched to renewable so your reserves mean shit?

im born and raised on a farm buildt around 1900. no oil money has ever been seen around here so far.

Seriously, why does an Arab care about Norway potentially turning into a shithole in the future?

in mongolia theres nothing to eat but grass

this arab shit got butthurt months ago because people in our general told him to fuck off

literal autism is sad to behold

go to Norway and realize the country isn't as nice as Albania lol.

This! Albania got higher quality roads than Norway

conjureing up a vendetta against a random, arbitrary country for a day is how Jow Forums has always been, newfag. Also Laos's capital is on a river. You're clearly a brainlet. I'm not surprised because in truth you are a person from a shithole. The only reason it might appear to be otherwise is because you're also an oil nigger. pure luck

400 in which currency? is prostitution in Norway considered expensive. I know that prostitution in general is expensive.
Nigerian women are fat no?

Chinese rapebaby
chin chong chin chong chang

investing in oil money with oil money. BRAINLETS. I know what I'm talking about when I say Norway is a shithole in spirit. Oil nigger.

Anglos are our eternal allies. There wasn't a time when they weren't.

>Portugal
>not a shithole
also when oil runs out you will beg Portugal to take you in as a refugee

you wont have money to buy food when the oil runs out. That's the point. You wont even have money to build boats. Fucking shithole. You lucked out when you had an oil field laying next to your country. Be glad your superior countries allowed you to keep it.

what the actual fuck. so you're telling me you're still a peasant even with all the oil money you have. You wont survive the world when you run out of oil. If it happens in the nest generation. The future generations will curse you and spit on your graves. oil niggers.

Attached: 1531939715936.jpg (245x216, 13K)

based

>arab calling anyone rapebaby
lol you guys are biggest mutts on earth raped by so many tribes

R u really Chinese?
If so when will HarmonyOS be released

Autism

>investing in oil money with oil money
state of your reading comprehension mate