Enslaved blacks and whites

>enslaved blacks and whites
>still uses the victim poc card when they flee to the western world
>they even hang with blacks and larp as their friends despite being racis af in their inner circle
They are evil

Attached: tmp750673133966458880.png (1024x531, 151K)

Sounds fucking based to me.

MENAs are the enemies of PoC
>started the enslavement of Black Africans
>tried to destroy India and China
>caused the colonization of the Americas and the annihilation of Native American civilization
They are in fact, the same race as whites and such they must be destroyed

this

>be white, done all white evil stuff while having the POC card to cry with and shift blame like nothing
how do they do it bro

Attached: 4 race.jpg (1920x607, 323K)

>Turkey
>Mena

Attached: 69282772_2242418582523971_3345013889828913152_n.jpg (552x382, 25K)

>they
idk ahmed
how do you do it?

In England the only people they hate more than blacks are arabs

Stop making imaginary villains in your head. Perhaps some mena societies do have some racism but many don't and many have a positive view of black africans. And many mena societies are actually black themselves. I myself am unironically 1/16th zanji.
We didn't enslave anyone because of racism. We didn't make up retarded shit to justify the evil we did like european retards that told blacks that they are an inferior race which is why they ended up where they are. And that they as europeans are not guilty as it is the "white man's" burden and shieet.
We on the other hand had slaves from all races. Because we wanted people to work for us. We wanted some nice tight pussy. We wanted people to serve us. We knew why we did it and we didn't lie to ourselves.
Besides being slave in mena was better than being a slave in the new world.
While Brazillians are twisted and obsessed with race and have an inferiority complex they inherited from the colonial days. We don't think by race and instead focus on local cultures for an identity like normal people.

Attached: 1516740200462.png (500x630, 412K)

Westerners can't protect you forever, Ahmed

How's Angola?

Shit as always, a little less if you're rich.

But for an african standards, you're pretty high in economics. How's the internet connection?

Thats the base package 70$ for internet and some shit channels

Attached: Capture.png (927x455, 52K)

top kek
in our educational system no one talks about slavery
americucks are so dumb

> if you're rich.

and are you?

KEK

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 9K)

how did MENAs "cause" the discovery and colonisation of the new world exactly?

MENA slavery was worse because no races were spesified, they could all be slaves: blacks, whites, Asians, nilotic Jews and other Arabs
while translatlantic slavery centered only on Africans

you are african

"blocking" mediterranean roots to the east, made spaniards, (also brits and french) look for different routes to there.
But venetians are part of the blame too

That just proves we aren't racist like wh*te dogs

They are just clever about it; the real problem are the baizuoa who enable them to pull this obvious scam off. Just goes to show how historically illiterate leftists are. Ironic for people believing in historicism

>They are in fact, the same race as whites
wtf, we are a white ethnostate now

Whenever I read about MENA slavery, I get a massive boner. Idk why, help me out frens

Attached: BBE27F34-149F-4D77-8EB1-372EE762F335.jpg (370x300, 8K)

You're the worst, sand monkey

>They are in fact, the same race as whites

Attached: The Merchant of Venice.jpg (1160x844, 446K)

I am glad knowing you're paying taxes just to feed nafri criminals in prison.

we have to re-discuss the issue of slavery
we have to re-examine everything to arrive at a better conclusion than to simply abolish slavery

Attached: 6.jpg (822x540, 106K)

Massive cringe

Kys

MUH DIKKKKK

Attached: 0F40B60C-DDCA-4390-9A7B-62D90F1E1A62.jpg (500x489, 63K)

I am haitian

dik

of african admixture. Don't lie to yourself

Attached: In_the_Harem.jpg (738x482, 365K)

>Finnois

Excuse me?

Obviously, all Haitians are 100% black
I did not say the opposite
what is your point?

Kill yourself, white cuck

I've always wondered why nobody speaks about slavery and piracy committed by mena. We were colonized so we get the oppressed poc pass I guess. I'm sure it would have been the opposite if mena was as advanced as the west.

Both groups should be killed

the fact that you said only blacks should be enslaved is odd if you are black

Stay mad Jungle/snownigger

our victims aren't around today to bring it up
With us slavery wasn't based or justified by race. Besides most slaves were included as part of the society as their jobs were to work in houses or in the military. Unlike the slaves of the new world that worked mostly in plantations being separated from the main stream society. That is why we don't have african-arab culture but the US has african-american culture. Babies born to muslim father and a slave mother were considered the father's children. We considered them arabs. And they still are.
Not to mention one would be more respected and could have better carrier opportunities in the muslim world than in the new world. Slaves could even become Sultans (see the Mamluks for example).

Attached: 5.jpg (3000x2219, 3.13M)

except I never said that
Are you legitimately retarded or just racist?

you said it here: why would I be racist

Most euros you guys enslaved were balkans or italians tho

>they even hang with blacks

not yet they dont.

not true, berber raids were heavy on french and spanish coasts aswell.

> reading comprehension

Yes, you do. You even do nigger shit like rap and drug smuggling.

Doesn't work on them because guilt trip only effective if the target groups people can shame or oppose those others doesn't work if foreign vs foreign shame.

im talking about ottomans

Were there any slaves in charge of massaging and applying lotion onto the feet of cute noble's wives and daughters?

Those elements which would oppose Mena dominance were killed ages ago.

It thing that matters is coming out on top nothing else has value to 100% of mena

Never heard of house niggas you idiot?
We were full of em too, thats why brazil is a mulatto country.

>Mena enslaved and did numerous crimes
>But did we come out dominant

All those country's are counted as white on our census and can't call themselves poc. They just bitch about Islamophobia

>Losses amongst the invading force were heavy with 17 galleys and 130 carracks lost, plus large numbers of sailors and soldiers.[15] A Turkish chronicler confirming that the Berber tribes were massacring the 12.000 men of invading forces[16] So many of Charles' troops were taken captive that there was a glut of slaves on the market in Algiers, so that 1541 was said to be the year when Christians were sold for the price of an onion per head.

I count myself as poc despite being white

I can do that hhhhnnnnnggg

>1541 was said to be the year when Christians were sold for the price of an onion per head

Attached: kek.gif (388x250, 898K)

berbers operated under ottoman flag for centuries.

gr*ekoids sould have paid

Attached: dandolo_gif.gif (450x379, 406K)

Why is that worse though? It's still just the same concept slavery based on prejudice. Being prejudiced on religion is arguably more benevolent than basing it on race considering you can change religion but not race.

Turks never engaged in that behavior it was exclusively Arabs and the majority of Turks were completely unaware of what these degenerates were up to which is why Turks have always been praised as the most honorable nation in the world.

''Turks are the most honorable people on the face of the planet as a race and as a nation''.-Le Martine

“Turks are heroes. They never hurt their friends. This honorable nation will not leave a hand that reaches to them, will not renege on their promises, and will not let their friends alone at the times of hardship. Whoever become friends with this amazing nation will have on his side a priceless power to manage through any hardship.” - Comenius

“Turks not only have a boundless bravery but also a dazzling level of intelligence. With such intelligence, they have become victorious, build civilizations, and accomplish the highest achievements of mankind. Without such intelligence they would not be able to rule half the Europe for centuries.” - Carnayev

“Among all nations it is only Turks that is the most honorable and with whom one shall not hesitate building ties of friendship. Just go to a Turkish village and you will learn what it means hospitality.” - William Martin

''Turks as a race and nation are the most noble and the foremost of the nations. They are socially, religiously and ethically admirable for people who are unbiased.''-Lamartine

''Turk is the noblest of the nobles. Nothing artificial, nothing flashy. Their dignity is a gift of nature to them''-Pierre Loti

You disgust me

Why is that?

How do we genocide the Eurabian race? I just can't stand them. I want nothing short of their complete annihilation and suffering

Surely, ask the greeks

Do you actually have an argument about how slavery based on religion is worse than slavery based on race or are you just here to shitpost like everyone else?

Both are trash. Only a Westerner would think slavery based on religion is better so you can fulfill your mentally ill white person fantasies

>enslaved blacks and whites
we never did
>still uses the victim poc card when they flee to the western world
we dont
>they even hang with blacks and larp as their friends despite being racis af in their inner circle
we're racist, but not against blacks

lots of muslim nigger were enslaved too tho

lol

>ids always da jooos, not us
How can anyone argue back at your clear sounding arguments, ahmed?

But WHY do you think that is what I'm after. I only see one differenting factor, you can change religion. That is why I see it as SLIGHTLY more benevolent, not that slavery is ever acceptible.

I see

Wouldn't it be more noble to enslave an inferior race? Like how animals are domesticated? Instead you took what you thought were normal people and treated them like shit.

That is like saying it's better to be raped once than twice
>you can change religion.
Which means cultural genocide and submission to Arabs

I see, you're making sense now.

Didnt being slave in mena meant castration?
If you didnt die on the way.