How anti-semitic is your country?

How anti-semitic is your country?

Attached: jio.jpg (300x335, 9K)

The poor whites hate the jews, but ironically the politicians they support love them.

Jews are our greatest ally (please deliver me a big titty jew gf, jidf)

Love AIPAC's money*

t. True Jew

Very

As anti semitic a moral man can be.

there aren't really any jews left to be antisemitic with anymore. about half of them died in the holocaust and the rest moved to israel. some politicians blame soros (or the "masons"). whenever there's a protest.

Attached: jooish population.png (132x354, 6K)

>big titty jew
No such thing, mutt

What happened between 1956 and 1966?

Not enough

If you say bad things about the Jews you go to prison

Most argentines internaly hate themselves so our jews are probably anti-semitic

Incredibly nonsensical post

we all fucking hate each other

Post big jewish titties if they are real then, i'll wait
Hardmode: Not american jewess

a jew cant be president
neither can gypsies
all jews that came long ago, set up shops, whatever, all except for useful ones left long ago
you cant swindle those who invent swindle schemes, you cant rob the poor because they rob each other, foreign luxury is shunned on and so are the ones trying to advertise it, bootleg is in fashion...
at the end of the they, there is absolutely nothing for the jews here, nothing

i think they moved to israel because the communist regime was really shitty at that time.

>Post big jewish titties if they are real then, i'll wait
>Hardmode: Not american jewess

Attached: 9qmz83munue31.jpg (640x1137, 75K)

But how they were allowed to do it? Commies basically banned emigration in every ruled by them country. Average ethnic Romanian probably had no chance to move to Western countries.

"While obviously Scots have never suffered anything nearly as bad as the Holocaust," -Jew talking about an ethnic group that doesn't exist anymore
Maybe a little.