Homicides are on the rise again

Homicides are on the rise again.

I fear for my life every fucking day in this shithole.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Move to the countryside.

Nigga... the countryside is even worse.

move underground

buy kevlar clothing

Fly to the usa

:(

they will deport me.

Is it because of the new president refusing to negotiate with the cartels?

Kill them before they kill you

Fly to USA.

Do NOT cross through here because a) you don't want to be here, b) you will get deported or killed, c) Central American-American leftards will blame us for it.

Something like that, but we don't have cartels here, they are "Maras" gangs.

They didnt allow me a VISA the last time that i try.

Move here fren

Attached: images (51).jpg (618x496, 25K)

Eat a pupusa, at least you'll die happy

How common is it for innocent bystanders to be attacked?

At least you're not in Barcelona

It depends on the zone, but I'm a Middle class guy so is 50/50. The worst is the feeling desu always watching your shoulder and that.

Is it armed robbery that you're mostly concerned about? I've always assumed most homocide victims are gang members themselves

They are, however armed robbery is fucked up to. Here many thiefs are also killers. There had been many and i say many people who had been murder just to steal them their phones or a few bucks.

Any plans on leaving Honduras? Like saving up money to finally go live somewhere else?

It's El Salvador, and yes im doing everthing in my power to get away from this hellhole. But still it's bad, just this morning they killed a guy near my house on the public transport. Im a little bit paranoid so i get panic attacks when this happen. I know Sweden is not perfect but be grateful that you can lived there.

I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit for a better life, stay safe

Have you tried Canada or Europe

Try to move to Turkey

Thank you man

Canada and Australia are my first options, hopefull something good can come up.