Thanks, luv

>thanks, luv
>thanks, hun

which is better?

Attached: 104429383-cheerful-thankful-young-woman-honored-and-embarrassed-happy-curly-haired-woman-in-blue-blo (1300x867, 66K)

My wife calls me "quesito" (little cheese)

What do you call her?

Mi vida (my life)

You two seem sweet.

Cringe

>luv
too brish
>hun
too american

just say baby or babe

At first that sounded cute, but then I wondered does she really like cheese or is she comparing to cheese(not flattering)?

>saying thanks
next you'll let her peg you with a strap on.

>Thanks, bitch

aww

>yo' ass should be thankin ME, yo daddy, ho

It is because calling somebody cheese is a very derogative term against amerindians and when I met her family for the first time she told me that her mom said to her "why are you even dating that quezaso (big cheese)?". After that she started to call me "quesito" in front of her family and the nickname stayed.
My wife is mulatto btw

what's the connection between indios and queso?

What? Explain that cheese thing

I think it's because mostly queso are produced by poor farmers which in the mayority of cases are people from the highlands regions who happens to be amerindian

Cringe

That's interesting. so it's the Peruvian equivalent to the n-word? If I go to peru and say "what's up my cheese niggas" would they chimpout and attack me?

hahaha

Attached: 179.jpg (638x720, 45K)

that's cute

himo läski homer :D

Mi vida

Attached: ez.png (112x112, 15K)

i wish i was you bro

:DDD

have you watched simpsons episode where homer turns into super fat homer :D if you have money problems have a little break and laugh to homers super fat :D also in episode is bart son if you are bart fan also houmers son bart is there :D all other simpsons also you should watch quickly

Attached: fat homer.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Based

iha ok, mut ootko kattonu simpsonit sarjasta jakson himo läski homer :D siinä esiintyy koko simpsonit perhe
eli myös bart simpsons homer poika fanit saavat nauraa ja naurattaahan se tietty myös vaikka homerin läski kuteet ja muut :D
kannattaa kattoo nopee

FANTASTIC post

Fuck, I wish someone would call me hun or luv.

What is German word for that?

"kot"

Based and cheesepilled

Great episode

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-213009.jpg (3120x1440, 919K)

what the fuck lmao