OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (1011x789, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/19/world/asia/hong-kong-protest-pepe-frog.html
theweek.in/news/world/2019/08/13/hong-kong-protesters-wave-american-flag-sing-national-anthem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

communists btfo?

The protestors are mostly leftists now. Just look at the demands. It's mostly commie bullshit.

Not really, she's not resigning and the PRC now has casus belli of the riots continue

Mainland is literal commie authoritarians though. Even if hongkongers are lefties we're more aligned with them since we have a vested interest in Hong Kong and Taiwan staying democratic

Post them

>The protestors are mostly leftists now. Just look at the demands. It's mostly commie bullshit.

>five main demands have emerged: withdraw the bill, for leader Carrie Lam to step down, an inquiry into police brutality, for those who have been arrested to be released, and greater democratic freedoms.

So, wanting freedom and accountability makes you a leftist now? Sounds about right, I guess.

Based, day of the umbrella is coming, mainland insectoids

These leftists are out of control!

>Just look at the demands. It's mostly commie bullshit.

Attached: D7iRdGuX4AASWa0.jpg (566x676, 36K)

That's three demands.

Based, yet another western century is upon us

Waning American power suggests otherwise.

>Whining about police brutality
>Wanting "democracy" in one of the most economically free countries/cities/whatever on Earth
Seems pretty leftist to me.

so being a right winger means you're for police brutality?

you like to be burtalised? you're weird.
also "economic freedom" is a spook.

>The protestors are mostly leftists now. Just look at the demands. It's mostly commie bullshit.
>nytimes.com/2019/08/19/world/asia/hong-kong-protest-pepe-frog.html
They literal frog posters

>theweek.in/news/world/2019/08/13/hong-kong-protesters-wave-american-flag-sing-national-anthem.html

>Protesters in Hong Kong waving the American flag and singing the American National anthem as they advocate for democracy. Wow!

These sound like things Jow Forumstards do

>That's three demands.

>withdraw the bill
>leader Carrie Lam to step down
>an inquiry into police brutality
>those who have been arrested to be released
>greater democratic freedoms.

Looks like five to me.

>Believing that pepe is a right wing nazi symbol
Stop listening to the ADL.

>Spook
Yeah I knew you were a leftoid. You won't win.

>freedom is commie bullshit
full circle

>ching chong nip nong ding dong
Not an argument

I was calling you a nigger.

Hong Kong is the most economically free city on earth. What other freedoms could they want? Protip: they want gibs

REMINDER:
>Tawain? Independent.
>Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh? Indian.
>Spratly Islands? Vietnamese.
>Macau? Portuguese.
>Hong Kong? British.
>The Pooh? Winnie.
>China? Qing.

Attached: 773.jpg (859x960, 218K)

I don't think anyone brought economic freedom into the discussion. People are talking about plain freedom.
Are you a Jew?

>Xinjiang? Do you mean Uyghuristan?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (884x1200, 156K)

The anglo world order is dying. These fantasies won't save it.

that's it man. I knew I should have kept that promise to never talk politics with americans again. it saves you headaches.

>americans
Youre talking to a proxy lmao

Economic freedom is what America was founded on. It is the only freedom that matters. Also it makes leftists seethe.

>The anglo world order is dying. These fantasies won't save it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (205x246, 7K)

Fuck off nigger
How is direct democracy a leftist thing?
And especially in Hong Kong, very strangely, things have gotten worse in terms of housing, health and such since the brits left. Must be a leftist delusion huh...
Dumb cunt

And also free elections, one of the main ones

>Muh housing
>Muh healthcare
Leftists are the same everywhere christ.

Leave it, burgers are retarded and must be ignored in all situations.

you quoting yourself Chang?

look 4 posts above it, bro.

Providing people's basic needs is a bad thing now?

I don't think America was based on Jewish ideals.

>I-if an americans acts retarded its a proxy!!!
It was just a joke

So investors artificially exploding housing prices in the city is completely normal?
Sounds stupid to me, just what I’d expect from you. Not talking about paid for healthcare either, simply just access to hospitals and doctors.

I swear to god you faggots have to creep out of your shithole

Protests are an inherently marxist phenomena.

>housing, health and such since the brits left
not really, it's the same

Like rights?

do

You do realize Chinese cant post without proxy yeah
Think you might be actually retarded

Health I’m not so sure anymore, but housing 100% sure. If it’s that way in Paris, I can hardly imagine it’s any different in HK
But yeah for health I might be wrong, I thought I remembered that amongst the bad aspects of HK but double check won’t hurt !

Except at least in Paris you have the suburbs, not quite like HK where it’s just one city

Yes if they are obtained through protests, not if they are given by the benevolence and wisdom of a King appointed by God.

There is no free publishing. And the businesses and unions that are closest to the communist party get unfair advantages over the businesses and unions, for government contracts specially.

Check the functional constituency legislators (the ones that are filled by corporate groups rather than citizens): most of them are on the Beijing camp. Obviously, these merchants get to push laws that help their own businesses over the businesses of their competitors. And the unions on the Beijing camp (FTU and FLU) get more system support than the democratic camp unions (CTU and TUC), the ones that actually support collective bargaining (which the Beijing-camp unions rolled back) and challenge the government to do better.

>Business runs the government
Sounds pretty based honestly. No wonder they have been so successful.

How do you know the protesters weren't inspired by God?

It's based on the City of London admnistration. You missed the part where labor unions also run the government.

But it's a coalition of corporate groups supported by the chinese government lording over a coalition of corporate groups that want more independence - the latter are more aligned with the citizen-elected rooster of legislators.

>muh communiss

hick

Do not reply to American retards. They are 100% baiting

t. Has done the same thing

Marxism is a 19th century development. We have protests going back all the way to the Aten heresy in ancient pharaonic Egypt, at least.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HOW AM I GONNA FOCUS ON CHEATING ON MY TEST TODAY WITH THIS IN THE BACK OF MY MIND?

Attached: 1566763325317.png (644x800, 174K)

uh because God bestows the wisdom and right to rule upon monarchs?

>what is proto-marxism?
leftypol pls...

Rightoids want small government except when it's law enforcement. Those guys should drive around the urban warzones and mow down niggers from APCs and helicopter gunships all while being worshiped like Gods.

ITT
>CIA nigger 50cent army posting on Jow Forums

fake and gay

>democratic freedoms
this can mean anything

Could you try that again in something comprehendible?

What are you even saying

Attached: 1567507709678.png (2160x714, 67K)

Imagine defending the nth mutt made up protest

Go to r/Hongkong and read up on some of the protestors stories. They aren't CIA.

>>Whining about police brutality
can this post be any more american?

Attached: 1558346230466.jpg (1371x1731, 191K)

Anything to "trigger the libs"
I'm certain most of it is baiting for (You)s

>Check the functional constituency legislators (the ones that are filled by corporate groups rather than citizens): most of them are on the Beijing camp.
What does that even fucking mean? Hong Kong is part of China and its citizens are almost entirely Chinese. The only "camps" would be pro-China or with the interests of a foreign entity. How would your country handle the latter for businesses established in one of its cities?

Have people just forgotten about all the slums at chungking and kowloon? They only destroyed the walled city because of the impending handover. Housing has become unaffordable but that has nothing to do with the mainland and more so with local corruption.

Attached: 1561578076809.png (534x175, 56K)

>go to a hub of western propaganda and read the groupthink
It's like your brain goes out the window the moment an existential opposition to western imperialism is involved.

>go in my glowing in the dark hugbox to read my fanfics
nah

The anglo flags posting CCP propaganda in these threads used to be funny lads but the joke's wearing a bit thin now

Attached: 1431459685324.jpg (242x209, 6K)

>a country where all media is operated directly by the State
>but the other side is the one that has propaganda

You know that people can disagree with you without being shills right? This isn't Reddit or /ptg/

This. The US government doesn't do propaganda. Reddit is entirely organic and is a pretty good site.

>every single video, testimony, and source in the whole Internet about the protests is US propaganda

All governments do propaganda. It is subtle enough that it shapes opinion.

The “Italian”is my personal favourite. He must be in one of the most dedicated party cadres.

The fact that these riots are even on the agenda (while lots of other protests are being completely ignored) is unironically the result of the US government's media warping abilities.

Which other protests?
You mean the yellow vests? the ones that have been going at it for several months, and the whole coverage of them dropped once people realized they werent leftists?

Do you retards unironically think the US federal government pays media to cover certain news?

Are you insinuating that the media covering the Yellow Vests' protests is pro leftist?

Holy fuck

based retard

>The US government doesn't do propaganda
Roflmao. The best propaganda is propaganda you don't even notice it's propaganda. Like saying the US (or any other country) is the best country in the world even though by most of the metrics they are not. Or that the US, or any other country, are always the good guys and who are against them are the bad guys. Or that you ABSOLUTELY MUST go to war with some other country when you in fact don't, Iraq for example. Or you're doing that to liberate the people in some country and install democracy and not for power reasons, oil, business and domestic political reasons or some other different actual selfish reason other than the said, utilitarian reason.