I suffer in a th*rd world country

>I suffer in a th*rd world country
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH firsties don't understand worrying about dying of hunger and thirst like us even though I spend all my time fishing for (you)'s on an anime image board
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WOE IS ME, it's so hard having a large loving family, most likely living upper/upper-middle class in a low cost of living country, having a large selection of women, getting gibs from firsties and not having to work 80 hours a week subsidizing the lifestyles of m*norities!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU MUST FEEL BAD FOR ME AND GIVE ME (YOU)'S

The only turd worlders I feel sympathy for are whitoid south africans.

But in general:
*ahem* fuck Th*rdies

Attached: 1566865837796.png (785x1000, 254K)

> believing this

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MUST FEEL BAD FOR ME

Attached: 1560870960203.png (1080x1020, 475K)

go outside

I can’t see your image the internet is too slow

Based, thirdies won the lottery

I don't need anybody else giving me (You)'s though

Imagine living in a country where you get paid to exist and complaining about it

>ITS SO BAD LIVING HERE, ALL I DO ALL DAY IS LAY ON THE BEACH, SWIM IN THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER AND FUCK HOT TRADITIONAL WOMEN YOU FIRSTIES DONT KNOW MY PAIN

Attached: 1566313132019.jpg (451x496, 38K)

Fuck. Second try

>believing the memes

So close. Third try

Imagine living in your own personal ethnostate where you get gibs from literally everyone else and still complain about it on an anime image board

You do get paid to exist in France so I guess it's the same for you

Theres a 33 year old german neet on this board, who exists off of welfare, don't try to lie hans

Aquí tienes tu (Tú) canadiANO

Ah yes, the famously reliable Jow Forums personality

Thanks, bud

>Ethnostate
>25% arab

Never. Give. Up

There are people in israel who literally get paid for monitoring Jow Forums. Also imagine complaining about gibs when israel also has a strong welfare system except unlike western countries which prop up th*rdies who flood our countries, your ethnostate actually takes care of it's own people.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T WORK 80 HOURS A WEEK IN A CUBICLE TO PROP UP MINORITIES LIKE F*RTIES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 595.gif (200x200, 3.97M)

>There are people in israel who literally get paid for monitoring Jow Forums.
Yes we worry what retarded rednecks think about us online while we get threatened with nukes and rockets on a daily basis, really blew it out of the park
>your ethnostate actually takes care of it's own people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dilate

If you like 3rd world countries so much then come and live in one & stop complaining about it on the internet

all th*rdies do is complain about f*rties yet when a f*rstie complains about th*rdies, turd w*rdlers get absolutely buttblasted

I genuine;y don't know hat to do with my life. It'sso boring.

Attached: 1563114505201.png (1000x963, 158K)

I have none of that.

That's because you're being delusional
>"waaaa 3rd worlders have the best life in their countries stop complaining!"
>"then come and live here"
>"lol no I don't want to get beheaded"
It's literally the same in every 3rd world vs 1st world threads

I never disagreed that the lower class in th*rd world countries have it worse. However, the type of th*rdie who posts here is not the typical th*rdie who is going to be beheaded and is usually better off than those turd w*rlders

t. Maksim Volozhensky

The posh thirdies stop replying to this thread when the truth is out lmao

Attached: LOL.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Nah, it's pointless to argue with a first worlder that was born with life on easy mode and still complains about it.

everyone, including f*rsties, that post here have an upper middle class/upper class background

How did you know?

The th*rdie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitskin, low IQ, uma delica, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him middle class and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out'.

Low class mexicans who are in poor neighborhoods plagued by constant gang warfare have it hard but you're obviously not one of them

My nigger senses told me

based huechad

even favela monkeys have smartphones.

The average American posting on Jow Forums lives in a homeless shelter

the average Brazilian posting on Jow Forums is a white 16 year old with a large loving family that owns several companies and a private jet

brazillians are sorta based though because they are basically us in 10-20 years in the future except that they don't have to subsidize somalis or police other th*rd world countries.

Lies, i plant coffe and burn forests for a living

Attached: 20190805_091618.jpg (2560x1920, 2.51M)

and by our future I mean the demographics . Also brazilchads aren't afraid of muh racism

>The th*rdie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitskin, low IQ, uma delica, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him middle class and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out'.
fuck off retard

but you are right
still fuck off

>duuude i hate having high quality of life, high paid salaries and no crime!!!

Attached: F1FA15D3-E6DB-42EC-BCFF-4B09A23D6739.jpg (640x591, 96K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WISH I COULD WORK 80 HOURS A WEEK SUBSIDIZING SOMALI FAMILIES' 8 CHILDREN AND HAVE TO BE A LITERAL MILLIONAIRE IN ORDER TO BUY A HOUSE

Attached: 1565632648934.png (644x800, 43K)

Why not just live with your parents?

>The only turd worlders I feel sympathy for are whitoid south africans.

Attached: soy.png (232x217, 9K)

Only meds do that

this thread is kek material

i'm not rich wtf

How did people fell for this bait lmao

u mad bro?

Attached: 3176504_0.jpg (630x630, 42K)