Why do Russians fear them?

Why do Russians fear them?

Attached: 61TgwJJLnVL._SX425_.jpg (425x215, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.crimerussia.com/international/kadyrov-responds-to-georgian-tv-host-who-insulted-putin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chechens are basically Muslim Slavs and therefore ultimate ubermensch race.

Why are bosniaks such cucks then?

You already know the answer

Russians stomp them

cuz 12000 of them beat 90000 of russians 20 years ago

Lolwut?
Russians cucked their race entirely.

They don't. Kadyrov is Putin's lapdog and Chechens are Russia's cannon fodder.

Have you seen geozny? It's like the best looking city in Russia because they get a shit load of money so they don't revolt.

>Kadyrov is Putin's lapdog
literally the opposite, burger

>Have you seen geozny?
Yeah it looks like complete shit outside that meme propaganda square.
> It's like the best looking city in Russia
Not even close, it's even worse than most Siberian cities.
> they get a shit load of money so they don't revolt.
Not that much, there are regions that get more, and dont forget how much oil they've extracted from there.

Attached: grozny.jpg (1100x732, 266K)

This. Kadyrov will be probably the successor of putin.

Yes. If you get in a fight with a Chechen and he stabs you, he'll get off with a fine. If the opposite happens, you're fucked.

It's true, he grovels like a dog before Putin and sends all his best to fight for him.
He threatens and kills anyone who insults Putin.
No wonder Nemtsov was killed by Chechen just like many journalists in Russia.
Look how he barks at anyone that insults him.
en.crimerussia.com/international/kadyrov-responds-to-georgian-tv-host-who-insulted-putin/

That's impossible. The FSB hates him. If it weren't for Putin Kadyrov would be dead already. Not to mention that the people would never accept it and nor would the elite and government. I have more chances than Kadyrov at becoming president.
Lol what the fuck are you saying? Chechens and other Caucasians are treated worse than black people in America in our justice system and in general.

what if you get in a fight with georgian and he stabs you what than ?

dumb burger. kadyrov doesn't let anyone shittalk his bitch, because that is basically shittalking his taste in bitches, which is shittalking him. izvinis suka

Attached: izvinis.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Objectively speaking Kadyrov is a massive suka himself for Putin. That's why so many Chechens hate him.

He goes to prison just like the chechen.

i stabbed a russian with my dick and it felt great, don't want to go to jail for it

Cool story, Gogi. Now take a left on the roundabout and drop me off at your mother's house and I'll leave you a tip.

He's right though, Kadyrov is Putins personal lapdog

i fuck russia bitch with my big georgian cock hahahaha

>big georgian cock
Georgians are known for being fat manlets with tiny dicks. Basically turbogreeks

then why your mother say "oh so big" hahahaha small russia

Probably because you're confusing my mother with your own. Mountainniggers arent very bright.

kek i like this half georgian half norwegian guy
boy stfu your women come here for sex tourism

i fuck your whore mother with my georgian cock like stalin hahahah

Hardly anybody comes to Gerogia for anything since the Soviet times. You used to be a resort area, now you're just a rundown unwanted ruin.
Meanwhile half the whores in Moscow are Georgian migrants.))

>hardly anyone
mate you are so in the 90's you go in the centre of tbilisi there are literally russian tourists everywhere and they are all women, you can just google it in your mother tongue lmao

Very few people come to that shithole, especially compared to the tourist industry you used to have before.
If you were fucking anyone you wouldn't feel the need to posture on a tibetan yak herding forum, little incel.
You're like all churkas, all talk no action.

well well truth hurts ain't it ? we don't really waste breath on russians acting tough, because you make vor vzakone signs with left hand and animal balloons with right hand.

Le I fuck your mom kindergarden-tier insults don't bother me it's typical shitskin behavior on this site, especially not when Moscow is full of loose Gerogian women looking for a white Russian man.
The funny thing is that most criminals are churkas, Georgians especially known for being criminals all over Eastern Europe. Either that or cab drivers.