Why does she flop? I thought everybody liked swedes

Why does she flop? I thought everybody liked swedes

Attached: zara larsson.jpg (920x584, 55K)

Unfortunately for Sweden not all people are shitskins.

Who is this ugly swedish woman?

Her head is round like a Mongoloid

MED BVLL stopped her in her tracks

Attached: ariana1274504.jpg (900x601, 63K)

cute protruding lips and ears

I really want her to suck my cock. Like really badly.

>Med
She's Mexican

>I thought everybody liked swedes
Are you fucking serious

she's somewhat popular in europe still
she just failed to enter the american market unlike dua lipa who also got popular around the same time

>Sicilian
>Abruzzese
Not just med, supra med, meddish of the med.

>She is the daughter of Joan Grande and Edward Butera. Her parents are of Italian descent. She stated on her Twitter account that she is of half Sicilian and half Abruzzese Italian ancestry. Her maternal half-brother, Frankie Grande, is an actor, dancer, and musician.

Attached: images.jpg (448x235, 20K)

she stopped making music and then came back to make thot music instead of pop music .

because she's not jewish tranny

>thot music
but that's what's popular nowadays??

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 34K)

No its not- unless you are already relevant. Zara lost her relevancy during her break.

>He doesn't know

Attached: GPU0PPr.png (589x438, 47K)

>Tunisia
>"hurr durr she's Mexucunt"
lack of melanin is affecting your brain user
time to wear that tan-in-a-can

>implying being southern italian and having greek or north african admixture is off
It was literally a greek colony. Most southern italians have greek ancestry dummy hence why they pull close to them genetically and further from central/northerners.

zara larsson's twitter is what i imagine every western white girl to be like

I'm not the same guy. Too much melamine makes your brain foggy.

melanin*
FUCK

Attached: golden-kek-.jpg (366x488, 18K)

>implying greeks aren't med still stands

Her ancestry story is bullshit. That's the point.

>brainlet parroting melanin-powa drivel is so intellectually stunted he doesn't realize even whites have melanin
This pattern never deviates

No you're just dumb, ignorant of history and genetics of southern italy and apparently have not seen a lot of Sicilian dna test. Nobody from Sicily comes up "sicilian" dipshit. They come out just like her, greek ancestry, maybe some obscure north shit. Sicilian isn't a race.

I really.
Don't care, fatty.

Attached: ez.png (112x112, 15K)

oops your swedish proxy failed pal

>be somali criminal
>get zara for free

why would I be using a Swedish proxy for that

oh it's back up again. good

She lives in America and I'd never rape someone by forcing them to put my precious cock in-between their teeth.

Well...

Attached: 9T074FqCZF4Ynbz0D4MnQSe6sEv6BMw7_QveY0QrRwY.jpg (1064x1082, 139K)

Don't see what the prob is, they spend all day on Jow Forums calling them MENA or Mutts and act all surprise when their dna comes back like.....

"Full sicilian" results btw.

Attached: X4IMCNouMMR86z1KV09OyllvlrtGAd-yaGV2Uqgkxu0.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

dios mio.. the modern western woman...

Based, anyone who knows the history of Italy is fully aware that homogeneous is never a word to describe it, although you can't describe most of Europe that way either. Either way, she's med. Full blown med, southerners are as med as you get in Italy outside of sardinians.

Based gal angering incels

Complete retarded logic. So say you get a dna test, and it says 2.4% russian or some country neighboring Sweden, you're going to stop being Swedish and be Russian despite all your ancestors being swedish? stupid. Using such logic would mean many Brits aren't really Brits, many French aren't real French, what a foolish notion, and an unfair not to mention unrealistic one. Most people within our nations are going to have ancestry from neighboring people. No way around that.