Casa de Papel

I'm fluent in Spanish (born elsewhere 25 years ago) and I thought it would be cool to finally watch a series in its natural foreign tongue. I found this one with high ratings - Casa de Papel (Money Heist).

Excited as can be I went all of 15 minutes before switching over to the English dub. I googled if I was the only one but it seems even Latin Americans do this, while there is also a minority in Spain itself that listens to the Simpsons in the LATIN AMERICAN context rather than in their own Spaniard speak.

So I dare ask, what the fuck is wrong with your mouths? You sound like ass and no one likes it. There is a problem when people who are fluent in Spanish switch to an English dub just to watch the series because your manner of speaking is an insufferable discord.

Attached: 1550993731742.jpg (500x334, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sc7QUGj0hcE?t=190
youtube.com/watch?v=KamSy3T-NfY
youtube.com/watch?v=buZSmB1Dgw4
youtu.be/kSnkZy6oKog?t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=r2OqzkEdmV8
youtube.com/watch?v=55BPmwif1XI
youtu.be/TpE6NHhIsR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up sudaca, learn proper castillian spanish.

Why is always a Chicano the one that makes this kind of posts?

You are literally a CHI. Also, dubs are shit and only literal brainlets watch dubbed media.

The problem is YOU who learned the wrong spanish

>Born elsewhere
>A Chi

Sure thing SUDACA. Now clean my toilet.

oh shit, here we go again.
>also
have you ever heard them speak english? it's really cringey.

>ostias ya vino el sudaca este a dar por culo y tal

Attached: BlIxhFMIYAAjWcq.jpg (600x450, 24K)

oh shit, he looks like my boss, but fatter and with less personal hygiene

Attached: 66463716_10156967011509821_4411094900922122240_n.jpg (960x960, 426K)

he is doing streaming right now

Harto me tenes porteño puto andá a cagar

Where were you born?

Casa de papel is a shit show anyway

great bait post the spanish, i commend you.

Why not just subtitles? that's what I would do tbqh but only if their accents were difficult to understand. I was considering it once when we were watching a Neruda documentary at University, they were interviewing some people that knew him in some Chilean town and we could barely understand what they were saying.

shit, this really blasted some Spaniards' asses... why are they mad about their accent? I don't see chin chons complaining about their accent.

why can't south americans just do your own thing and not bother us? we don't fucking care you don't like castillian spanish. just watch your dub and stay there.

mira, the hablan

that too

itt seething monkeys

>So I dare ask, what the fuck is wrong with your mouths? You sound like ass and no one likes it. There is a problem when people who are fluent in Spanish switch to an English dub just to watch the series because your manner of speaking is an insufferable discord.

Attached: 1567546034249.jpg (125x115, 2K)

a ti tambien te habla este wey , no te hagas pendejo

>please Master argie, help me! the mean spanish guy is being mean

mira, este monico vidente sabia que ibas a postear aca

I geniunely have nothing against south americans. It's just fucking tiring that the only thing you can fucking talk is "jaja no me gusta tu dub onda vital xd". everytime you say anything about spain you bring up dub quality. if you don't like it don't watch it.

Cerra el orto, chimpance

I still remember back in the 90s everybody wanted to be Sapaniard... nowadays everybody runs away from that heritage like the pest. Who would've thought.

Those are just kids and ":v" retards

chinga a tu reputa madre, pinche puto que se lava la caca con las manos

>born elsewhere
You have to go back, sudaca.

Attached: Argensimiovsmejinarko.gif (435x250, 2.18M)

kek
pinches narizones cagados

You have to go back, sudaca. :v

>there is also a minority in Spain itself that listens to the Simpsons in the LATIN AMERICAN context
Yes, sudacas. Like you.

I have my Spaniard citizenship heh bad to be Indio like you

Keep asking for El loro

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-141252.png (1080x2160, 1.33M)

huh, I didn't had a problem with the voices, there's no "latin dub" for it either
latin dubs dubs are only a thing because there more spanish speakers in america than in spain and sometimes is cheaper to do a new dub rather than just using the original one

what's your paypal, bro? I can send you some cash so you'll have something to eat.

Attached: muchaplata.jpg (575x431, 64K)

>nowadays everybody runs away from that heritage like the pest.
Perfect!

Sure thing gusano.

>princesa Letizzia used to be a hooker in Jalisco
>marries the king of Spain
>wants everybody to bow down to her children
amazing!

Castillian Spanish sounds pretty amazing. I remember seeing Spectre and really enjoying hear the Spaniard speak.

youtu.be/Sc7QUGj0hcE?t=190

the only thing about Spaniards that I like is not even Spanish but Catalonyan... Margalida Roig
youtube.com/watch?v=KamSy3T-NfY

lmao, only the old ladies and the ruraltards take the monarchy this seriously

They talk wird and had to rewind some parts i didnt quite catch (Also i was for the most part Just listening to it while i was doing some home office work, easy to loose track that way) but ive never heard of anyone switchign to the english dub, thats fucking retarded, fariña (basically spanish narcos) i did had to watch with subs on because they have a fucking weird accent in the region where the series is set

that's why we invented NEUTRAL SPANISH.

really? I thought it was like a standard.

Neutral Spanish was a thing for BOOKS, i have no idea where the idea of "neutral spoken" spnish came from but is extremely retarded

She was studying a masters degree in Guadalajara for a few months (didnt finished it) she has barely any conection to Jalisco, Why do you bring that shit up?

>tfw nobody speaks proper spanish.anymore, not even Spanirds
youtube.com/watch?v=buZSmB1Dgw4

In the context of spoken spanish "neutral spanish" is Just dubs made by Venezuelans trying to sound mexican minus the slang

This is bait, but everyone has to admit Latam dubs of Simpsons are superior, no doubt about it

it is retarded, but necessary. People have stereotypes sticked in their heads once they hear your voice.
she was a hooker in Mexico... read the book by her cousin. She was a fichera. I brought this up because Letizzia is a piece of shit just like Felipe.

Juan Carlos I of Spain has been operated from the heart recently and although the news has insisted on the complexity of the surgery and blah blah, no one has been very interested in it.

what do you think of Catalonyans?
are they Spaniards?
would you let them free?
I think they are like our Mayans, they want to be independent, but can't
nope. They are mexicans... look it up. I remember when Garfield was made by chileans... I never thought Garfield and John were Chileans.

spanish actors nowadays have a bad diction , also we speak very fast, second fastest language after japanese

Nobody gives a fuck about them, they have their dirty business with all the big companies and are part of the gossip magazines but that's all

>nope. They are mexicans... look it up. I remember when Garfield was made by chileans... I never thought Garfield and John were Chileans

Dont know how it is this days but when i was a kid despite many charscters soy ding Mexicans a whole lot of cartoons sayd "doblaje por (no se que vergas) studios, Caracas, Venezuela" i guess they could have mexican voice actors aswell down there but there had to be a bunch of chamos

>are they Spaniards?
>60% are sons of Andalusians, it is one of the 5 indistrial zones and all the country moved there in the 50s-60s

>Andalusians are Spanish
Moroccan citizen diaspora

Órale dice el tomi picols

Andalusians are what everybody think a Spaniard is internationally, lad

in a neutral voice.
Unlike "orale,orale.orale, puej".

Also the one show i remeber with spanish voices was that one of the bearded old dude traveling to different historic events and shit

>have a bad diction
poor background in classic theatre

So a Moroccan

Attached: Bourita-Dutch-Stef-Blok.jpg (1200x844, 135K)

that but darker and drunker

but they rule over you... and they represent you.
what's an Andalusian and a Spaniard?
yes, I saw those as well, but Garfield's were made in Chile. What about silverhawks, were they Venezolanos or Chilenos?

>what do you think of Catalonyans?
Catalonia is Spain, but they demonstrated the great problem of political competences that exists in Spain, taking that concept to the extreme. In Spain all regions want to have their own education, their own parliament, their own health care, their own budgets... All independent of the state and with their own regional politicians. FUCK THAT!

>are they Spaniards?
Of course. In fact, they proclaimed "independence" in a very Spanish way: "Por mis cojones nos independizamos!!"

>would you let them free?
From what? They have never been subjugated, are a spanish region with more goodies than any other.

Attached: 1520545742074.gif (300x300, 892K)

I have no idea, i thought dubbing in latinamerica was a thing preetty much only here and Venezuela

>what's an Andalusian and a Spaniard?
this is from Barcelona

Attached: zentauroepp12959287-barcelona-barcelones-2010-barcelona-tiendas-h180223103943-1519378962813.jpg (1200x670, 312K)

andalusians arent even human

youtu.be/kSnkZy6oKog?t=94

why are there separate dubs for the simpsons? is it because castillian is so ugly?

>everyone has to admit Latam dubs of Simpsons are superior
but why do they exist?

>but they rule over you
No, they have no political power..
>they represent you.
Yes that's all.

>but they rule over you...
Lol, the king doesn't rule. He is a guy who lives thanks to the millionaire budgets of the state (this happens in all parliamentary monarchies).
>and they represent you
This. The monarchy is here to comply with the official protocols.

>From what? They have never been subjugated, are a spanish region with more goodies than any other.
then why do they want to separate so much from Spain? there must be something..
I still don't get it.

Sal de mi cabeza

>I thought it would be cool to finally watch a series in its natural foreign tongue.
Try Curro Jimenez, I've heard it was a major hit in the past.

>I still don't get it.
the more international artist from Catalonia
youtube.com/watch?v=r2OqzkEdmV8

>er fun ethe quinose disirlo
wtf

yeah, we struggle to understand them as well, I barely can understand Risitas

Reminds me of this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=55BPmwif1XI

>Dub
Why do people do this to themselves? It's ALWAYS worse. Especially with live action shit.

Read the first point about the competences againIf in Spain you give a region all the competences, why should it continue in Spain? The Catalans demanded the economic/budgetary competences*, which are those managed by the state. They used independence as pressure, making them believe that the Catalans would live in a leftist utopia. Remember that Catalonia is mainly a region of left-wing voters.

*The only interest they have on this was to prevent the state from investigating the corruption of Catalonyan politicians (surprise).

Because no one else watches spen tv

AYYY JESÚ

thank you fren
disculpa toda la carrilla que tiran los paisanos

youtu.be/TpE6NHhIsR4

kek

Fuck you talking about, the only spanish popular thing in the 90s was el juego de la oca and some musical act here and there, early 2000s edgy teens had mago de oz and ska-p but no one really wanted to be spanish

Gotta admitt that the popularity of spanish media productions did came to a halt in the mid 2000s, entering the 2010s ghetto cholos went apeshit over tres Metro sobre el cielo and more recently theres casa de papel and Rosalía

I don't know man, maybe in your town was something different, but here in Veracruz everybody wanted to be Sapaniard or Italian.

lmao

>the hablan
porque eres tna pendejo?

por que ando pedo... ¿tu no?

she used to get fucked by that dude from mana lol

Guadalajara, nope it wasnt a thing here

right... everybody from Los Altos is French... only the ugly looking spics consider themselves Tapatios. kek.

Fuck those that have to do with people wanting to be spanish

>but here in Veracruz everybody wanted to be Sapaniard or Italian.
you guys are weird

yes, but I said French.
in Veracruz was a thing... where you from, prieto?

>veracruzano
>calling people prietos

Arent you guys like 1/3 Black? Ive been to Veracruz and you see a lot of caribbean looking niggas around in the streets

Also yes part of my family came from france (or belgium we are not exactly sure) to los altos and then eventually moved to gdl, still i dont feel like im french in any way nor do I want to be one and wanting to be spaniard/italian/french has never been a thing here