/brit/

Attached: 25012694_138026433649443_1480700987592146944_n.jpg (1080x1350, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49578620
youtube.com/watch?v=bODhoZSVuaM
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7427439/Aladdins-Naomi-Scott-says-Hollywood-used-confused-her.html
youtu.be/e3l5obR4jlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mad how hong kong has over 7 million inhabitants

that's almost 2 million more than denmark in an area the size of copenhagen

based

saw this lad ask the till girl in mcdonalds for her number and she gave it to him. they interacted for a total of roughly 45 seconds.

rorke utterly bamboozled once again

Attached: dev.jpg (883x698, 134K)

Only 7M? Thought it would have been more 2bh

>Independent MP Ken Clarke

Attached: 1561496197724.jpg (645x773, 61K)

girls always give out fake numbers

what did he look like and what did she look like?
if he was a stunner and she was average I'm not surprised but if they were both average i would be

cope

McMorning

I've snogged a random club girl after interacting for less than that
she was quite fit
one of my mates recorded the whole thin on camera, still got the video

Attached: 1552448934727.webm (1320x1080, 2.33M)

Found the density oppressive. Wouldn't live there unless I was absolutely loaded. I went straight from HK to Tokyo, and Tokyo felt quiet and quaint in comparison.

A free-stater pro-treaty blueshirt Cumann na nGaedheal member professor and corporatist was teaching a class on Michael Collins, a known big fella.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Collins and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than the heroes of 1916!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, anti-treaty IRA champion who had fought in 10 different flying columns and understood the necessity of physical force republicanism and fully supported all military decisions made by De Valera stood up and held up a treaty.

"What does this treaty give us?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite West Britishly and smugly replied "the freedom to achieve freedom, you stupid Irregular"

"Wrong. It’s been 1 year since Lloyd-George created it. If it gave us this freedom and constitutional nationalism, as you say, is real… then Ireland should be a republic now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Celtic Twilight. He stormed out of the room crying those free-stater crocodile tears. The same tears free-staters cry for the "casualties of war" (which could never make a republic not a worthy cause) when they jealously try to claw justly earned glory from the deserving De Valera. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had voted against the treaty and become more than a swaddler traitor professor. He wished so much that he had an anti-treaty IRA squad to summarily execute him and spare embarrassment, but he himself had fought against them!

Rancid, self absorbed, vapid swine

bit different in a club though because you're all drunk
i too have snogged random girls in clubs too but could never ask for a girls number sober

tokyo is based

more places should emulate it

dont like thin women
simple as

I hope Boris has some bumhole ointment. that's a terrible arse raping he's getting.

been almost 10 mins since someone last told me what drugs they're taking pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tell me need to know your drug habits it's soooooooooooooooooooo interesting

got a mate who's not amazingly looking, still above average but it's insane how much success he has approaching random women

don't have the stones for it myself

>hurr the world is recursive, maaaan!!
no, there is only being. parmenides already went through this 2500 years ago.

both chavvy and aged about 19-22. she was sort of cute but more plain, he was tall like 6'4" and was covered in plaster or other muck from a building site.

Confidence is attractive charisma is intangible

An ex-Jacobin revolutionary and likely atheist was teaching a class on military strategy.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees, worship Emperor Napoleon and accept that he was the greatest military and civil leader in human history, even greater than Wellington!"

At this moment, a brave British Grenadier who had fought with Wellington his whole life and understood the necessity of the Peninsular campaigns and fully supported all military decisions made by Pitt the Younger, stood up and asked:

"Who's the greatest commander in history, fop?"

The eternal Frenchoid twisted his lips, smugly replying "Napoleon the Great, you cowardly shopkeeper."

"Wrong. It's Wellington. If it was Napoleon as you say... wouldn't he have won at Waterloo?"

The enemy of freedom was visibly shaken. He stormed out of the room in tears (typically French). The same tears France cried when Britain resumed the war in 1803, in the defense of Switzerland against French aggression.

There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become a Redcoat.

The students applauded and immediately joined the Royal Navy, sworn to defend free trade, that day and accepted George III as their sovereign king. An owl named “British constitutionalism” flew into the room and perched atop the Union Jack and shed a tear. Satirical British newspapers were read several times, and Britannia herself showed up and took direct control of the sea in a twenty mile radius. Metric measurements were henceforth banished from the universe.

for me, its 1 pill of 2cb and a zoot, whilst sat on a bench at 2am on a saturday morning in the city centre watching all the normies

JUNIOR

Attached: BARTY CROUCH.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

A girl like this wouldn't even talk to me, yet she will lick chads hairy arsehole

brexshit

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49578620

was there when this happened it was fucking mad lads, 100% was pikeys who did it too the geeza with the shotgun through some liquid at the guard too ppl were saying it might have been amonia (idk how to spell it)

>Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
lmao

post indie band slags

Attached: 9cc57e35bcc0fb360d9c825dee282683174932e5.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Didn’t read

anyone remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bODhoZSVuaM

Kacy

Attached: 20 - co1hMyp.jpg (1035x1380, 118K)

So we're either going to have a general election on October 15th, in which case oh god what the fuck
Or we're going to see mps actually vote against the idea of having an election, during a time like this, which would be so incredible to watch

he was deselected by the tories and as such is independent

This tory mong comparing brexit negotiations to buying something at a market

Attached: IMG_20190318_180257.jpg (624x418, 21K)

Cropped out the name and picture bit, lads wtf do I say now??

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-202027.png (920x619, 50K)

So this is bucks huh

Attached: bucks capture.jpg (1325x82, 20K)

yanks truly are mentally ill

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7427439/Aladdins-Naomi-Scott-says-Hollywood-used-confused-her.html

Can only see an election leading to an even more hung parliament with some absurd coalitions needed for a majority

Hat.

Honestly, Kraków is heaving with vagina.

Been here since this afternoon and got 4 dinner matches.

are pro-treaty republicans unironically seen as traitors by the masses or is that just by the anti-treaty faction?
have to think that they were just trying to save live from unnecessary bloodshed, no?

Why would MPs want an election right before the brexit deadline

send this with no words attached

Attached: 5000E526-F307-4254-AE48-5019E936DA54.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

BURN IT DOWN

Attached: IMG_20190623_220159_471.jpg (590x1029, 182K)

holy cringe

hung like my cock

wahheeyyy, look at it swinggggg

*does a meatspin*

No shit sherlock
It's just mental to actually read that, that Boris actually booted the father of the house out of the party
You are genuinely autistic lad

is /eire/ down? does /eire/ even exist lmao

Can't send pictures on tinder unfortunately lad

>unnecessary

if we have an election now the tories might get largest party in a hung parliament but they may make a coalition with the brexit parties, therefore we have to make sure boris cannot pull any tricks still force through a no deal after the election

wish prince william would just march in there with his army mates and shoot everyone and just take over "parliament"

*Tinder matches

do you think Tim is doing alright lads

They’re fairly ramping up the scale of their operations these days

youtu.be/e3l5obR4jlk

I seen another video in Derry where four cars full of travelers used a van to smash somebody’s conservatory in, then they threw in petrol bombs. They were armed too. Mad stuff, travelers really don’t fuck about.

This prose reminds me of bog sim

cant send pictures over tinder.
only a virgin wouldnt know that

him sargon?

bloody hell only gone and outed my self as a vf havent i haha
*alt tabs back into wow*

Why do you fantasise about being dominated by another man?

the ra were brave to fight like they did but they wouldn't have been able to hold on forever let's be honest. at a certain point they had to have realized that their supplies were wearing thin
anyway, answer the question

no

could just ring up his gran and dissolve parliament

also im literally parroting what theyre saying on tv

isn't there an overweight of women in eastern europe

Susan is the second fittest bird after Rachel

Listening to rise against the machine

>6'4
all that matters
could look like the elephant man but if you're 6'4 you will still get attention

How bad can a no deal really be?

Attached: 1546475524716899658123190450918.png (512x422, 206K)

that is one well hung parliament

My country is still partitioned cunt, Collins and his allies deserved nothing but the rope

Do you want garlic sauce with that?

Attached: su431.jpg (1000x751, 71K)

No, most people adulate Collins and look down on Dev. There’s no real animosity about it anymore anyway, a couple generations ago Irish people were quite emotionally invested in the issue, Pro-Treaty hated Anti-Treaty (because their relations fought in the war) and the Nordies obviously felt completely abandoned by the Republic since it’s inception all the way through the troubles.

Put a ring on it

im 6’3 and a virgin

phoebe > ross's black gf > rachel >>> monica

just be confident bro

how fit are polish slags? do they plaster their faces with makeup like they do here and make themselves look like clowns?

well hanged parliament

who dares wins

i just stay in my room all day anyway so can't see what it would change

Good fucking thing too. Let the Brits deal with nordie monkeys, I don't give a fuck whose flag they claim they're all subhuman fucks that need gassed.

is there a particular reason you want unification apart from mere pride
norn would be an absolute drain on the economy

I shag turkish arseholes
never seen a turk whose dirty black arsehole hasn't been shagged by me

why don't you use that spud you call a head for once?

the gang of pedophiles we call parliament is already dominating everyone
and they're shitting this country up the wall
when we had monarchs running shit we actually marched all over everyone especially fenians and continentals and other johnny foreigners

shall be staying up late to watch the Nintendo® Direct™

>phoebe
Think we're taking this post seriously, lad?

bizarre post

Need you west brits out of my country

Women in Krakow were gorgeous, 9/10 barmaids everywhere

yes please boss

Attached: 00837.jpg (700x771, 83K)

are you a fucking turk mate?

Surprised he lasted this long after ignoring every single whip. Based father of the house doing whatever he wants.