Highly active and influential recent posters from lurking

>British user with vehement stance against promiscegenation posting
>Indonesian triggerposter specializing in BLACK BVLL posting
>brazilian who posts positive reaction image to overly aggressive racist posing and compiles dating statistics
>Austrian autistic Asian fetishist
>half Armenian poster
>Mexican informative poster who likes to chime in with references to add perspective
>Columbianon with interesting additions to the status quo stereotypes about race
>Chaos loving argentinian who alternates between nazi posting and antinaziposting
>Loveable finn(anons) who's secure in his masculinity and posts cocks anime gaysex
>Chilean who's a bro but clearly spends too much time here
>quality Algerian poster but sill not to the brilliant standards of his nature loving predecessor
>overly frustrated German Russian poster who's hopefully doing better
>resident board based poster Pakistanianon
>New Egyptianons
>Swiss (Polish?) poster who's quite intelligent and informative
>Hungarianon active outside the general who's clearly spending too much time here
>the future president of the United States Mr. Shahar
>Sudanon 2 who hates my guts
Most active ones. How're you doing (and preparing for 2020)?

Attached: IMG-20190902-WA0014.jpg (640x640, 49K)

>Austrian autistic Asian fetishist
Don't forget that one American roastie that always gets into a shitposting contest with him. You can't have without the other. They really need to just fuck already.

kek

That autistic shitposter

Didn't even notice seems like a fun guy

Which one?

imagine being so autistic another retards can recognize your posts

Active and glad to be undetected

what about me

same

You forgot me

Who are you?

>i am forgotten

Attached: irrelevant.png (500x500, 227K)

Who are you bros

Sorry

Recognized you but didn't write. You're a good poster

I think most of my ilk just stay in our corner

>the shitposter

you haven't seen the thai flag sexpat who btfos americans every thread?

Forgot
>Lithuanian WMBF poster

Yeah, but it'd honestly take a while to fill out a good list

Thanks doc. You seem to be a very popular poster on this board. To be honest I don't mind staying unnoticed as long as anons would stop mistaking my posts for yours.

Anyways, if you don't mind me asking, are you working as a doctor here in sudan or are you just staying for vacation? I'm currently studying medicine in university, the people I know who graduated usually left the country to work abroad. I'm just curious, you don't have to answer my questions if you don't feel like It. Have a good night

Attached: 1446127243021.png (1000x1412, 781K)

Not sure who I can't stand more

No probs. I am autistic and had a phase of complete social paralysis. Everything was looking up until I graduated and no longer has the protection and comfort of social isolation at home. 8 Years later I've been diagnosed with aspergers, received cognitive behavourial therapy from Jow Forums (unironically), and now I am beginning to embrace my autism and awkwardness (looks and faces from people) and just trying to immigrate and help save the family financially.

All the best. I am grateful for all the good experiences with friends here, unironic life saver for me.

the Polish-Korean

Also don't waste a single second and use First Aid and other USMLE books to cover much ground before graduation. Place a plan for immediate step 1 postgraduate and MRCX after 12 months. Choose your specialty before the imtiaz. Specialize outside even in Egypts less political and beauricratic majlis. Best of luck

>tfw to smart to have recognizable posting patterns

Attached: 1566852356160.jpg (640x480, 24K)

I have little knowledge of the problems that you're struggling with, but I genuinely hope for things to improve on your side. I apologise for the other sudanon shitty behaviour, he shouldn't have attacked and insulted you, people like him should be ignored and not payed any attention. If he ever bothered you again I'll make sure he gets cyro-freezed for all eternity!

me and the citizens of Jow Forums are wishing you the greatest of luck!!

Attached: cirno.jpg (600x631, 145K)

>How're you doing (and preparing for 2020)?
Catching up to the greatest manga of all time.

Attached: zen netero.png (500x470, 235K)

Thanks for the tips. I'm already planning to take the usmle step 1 exam, but for now I'm still a second year and I have intermediates to take this year. I'll probably go with surgery, but which speciality, I still haven't decided yet. Its a bit early for me to worry about these things. I'll keep it all in mind though. Goodnight, I must go to sleep now

Thanks brother

That Scottish guy that keeps spamming about Scots.

t. soudron

based

cocks anime gaysex...

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1080x1207, 100K)

Based
Redpilled
Legend

based doctor

Attached: 1567638157240.png (500x379, 112K)

I know its a bit sappy and tripfaggy, cringeworthy, but I enjoy it immensely

>tfw didn't get recognised

Attached: 1522394181514.png (657x527, 44K)

Who are you for future reference friend
I think there are
>swiss archaeologist
>Russian dude
>Indian physicist

none of them

Whom then brother?

since you didn't recognize me, i am not going to tell you

I'll lurk and figure it out.

I'll be back in 4 months with an updated list. See ya

i didn't mean to criticize you

Sorry for the presumptuous attitude. Good afternoon, evening or goodnight!

y-you too....

My firstiods thread always has at least 10 posts before it gets archived.

firstoids are just jealous of you

Thanks for the mention bro

Tell me.

it’s ok

>brazilian who posts positive reaction image to overly aggressive racist posing and compiles dating statistics
what?

Attached: 98.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Based HAKKA BVLL

You know