The call that saved America

The call that saved America.

Attached: legend.jpg (680x436, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/2019/07/09/viral-video-shows-crying-boy-begging-dad-not-to-call-police-on-black-man-in-san-francisco/amp/
youtu.be/HjoEc4tXB7w
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/call-police-black-man-boy-cry-dad-san-francisco-a8997436.html?amp
youtu.be/9LxQpaS4860
youtube.com/watch?v=eUuYgmWq9F4
youtu.be/VfEIqv-53bc
youtube.com/watch?v=StrqQLQr8BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god bless amerikkka

i remember this article

How many American youths on Jow Forumshave had the police target them unfairly /called upon by some spiteful old person?

>has a hapa son
That guy definitely posts on /p*l/

>NO DAD PLEASE DON'T CALL THE POLICE THIS AFRICAN AMERICAN PERSON IS GOING TO GET SHOT

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

context?

The true purpose of this thread. Veteran aussieposter is very clever

>Nigger doing nigger stuff.
>Huwhite oppressor takes no shit, calls Popo
>Zoomer son cries

Attached: 1544016894569.jpg (540x960, 56K)

>Man, fuck you son! This nigger gets the bullet
>Yes, Police? There is a nigger in my garden.

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

despite what you see on liveleak and the news, most cops are pretty friendly and understanding. If an old man calls the cops on you they won't show up with the intent of arresting you, they will try to see if you're doing anything wrong.

nigger playing race card=100% guilty

Lel he waiting for a friend and was accused by the white man with trespassing, when the friend eventually showed up he chickened out and told the police he was there with a resident. Confirmation bias much?

Only once because my neighbor found a water bottle drug paraphernalia thing in his yard and blamed me

IIRC In the article it says that he found some young black guy sitting inside the building, looking at his phone, and demanded he leave the building, otherwise he'd call the police. the black guy refused, and said he'll feel really stupid if he calls the police on him. the guy's kid asked the father not to do it, because they'll end up on the news. at some point, the black guy's friend, who lived in the building, and whom the black guy was waiting for, came down for him.
i don't know whether the police was called.

Good to know

So a positive experience overall?

google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/2019/07/09/viral-video-shows-crying-boy-begging-dad-not-to-call-police-on-black-man-in-san-francisco/amp/

The white guy accused him of trespassing like an internet retard and eventually chickened out after his friend showed up to avoid police questioning

i know the video
none of that happens

Fucking kek

So you've got a world exclusive on the incident? Post it then

ooga booga there is no friend in the video

It happened to xQc twice in a week because his neighbours didn't like him youtu.be/HjoEc4tXB7w

Why do white suburbanites call the cops all the time?

well then his neighbors are retarded because swatting is super illegal.

>The man asks for confirmation that the resident is Mr Michel’s friend and ends his call with police after saying that Mr Michel is “actually here with a resident”.
So he willingly conjured this statement? Is he schizophrenic like you?

Is that the faggot city that refuses to show public transportation videos because that would >make people racist
??

where is that in the video?

>Calling the police because someone is waiting for a friend
Lmao what

It wasn't actually swatting. His neighbours called the police because of a noise complaint so they come in with guns pointed at him, cuff him, search the place and then leave without telling him why they came.

Because he was in private property

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/call-police-black-man-boy-cry-dad-san-francisco-a8997436.html?amp

He cowardly bolts and even the kid goes told you after the friend shows up. No police investigation either

Are you even German? Germans are intelligent enough to select their battles and hit blacks elsewhere, your overwhelming need to enforce this is reflective of an inferior mind

police won't search like that unless the caller mentioned a gun or drugs

>is a nigger
>hangs around house entrance
>claims to wait for someone but refuses to proof he knows anyone in the house
>starts whining

so what is the problem here?
nigger wanted his attention and got it, all he had to do is say his friends name but he didnt
he wanted to make a scene

also dont try to speak human, its cringy

>butthurt and backtracking already
Alright then. Every individual in a street or lobby waiting for a friend should immediately comply with questioning from threatening diallers?

What if he did to a rich white and was sued successfully for harassment?

>speak human
Lel your English is far inferior to mine

What if he did it*
Correction to avoid clasping at straws later

Sounds still a bit excessive

>backtracking
where? your links didnt work in my browser for some reason so i had to get my phone for the video

hes a resident and there is a guy standing right infront of the door and wont answer simple questions and starts his nigger racebait crying

its just some faggot that wanted attention
go kiss his boo boo

Nope. It was just because the noise could've possibly been caused by domestic violence.

normal people interaction
>hello can i help you?
>yes im waiting for my friend
>whos your friend?
>my friend is x, he she it is handicapped and it takes some time for him her it to come down
>oh all right, have a nice day
>thanks, you too

niggers
>hello can i help you?
>*whips out phone and starts recording*
>YO DIS GUY RAYSIS
>guess ill call the cops

i know you only recently started to live with humans but still, try harder

>claimed he engaged in crime
>claimed that the friend never actually appeared
>refused to acknowledge the fact that the man immediately began to leave once his neighbour arrived
>even the child recognized this and he immediately left after
>police didn't investigate suggesting that he acknowledges the neighbours relationship
Stop embarrassing yourself. You don't think there are whites who weren't targeted by idiots like this looking to invoke the authority of the police to go on a power trip?

Defence of private property is legally more powerful than the constitution in the USA

try harder nigger

From '100% he committed a crime' to 'where's the friend' to a face-saving post about 'its about defiance towards questioning citizens and the obviously pure intentions of the caller'

My shitposting here is done. Thanks for making it so easy lol

What is like having a cuck underage son?

not even close obongo

Careful he's gonna type that blurry n key of his keyboard once again.

Attached: 1565668443493.gif (620x566, 1.32M)

this

>NEIN NEIN NEIN I WIN I SAID
Cry more kraut, your own eyes and ears are so infected with impotent vitriol that you can't comprehend a simple 5 minute exchange. Cope less and think more next time

Attached: 1566239967877.gif (379x292, 1.96M)

where is the cope?
i predicted that the nigger was in the wrong and it turns out he wanted to make a scene and the chimp here continued to conform that he was just some whiny faggot trying to get some internet attention

how fucking new are you? fuck off back to 9gag

Then why did this white man (rightfully IMO) object , start a campaign and 'seek attention' when accused of trespassing due to idiocy like in OP?

youtu.be/9LxQpaS4860

Never because I'm not a coloured person.

then why did doggie scream?
youtube.com/watch?v=eUuYgmWq9F4

why are you posting unrelated shit

Don't mind me. Posting 'attention seeking' uncucked whites who are clearly in the wrong for noncompliance

youtu.be/VfEIqv-53bc

Some old white woman called the cops on me for doing dong ditching her house and she expected them to arrest me lol

Based

I got the cops called on me because someone told a joke about me being a school shooter and someones dumbcunt mother believed it

Very Based

Did you confront and humiliate her kid after the police released you?

>He called?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 56K)

>news article tells about the guy being black the son, calling barely mentions what he did

nah I didn't know who it was, and I deserved for being an edgy cunt, what did I expect would happened? I was just happy their was no charges then moved on and im a lot more careful

Stay deluded krautita

Attached: 1561911267148.jpg (581x412, 53K)

100% you are an american serviceman or other such scum, no german is this stupid

Why are gringos like that?

>despite what you see on liveleak and the news, most cops are pretty friendly and understanding. If an old man calls the cops on you they won't show up with the intent of arresting you, they will try to see if you're doing anything wrong.
>Good to know
Clearly that burger isn't black.
youtube.com/watch?v=StrqQLQr8BA

>most
how can you know this?
my police station (Pasco county) is filled with corrupt assholes constantly harassing people
you only know what cops are in your town, no point telling someone else their police are nice guys when it varies hugely from place to place

because you're being a nigger

Sudanese doctor destroying white devils with facts and logic

literally what does this have to do with race. the guy was trespassing. CNN is actually such a fucking joke

Attached: 1503522204253.jpg (841x775, 458K)

Americans love escalating situations when they could instead just move on with their day
I had a woman walk into the cafe I work at and we couldn't make change for her $100 and she started shouting and saying she's gonna get me fired
it's like everyone here is constantly pissed off and wants to ruin somebody else's day on a minor technicality

Kek why does his son look like this though?

Attached: son.jpg (350x575, 51K)

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.