What did he happen to mean by these words?

What did he happen to mean by these words?

Attached: ej3e6j83jc321.jpg (1440x1471, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
youtu.be/Okmkn30D0NU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
youtu.be/pNqirOJ5qAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, #deep.
I didn't know a professor's salary was based on virtue signalling!

Is he too smart for us?

>dude, writing fanfics on twitter is great

>race is a social construct
>6 year old kenyan children cannot recognize themselves in the mirror

>Tanya Broesch and her colleagues began by taking a simplified version of the mirror self-recognition test to Kenya, where they administered it to 82 children aged between 18 to 72 months. This version of the test involved a small, yellow post-it note rather than a red splodge, and children weren’t given the usual verbal prompts such as ‘who’s that in the mirror?’. Amazingly, just two of the children ‘passed’ the test by touching or removing the post-it note. The other eighty children ‘froze’ when they saw their reflection – that is they stared at themselves but didn’t react to the post-it note.

>Next, Broesch and her team took their test to Fiji, Saint Lucia, Grenada, Peru, Canada and the USA, where they tested 133 children aged between 36 to 55 months. The performance of the North American children was in line with past research, with 88 per cent of the US kids and 77 per cent of the Canadians ‘passing’ the test. Rates of passing in Saint Lucia (58 per cent), Peru (52 per cent) and Grenada (51 per cent) were significantly lower. In Fiji, none of the children ‘passed’ the test.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

youtu.be/Okmkn30D0NU

Huh?
Isn't blood type the only relevant information for organ transplants?

Do you know how weird it would look if you had a black liver?

God I love Molyneux, greatest intellectual of our generation.

Oh, I rarely get so intimate as to show my liver to someone. Never on the first date, not a chance. I like going slow, ya know? So, by the time we get there, I think she'd understand and not be weirded out by it.

>Having this saved
Cringe

reminds me of that indian copypasta with einstein

hahahahaha

>sagepub
>literal who youtuber
Great credible sources, fucking faggot

>NOOO ITS NOT TRUE I CAN RECOGNIZE MYSELF IN THE MIRROR
hahahah

kys unironically

>he doesn't know that third world parents don't promote the individuality of their children and reduce them to statistical automatons
No think just do

Based.

Attached: EDG8h96U0AIVlO-.png (721x400, 30K)

Leave the house and have sex. Jow Forums and isolation have rotted your mind.

*holds up a mirror*
XDDD
oh nononono

Blood type is important, but "race" or whatever you wanna call it matters too. If a Kalahari Bushman donated his liver to an Australian Aboriginal, the chances of failure would be much higher than if he got it from another Abbo.

> It is concluded that race is not a criteria to be used in selection of donors for liver transplantation.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
Why doesn't he bother checking the facts first?

It's probably the first time they ever saw a mirror cut them some slack

Imbecile, he's the greatest and most influancial modern time philosopher, the Socrate of our time

There are specialized cell surface proteins known as HLA, their testing is the basis of transplant compatibility and there are significant ethnic differences

Why Molyneux didn't just write this instead of that middle school story I don't understand

What can you expect from an e - celeb?

The deity of arguments and owning the libs.
Epic style! xd

People like molymeme and his fans don't read. They prefer YouTube videos.

Why did that post hurt your butt so much?

have sex, incel
but first, recognize yourself in a mirror

Nice, gonna read up on that.

How's life in Sudan? Are there still protests and shit?

is stefan molyneux the most important philosopher of all time?

If you can't recognize yourself in a mirror you aren't even sentient. It's a nonsensical claim that only makes sense if you are some kind of schizoid who has trouble realizing that the world exists outside of his mind.

>liver
Is that true for all organs that can be transplanted?

Thank you, user. This was informative.

What I failed to mention was that interracial transplantation regularly occurs and depending on organ HLA compatibility can contribute to higher success rates

Sudan is somewhat stable but governmental members of the ousted Bashir are desperately trying to sabotage the revolutionary one. How are things in the number 1 country in the world m8?

>6 year old kenyan children cannot recognize themselves in the mirror
Not at all what the study says by the way.

>the number 1 country in the world
that would be Finland

Good to hear, I hope the future is bright for you. Things are pretty good here, we have a stable government and shit, though on a personal level my life is utter shit.

>organ compatibility depends on skin color
Is this guy just trying to be as retarded as possible or does he unironically mean this? I know right-wingers are stupid but I'm honestly having trouble believing that they can be this retarded.

Attached: 1562648773871.png (394x379, 19K)

Just imagine that you black professor with long n-dick who lost it by accident and doc proposes you tiny dick from white man.

Were the US and Canadian kids all white?

A bit less but yes. Your HLA define your tissue 'signature' and are more likely to be compatible across people of similar ethnicities, hence is a small factor but not obstacle to transplantation. We need as many as we can!

Always welcome

Hope it stays that way for the country and you're doing much better next time we meet :3

And? A fucking chimp can recognize themselves in the mirror after seeing one for the first time.

01:30
youtu.be/pNqirOJ5qAw

>British Broadcasting Company
>"literally who YouTuber"

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1560776567758s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>race is just skin color
brainlet

>race exists
Retard

ok doc

That he's retarded